OK, so this is week 4&5, as week four only had one day of activity. As such, the point have been merged, giving out 200 points total.

Neo Emolga
Spoiler:
Spelling & Grammar 9/10
Driving Force 9/10
Posting Frequency 10/10
Player Interaction 9/10
Continuity 8/10

Points awarded: 32

Ok, I did not see being transformed into a Ninetales coming, but it works pretty well. Your interactions with Morzone were good too, and your post themselves were well written. I noticed that while you edited out the telepathy parts, you left in Neo knowing about the 1000 years curse a couple of lines before he was informed about it, but otherwise everything check out fine.

Bulbasaur
Spoiler:
Spelling & Grammar 10/10
Driving Force 6/10
Posting Frequency 8/10
Player Interaction 5/10
Continuity 7/10

Points awarded: 27

For saying this is your first time RPing, you’ve done really well. A few things to note; You got to the rift rather quickly. Maybe next time elaborate more on how you got there so fast? Was it a secret wormhole set up for the Agents of Shadows, or by conventional vehicle? Also, maybe try to describe the locations more, it kinda felt like you were in a blank white void for your first post. Otherwise, overall you did good.

LKWayvern
Spoiler:
Spelling & Grammar 9/10
Driving Force 5/10
Posting Frequency 1/10
Player Interaction 6/10
Continuity 9/10

Points awarded: 23

This post was a pretty good start. You gave enough exposition while still moving forwards, and you even got in the interaction with Bulbasaur’s character. The only problem is that it was your only post so far. And due to the nature of it’s interaction at the end, the lake of any follow up posts makes it harder for other players to continue as well.

VeloJello
Spoiler:
Spelling & Grammar 10/10
Driving Force 8/10
Posting Frequency 9/10
Player Interaction 8/10
Continuity 7/10

Points awarded: 31

You had a few continuity mistakes, such as the Mamoswine’s legs being caught up instead of it’s tusks, but otherwise you did well. Your posts are well written, I especially like how to describe the moves the pokemon use. All in all, keep up the good work.

K'sariya
Spoiler:
Spelling & Grammar 7/10
Driving Force 8/10
Posting Frequency 9/10
Player Interaction 8/10
Continuity 6/10

Points awarded: 28

I did notice your posts randomly swapped between past and present tense at times, and the child from your first post seemed to have two different names? But otherwise, you posts are great to read, and you’ve pretty much taken the forefront with handling the Mamoswine, so all in all good job.

Noblejanobii
Spoiler:
Spelling & Grammar 9/10
Driving Force 7/10
Posting Frequency 9/10
Player Interaction 6/10
Continuity 6/10

Points awarded: 28

What you have is well written so far, I liked how you managed to show the different personalities of Brent’s two pokemon, though I did notice Koyla’s name became Kophay midway through one post. You’ve also mostly stayed in the background, I’d like to see Brent contribute more directly, but otherwise, great job.

Morzone
Spoiler:
Spelling & Grammar 7/10
Driving Force 8/10
Posting Frequency 10/10
Player Interaction 10/10
Continuity 8/10

Points awarded: 31

OK first of all, are you secretly psychic? Cause I actually planned the rampaging Mamoswine before you mentioned it. :P But yeah, overall you’ve done great so far. You’ve had a few spelling mistakes. Also, I’m pretty sure that Gardevoir is your real PC. Neither of your characters are anywhere near the action, but their influence still affecting the plot, especially the Gardevoir. Also, you’ve got like, four different characters now, yet you’re handling it really well. Overall, I’d like to see Leo get to do more, but I’m pretty sure that will be happening soon regardless. ;) Good job.