What is Your Favorite Cartoon Channel?

I love to watch cartoons so much, but I fully miss my most favorite cartoons on Cartoon Network a lot. There were some that used to be on Cartoon Network, which I can find on youtube, and some that were never on Cartoon Network, which I can find on Netflix. I also find cartoons on the Disney Channel, Nickeledeon, PBS Kids, and Nick Jr. My favorite cartoons are also on Qubo, the HUB, and tinypop, two of which channels aren't available to me because I only own Dish Network.

I seldomly still watch Pokémon although it's not as interesting anymore. I've watched Ben 10 Omnitrix a few times on Saturday mornings. A lot of times, I just go on the computer to watch Milly Molly now and Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs, and briefly know about Eliot Kid on Netflix or whether or not it had more than 17 episodes because I believe I can research the internet to find out it had more episodes. Netflix tells me that cartoon came out or came to tinypop in 2007 even though I haven't seen it. It's some boy who always gets into mischievous trouble for those who still don't know about it.

I even like watching Billy and Mandy because I have a favorite episode in there, when Hoss Delgado answers the Grim Reaper's question with, "It was a leap year" so I'm pretty sure Netflix has more updating to do. Only our services were cut to save money so they didn't offer us a channel between 174 to 176 which we can find those Boomerang shows. A lot of people who go online would like cartoons. I hope I can find some more I like.

I find myself watching Cartoon Network more often than not. For 5 solid reasons.

1. Toonami
    2. Adventure Time
    3. Regular Show
    4. Toby Turner (Youtube's Tobuscus)
    5. It doesn't have Spongebob Squarepants.

As a regularity, Adult Swim is also on that list, but it doesn't qualify as a top 5 unless it's Toonami. Also, I see that they have a regularly scheduled "Cartoon Cartoon" for nostalgia sake. So I can appreciate that as well. Allow me to edify why I dislike Spongebob. Because it makes the least sense of all things, ever. I don't do drugs, but the only way I'd find myself enjoying it is if I were on a really heavy drug, because it seems like only stoners or small children would get a kick out of it. Understand, that's just my opinion. So don't hate me for disliking it, or describing how I feel about it.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

That's ok. I haven't seen SpongeBob Square Pants around on Netflix yet, but I did like Hey Arnold! I was trying to watch Ben 10, the original version from Spring 2006 when Netflix kept cutting out. There seems to me to be very few cartoon channels. I'd usually like to watch Adult Swim only on Saturdays, but I usually like watching things on my computer instead.

Watching things on your computer is all well and good. But you shouldn't live plugged into the wall. It's unhealthy for your mind, as well as your physical and social development. Get off the computer, man. Live a little. I understand how it is, though. I'm currently watching Fairy Tail on Netflix on my computer. But at the same time, I'm only just now getting out and having some level of a normal life. 22 years old. Crying shame. xD

Hmm.. Of course I choose to write this BEFORE checking out who you are. All the same, my step-sister has a child with Autism, so I'm aware how it works. I don't believe anyone should be void of normalcy. So I stand by my words of getting out more. It's healthier than being a rump sack on a computer doing podcasts for the approval of people you barely or don't even know.

Of course if you do get out plenty, then by all means, ignore every word I said. I'm a dummy. xD
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Actually, I don't stay plugged into the wall. I close the laptop down sometimes to quickly charge it and I wouldn't want to be around watching the same things again.

Hmm, I watch Toonami really, and MLP on YouTube (no, I'm not insane for it like a lot of my friends are).

I find myself watching USA Channel, Science Channel, Weather Channel, and H2 Channel more often than cartoons now, though.

...Oh and Judge Judy. Heh.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

I watched Judge Judy one time, and then I stopped! The cases just then became dumb. I see that Toonami comes on on Saturday and is part of the Adult Swim line-up. I saw One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto on it last night.
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 09-15-2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Toonami was cool