Thread: Image Limit

Image Limit

Yet another thread from me. xD Boy I'm pesky.

I think the 50 image limit is too restrictive, mainly for art threads where there are bound to be a bunch of links in a single post. You can't just insert a post after the first one if you didn't reserve a post, so there isn't anything you can do if you have more image links than you think.

The prime example isn't even an art thread, but it's a good example. The Gotta Catch 'Em All Pokemart thread, where items are displayed. In both the first and second posts, there's the max of 50 images there. This is annoying, because there needs to be more items (with pictures...) in the first post, but I can't do that because of the limit.

I don't think there's a point in having any limit. I mean, if it's to reduce spam, I don't see how that's relevant. Someone who spams may just post one image and that could be enough to be considered spam, and it can easily be deleted. The limit only inconveniences people who DO happen to have more than 50 images to link to in a single post, such as the GCEA Mart that I linked above.

If a limit must remain, I would suggest 100. It's unlikely that someone would reach this quota, yet it's not, like, a million.

Hoped I convinced whoever is in charge of limits.

[/rant-complain]

~SF.

2. This post has been liked by:

I've changed the limits from 50 images to 100. If you need more images, then create a new post.

Thank you, Apollo. :] This is really helpful.

~SF.