Spoiler:
Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
Funny how in an animation class you guys look at comics- cause when explaining comics I tend to point a lot towards animation. xD There's a lot of overlap between time based media (animation/film) and comics. Both rely on the same principles and 'rules' to achieve good story telling.

Yup- just a script for now. xD And you are completely right in trying to explain it as if someone else were going to draw it. That's exactly how you want the script to read. I wouldn't worry too much on being TOO specific as to crimp on an artist's creativity. The process of layout tends to changes things up a bit as things get put in visual form.

Anyway- some feedback. My text will be in red.

Thanks so much for your feedback! This was a really interesting prompt for comics and I had a lot of fun.

For minor clarification, I grouped the first three differently to put them under the hierarchy of ‘a row of three, small panels...’, but I totally see how that isn’t clear outside of my own head, haha.

And yeahhhh, I probably did “make them horizontal” “no make them vertical b/c it’s the ocean and it’s depth” gymnastics back and forth several times, but I couldn’t reason out the space in my head to make it not be kind of awkward with the rest of the panels. The struggle, haha

Again, thanks bunches and I can’t wait to give this next round a shot!