Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Username: Suicune's Fire
    Likes/Dislikes:
    I like that it seems neat enough and not too over-the-top. I don't really love the colour palette; I struggled a lot with it and I'm not really sure if I like the end result or not.
    What challenges did you face?:
    Two things: first, I kept finding myself scratching too much and I was like "oh no is this even allowed??" XD But I think it's pretty copy+paste enough. The other main challenge was that I didn't know if it was "ultimate legend" enough. I know that copy and pasting too many elements can get messy really quickly, and things don't match or fit well and it ends up looking like a disaster. So I went with a relatively small base and replaced parts rather than building it up, but I don't know if I really reached the theme well enough. In addition, it's not so much meant to look like one legend or another; it's just got many parts of multiple pokemon and again I'm not sure if that was hitting the theme well enough, and if you have to be able to see each pokemon significantly included.
    Entry:
    All Gen V sprites; this was done with a raikou base and I kept the fangs but everything else is changed. Has a kyurem head (cut off some of the jaw though because it looked weird) and ice wing-things, and back legs; virizion green and shoulder leaves, as well as the leafy spikes coming off the back; cresselia moon head and yellow colour; cobalion front legs, chest fur, and the markings on the front shoulder bit and back leg; and rayquaza tail. The yellow underbelly/inside of the back legs was also inspired by raikou.

2. This post has been liked by: