Dunno if this thread exists somewhere else. But, it's here, now.

Here's whatcha gotta do:

You know your favorite Pokemon?
Well, just pretend to be that Pokemon!
Like, use English when typing and chatting, or what language you're accustomed to.
But, the mannerisms, attitude, and personality of that Pokemon.
It's all at your fingertips.
Start by introducing yourself!
Then, let the fun begin!

One obvious rule. Don't flame or harass anyone. Yeah there's some egotistical Pokemon, and proud ones. Some that are sensitive, and others that do tend to bully. (Looking at you, Exploud and Granbull.) Just don't go too overboard with it, you know?

We're here to have fun.
Not hurt feelings.

Plus, this is a great way to post as my Pokemon of choice for the Forum Post Challenge, and not look like a total fool!

---

"Hello, everyone! I am called Haxorus. I am a dragon-type Pokemon, and more importantly, one of the most powerful Pokemon that exist. I know, pretty cool, right? Sure, there are stronger ones, but they're mostly Mega Evolutions, and Legendary Pokemon that you just don't see very often. So, when it comes down to just raw, brute power. Not many can match up to me. That probably counts for ego and boasting, too. But when you're as powerful as I am, you have certain entitlement to boasting. Happy to be here, and I can't wait to get into the conversation, and talk to everyone."