Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So what does chaos taste like?

MASTER RNG, trying to channel his energies through the cosmos, yanks in...

ARNISD as Wurmple and ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Sableye to the battlefield!
    @arnisd @ARandomTool

The CURLY COIN OF SUGAR BEES has declared ARNISDI strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARNISD kicks things off with Wrap! He keeps his food fresh with plastic cling wrap!
    ARANDOMTOOL starts up with Bind! He ties up his shoes all funky.

TURN 2
    ARNISD attempts Snatch! But mama always told him that stealing is wrong.
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Thunder Fang! But waking up Dracula with jumper cables turns out to be a really bad idea.

TURN 3
    ARNISD uses Leafage! And then he realized he was supposed to save that salad for something else.
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Memento! But he insists on keeping it all to himself!

TURN 4
    ARNISD tries Mach Punch! But he doesn't seem keen on strapping a rocket booster to his wrist.
    ARANDOMTOOL utilizes Burn Up! It turns his hamburgers into hockey pucks!

TURN 5
    ARNISD launches Grass Whistle! But he searched his lawn everywhere for one!
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Rock Smash! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike against him!

TURN 6
    ARNISD attacks with Throat Chop! But he doesn't want to hear crazy wheezing.
    ARANDOMTOOL launches Sleep Talk! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on ARNISD!

TURN 7
    ARNISD uses Fire Punch! But he thinks twice about whacking the inside of his furnace.
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Synchronoise! He pats his head and rubs his belly at the same time!

TURN 8
    ARNISD unleashes Attract! But he had enough of that from Valentine's Day.
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Detect! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 2nd regular damage strike against him!

TURN 9
    ARNISD attempts Belch! But that would just be horribly rude.
    ARANDOMTOOL utilizes Leech Seed! But he couldn't find that anywhere at Home Depot's gardening section.

TURN 10
    ARNISD strikes with Assurance! But he got it mixed up with "insurance," saving him hundreds by switching to Geico!
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Sand Tomb! He buries his action figures in a sand box!

TURN 11
    ARNISD attacks with Rest! But he just guzzled down loads of Red Bull!
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Safeguard! But he prefers to live dangerously!

TURN 12
    ARNISD launches Stone Edge! But he wants to save it for his rock collection!
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Signal Beam! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on ARNISD!

TURN 13
    ARNISD attempts Venoshock! But Veno runs away before he can give him a good zapping!
    ARANDOMTOOL utilizes Agility! But he's feeling a little too sluggish at the moment.

TURN 14
    ARNISD uses Smelling Salts! Turns out substituting it with pretzel salt doesn't quite make the cut.
    ARANDOMTOOL launches Wrap! He too, keeps his food fresh with plastic wrap before putting it in the fridge!

TURN 15
    ARNISD strikes with Hammer Arm! He rips open a box of baking soda!
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Struggle Bug! He flips a beetle on its back!

TURN 16
    ARNISD unleashes Guard Swap! He replaces his old shield with a new one!
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Smokescreen! Turns out someone really let loose a stinky one.

TURN 17
    ARNISD attempts Round! He rolls a ball along!
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Magic Coat! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on ARNISD!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Daaaang, that would have been quite the underdog win if arnisd got it!

Mr Tool, you can either devolve arnisd or Wheel him. You decide!

2. This post has been liked by:

arnisd 

Finish him.
    And for the record if I had SD'd, that would be me giving the win to him. Not his underdog win. *hmph*

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Finish him.
    And for the record if I had SD'd, that would be me giving the win to him. Not his underdog win. *hmph*
    Pff whatever makes you sleep at night :)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Finish him.
    Welp, he's been egged. :P

Also, if we're going by that logic, then FOUR out of the SIX people that lost to you gave you a win! Ruh-roh!

