The Éire Region: Character Taskforce

The Character Taskforce

Our Goal
    Our goal is to create the NPC Characters in this region. This will include the playable character, rival, evil team, gym leaders, elite four, trainer classes and any other NPC encountered in the game. We will also create the backstories for these characters and also concept art. Some characters will not need backstories but characters that do, the backstory will explain their personality and give them life.
    Our Job
    We will need to keep a close eye on the Discussion Thread and create characters based on what everyone is talking about. We will need to make sure that the concept art is of high digital quality that can be used throughout the site and also be used for reference when creating the game. We will need to make sure that we keep an eye on all the other taskforces' work to make sure that if any of their work would impact any of our characters, we can accurately put that into their design and backstories.
    Our Members
    @EmeraldSky
    Sign-ups

Name:
    Reason for signing up in this taskforce:

Important Updates:

Please only sign up if you know you can stay dedicated to your taskforce
    Last edited by Coru; 01-23-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Senior Moderator

Name: EmeraldSky

Reason for signing up: I could help name characters and coming up with backstories.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

3. This post has been liked by:

Coru 

Senior Moderator

@Coru

Forgive me for double posting, but so far, here's a very basic idea of Prof. Aspen:

Name: Riona Aspen

Height: 5'5" (1.67 meters)
    Build: Athletic and muscular
    Hair: Auburn, medium-long length, usually tied up in a braid
    Eyes: Green

Basic personality/Known History: Riona may seem quiet and softspoken, but this belies the brave heart and courageous spirit the people of the Eire region are known for. Like her colleague Prof. Birch of Houen, she would very much prefer to be out in the field for her research, documenting Pokemon and collecting stories from the people.

When she isn't out doing research, she is an accomplished musician (she sings and plays acoustic guitar and fiddle), dancer, and storyteller; so it is little surprise she is often called the ambassador of the region.
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 01-25-2018 at 12:20 AM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

5. This post has been liked by: