PXFIRE HUMOR
(in case your image display thingy took a nap.)

INTRODUCTION!

Selling away your sanity is an essential part of humor, so welcome one and all! I'm your host Neo Emolga and if you'd like to become as psychotic as I am, then you're on the right track with your intention to participate!

Weeks 1, 2, and 3 feature humor, and here it is! Make me laugh, make me giggle, and be as silly and as witty as you can be! You will be given a theme each week and it's your job to take that loony theme and create something for it that's as silly and as funny as you can make it! This can take the form of pictures, stories, jokes, rhymes, songs, photos, and whatever other media nonsense you can come up with!

SOME RULES!

As much fun as total anarchy would be, there needs to be a loose structure. Don't worry, I won't tell you to keep your hands to yourself!

1. Follow all PXR forum rules and PXFIRE standard rules! Just because you're in here and going screwloose doesn't mean you can start adopting a potty mouth and do all kinds of smut that your mother would say "for shame!"
  2. All content posted must be your own creation! So you need to make sure anything you post is original content and not something you found or downloaded from some other place! That's too easy! And chances are good I've seen it already.
  3. Size and form is up to you. No challenge will force you to do a particular format, such as a challenge that's pictures only.

YOU'LL DO BETTER IF...!

Make something clever, witty, and unique. It's better to be unpredictable than it is to rely on the same puns, memes, and such that have been done so many times before.

This and find clever ways to make use of the theme. In general, I'll be picking things that should give you lots of areas to go silly with. Also, the more content you provide, the better your chances and point payout will be. Obviously the guy that write a very witty and silly story will do better than the guy that dropped a joke that's only two lines long.

Also, if you're laughing while writing it, chances are better I'll be laughing while reading it. I like clever sarcasm and wit. And sometimes something that's tactfully dumb and inane can be great quality. :3

WEEKLY THEMES!

Your themes of the week are...!

WEEK #1 (JUNE 24 - JULY 1)

FOOD! For Week #1, I invite you to play with your food and do something silly, goofy, and nonsensical involving food and eating. Really, the more you think about it, the weirder it gets. So really, cook up something delicious and tasty and if I use one more food-related pun, you have permission to slap me. I'll stop.

WEEK #2 (JULY 2 - JULY 8)

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON! For Week #2, it's your civic duty to poke fun and do something zany and silly for anything related to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon's most well-renown spin-off series! Do something crude, something sarcastic, something cynical, or just plain loony! And if by chance you've never played the PMD games, that's even better! Pretend like you have and do your own silly interpretation!

WEEK #3 (JULY 9 - JULY 15)

<NOT REVEALING RIGHT NOW NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO TEMPT ME LA LA LA I CAN'T HERE YOU LA LA LA!>