I̡͙͖͍ ̹͎̞̩̼͚͡w̠ͅi͉͈͕͡l̸̪͍̪l͓̞ ͈̬ta̶̯̹k͏̱e̜̙̪̥̕ ̖̥͉y͕̮̠͙̝̭o̞̱͍u҉̖̥͚r̯͇͓̬ͅ ̘͉̣͙p̗̤̥̱͓i̹̞̘͡ͅty̙͍,̙͕̼̙́ͅ ̶͖̪̥͉͎̫y͕͖̫͞ò̟̪̘̘̗͉̻ṳ̬̮̹̺͚ṟ͉̗̗̦ ̦͔ͅk͓̪͈͟i͏̲̲͚̙̥̱n̬͔ḑn͎͔͜e̹̻̗̦̹͕s̛̖͍s̳̠ a̢͎̝̖̙͍̤̗n̴͇̖ͅd͏̭̳̗̪͔ͅ ̝͇p̖͓̟̹̩̹i͔e̼̦̜̗͓̫t̟̜͇͍y̖̹̱̞ͅ
    ̡͓͇̹̹̤͈ͅA̧͔̟͓͎ń̻͙̗͇d̪ͅ ̙̺̥̦̹I̛̙͚ ͓͙̜s̻̝̳̖͎h̨̯̣a̳͓͔̫̼͢l̳̖̫̬̭̣ͅl҉̱̲̩̼ͅ ͚̯̦͓͚̳C̖͎̙͈͖̖O̧̱͈̤̠̼̫N̬̯̜̞̫͝S̘͓̤̭͚̞̦Ų͎̺̙̪̤̺͈M̷̟̟̞ Ę̤͉̞̰͉ ̘͉̤̲͡ͅṭ̠h̖͔͇͇̬e̦͟m͡ ҉͚͇̱̗ḁ͓͔̩̱͚̺͠s̬̯̥̩̤̪̮ ̨͎͈̥̖̪͙I ͍̗̦̬̜͘ò̗̯͙̗̘̥n̠͔̘͓c̺̲͔e̵̘̟̜̮̠ ͇͢c̴ò̩̪̯͔̲n̝̙͚̥s̛̗̤͈u̗̻͞me̴d̜̩̹ ̰͖̤̰̬W̙̭O̬͕̥̪ŖL̴͓̻̭D͔̱͓͔͎̱ͅS͚̞͈̲͟

...heck I never gave you a Normal Usertitle.
    Do... "Here. I. Stand."

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Senior Administrator

So what is your jam?

MASTER RNG, shaking his little hamster butt, pulls in...

NEO EMOLGA as Mega Lopunny and NOBLEJANOBII as Quilava to the battlefield!
    @Noblejanobii

The RAGING COIN OF FACINATING PANDA PARADES has declared NOBLEJANOBII strikes first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII kicks things off with Block! But she can't figure out a Rubik Cube either!
    NEO EMOLGA begins with Overheat! And that's the last time he tries to overclock his computer.

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Eerie Impulse! She suddenly gets the urge to visit an abandoned mental hospital!
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Peck! But he can't even pretend to be a bird.

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Power Trick! She scares a bunch of kids with a strobe light!
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Parting Shot! But he only just got here!

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with High Jump Kick! And she gets disqualified from the decathlon!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Secret Sword! But he kept it hidden for so long that he forgot where it is!

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII launches Head Charge! But sticking her tongue in an outlet seems like a bad idea.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Thunder Fang! But he thinks waking Dracula up with jumper cables would end terribly.

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Defog! But she can't get it back in her fog machine once it's out!
    NEO EMOLGA launches Heal Pulse! But he has no idea where to start it!

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Doom Desire! But she'd actually rather watch Raiders of the Lost Ark or Last Crusade.
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Memento! But he only wants to keep it to himself.

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII utilizes Bug Buzz! But she decides to wait until Halloween for that.
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Iron Defense! But eating lots of spinach doesn't see to help at all.

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Clear Smog! But he desk fan barely makes it go away!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Sticky Web! But it ends up just being cotton candy!

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Megahorn! But blowing on her tuba doesn't have much of an effect!
    NEO EMOLGA uses After You! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Secret Power! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Astonish! But he's surprised he forgot how to do it!

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Rock Throw! She gets it to skip three times over the pond!
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Lock-On! Now nobody can steal anything from his cabinet!

TURN 13
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Charm! She wears a new fancy bauble on her wrist!
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Mega Kick! But he just lands right on his butt!

TURN 14
    NOBLEJANOBII launches Hone Claws! Turns out trimming fingernails doesn't count.
    NEO EMOLGA tries Smokescreen! And that's the last time he'll ever try burritos at Taco Bell.

