Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That banner's awesome! Cool effects going on at the right hand side. I like how it almost looks like a Pokeball!
    Thanks, Sarah! I initially just wanted to make an Aggron banner, then I decided to make it for Cami. o:

Speaking of making things for people:

Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Nice graphics, Caleb. 8D They're really cool looking. I especially like the ASB and VPP ones. c: So cool and drippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Nice graphics, Caleb. 8D They're really cool looking. I especially like the ASB and VPP ones. c: So cool and drippy.

You want me to make you one? I'm pretty much free to do something tonight. I can create something a little more themed for you. It'll probably look different from Sabi's but I'll try to make it look cool. xD
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

O: YES PLEASE. Could you make a flareon one and a misdreavus one? C: Only I don't really do ASB. Maybe a flareon one for my link vault and a misdreavus for VPP? C: ilu.

O: YES PLEASE. Could you make a flareon one and a misdreavus one? C: Only I don't really do ASB. Maybe a flareon one for my link vault and a misdreavus for VPP? C: ilu.

I half did what you requested. You'll still need to link your GCEA unless you want to link the banner to it. xD

Luckily it all fits on one line. o.O

Paired with Jessu
    ~

Oh my word.

Oh.

Oh. Well I'm a little speechless. I kind of don't know how to respond. OTHER THAN OH MY GOD THOSE ARE THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM! <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH. That's freaking awesome. They're going in my signature RIGHT. NOW. OMG. WOW. JUST WOW. SO MUCH WOW RIGHT NOW. AND NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Thank you! XD They're fantastic! I have a feeling your ego will be at least .67x the size now but THAT'S OKAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3

I have a feeling your ego will be at least .67x the size now
    Nah, it's not. I'm happy to make these for my friends. n.n
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Ahaha aw, you cutie. <3 LOOK I MANAGED TO MAKE IT WORK REALLY WELL. I linked the flareon to my author's archive. Those images are never comin' out of that signature. xD Or if they are, it'll be to make way for awesomer ones you make me one day (not that they could be more awesome). Wheeeee~

Ahaha aw, you cutie. <3 LOOK I MANAGED TO MAKE IT WORK REALLY WELL. I linked the flareon to my author's archive. Those images are never comin' out of that signature. xD Or if they are, it'll be to make way for awesomer ones you make me one day (not that they could be more awesome). Wheeeee~

It looks pretty good! Well done.

Uh, I mean, yeah. I can make new ones any time you'd like. Just let me know. o:
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Well done to you! xD I didn't do anything!

Ahahaha I don't want new ones because these are awesome! I meant if I WAS going to change them it would be because you'd somehow outdo yourself. Like 50 years from now when I'm over the hype of these banners. xD