TURN 15
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Dig! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Acupressure! But he doesn't want to get all touchy.

TURN 16
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Reflect Type! She has trouble picking out what mirror she wants to buy!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Mystical Fire! But it's really just a cute hologram.

TURN 17
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Ice Hammer! But it melted before she could keep it in the freezer!
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Encore! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 18
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Grass Whistle! But the lawn doesn't seem to react to her cute little tune!
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Magnet Rise! He straps a bunch of them to a helium balloon!

TURN 19
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Tickle! But she's all out of feathers!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Eruption! But his volcano would rather just stay back in bed.

TURN 20
    NOBLEJANOBII utilizes Zen Headbutt! But it just confuses her.
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Strength! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

NEO EMOLGA WINS!

Hoooo boy, that was close!

I have already Wheeled you and I can't evolve, so you're now a Cyndaquil. But hey, you get the Fountain of Youth badge, so that's good!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Alright I gotta work on making my comeback so I can get that other badge now
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

I like the way you work it!

MASTER RNG, wondering if chicken and waffles was an accidental invention, draws in...

SCYTHERWOLF as Mega Heracross and SAMMY0295 as Foongus to the battlefield!
    @Scytherwolf @sammy0295

The SPARKLY COIN OF MUSICAL LOBSTER RACES has declared SAMMY0295 strikes first!

TURN 1
    SAMMY0295 kicks things off with Karate Chop! Surprise! It's not a cut of lamb.
    SCYTHERWOLF begins with Lovely Kiss! But she got enough of that from Valentine's Day.

TURN 2
    SAMMY0295 launches Moonlight! But we're not going to get a full moon until the 21st!
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Power Trip! She books a vacation to check out Washington DC!

TURN 3
    SAMMY0295 uses Heart Swap! But that would involve a lot of crazy surgery!
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with High Jump Kick! It gets her disqualified from the decathlon!

TURN 4
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Flame Charge! But she can't figure out how to plug in her barbecue grill!
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts First Impression! But we're already on Turn 4!

TURN 5
    SAMMY0295 uses Multi-Attack! But she can't handle multiple controllers at once!
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Secret Power! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!

TURN 6
    SAMMY0295 tries Fusion Bolt! She welds two screws together!
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Me First! But she is totally against cutting in line!

TURN 7
    SAMMY0295 attempts Icicle Crash! But she knows better than to let them drive cars around!
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Payback! She grumbles and pays off all her credit card bills.

TURN 8
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Scratch! She gets rid of that pesky itch on her back!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Moonlight! But she needs to wait until the 21st, also.

TURN 9
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Secret Power! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Bone Rush! But she can't get them to budge on their own!

TURN 10
    SAMMY0295 launches Play Rough! But last time the lifeguard banned her from the swimming pool!
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Knock Off! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!

TURN 11
    SAMMY0295 uses Mystical Fire! But she's just hiding the fact they're sparklers.
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Ice Shard! But it melted in her pocket!

TURN 12
    SAMMY0295 tries Chip Away! She nibbles on a chocolate chip cookie!
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Sacred Sword! But she never got through airport security with it.

TURN 13
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Will-O-Wisp! But he's only setting dryer lint on fire.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Spider Web! But Spider-man tells her his schedule is already booked for the day.

TURN 14
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Super Fang! But Dracula tells her steroids are a bad idea.
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Shadow Claw! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!

SCYTHERWOLF WINS!

Dicey!

Well, sorry to say, but this is it. Scytherwolf can't evolve, she's already Wheeled sammy, and sammy's on her last Pokémon stage. That means Perma-Egg.

Sammy, it was great having you with us and thanks for playing! I'll of course post all the avatar and banner sets you got during the course of the game so you can enjoy the memories and choose and wear your favorite set if you like!

All the best and we hope to see you for DBR2!

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

@sammy0295

Sammy, we thank you for playing DBR! Hope you enjoyed it and as promised, here's the whole collection of avatars and banners you got during the game. Enjoy the memories and wear whatever set you like!

See you next time! :3

13. This post has been liked by:

This was very cool, can't wait for the next round. Also, all these banners are amazing.

15. This post has been liked by: