Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh my...I deserve this I guess. I came online and saw my avatar/banner and literally laughed though, so I guess this is a "good" combo to get. XD

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I smell trouble. It smells delicious!

And HAPPY THANKSGIVING, you peeps!

MASTER RNG hungers for chaos. It decides two of you would be essential ingredients and decides to pull...

NEO BEAUTIFLY as Beautifly and SHRUIKAN as Remoraid to the battlefield!

The INSANE COIN OF TRAVESTY has declared NEO BEAUTIFLY strikes first!

TURN ONE
    NEO BEAUTIFLY kicks things off with a Core Enforcer! But he just ends up chanting a pretend magic spell.
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Trump Card! But it ends up being just a photo of the US President.

TURN TWO
    NEO BEAUTIFLY tries Reflect! It's mirror!
    SHRUIKAN responds with Secret Power! It's the first normal damage strike on NEO BEAUTIFLY!

TURN THREE
    NEO BEAUTIFLY attempts a Bolt Strike attack! But it turns out to be just a silly dance.
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Wing Attack! But you kind of need wings to do that.

TURN FOUR
    NEO BEAUTIFLY tries Shift Gear! But he realizes he's not driving a car right now.
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Assurance! It's not very reassuring!

TURN FIVE
    NEO BEAUTIFLY attacks with Wonder Room! But they stop him before he puts up silly wallpaper.
    SHRUIKAN attempts Endeavor! But it goes a little quiet.

TURN SIX
    NEO BEAUTIFLY strikes with Lick! But decides kicking a fish doesn't sound very tasty.
    SHRUIKAN retaliates with Rock Slide! But he just makes a funny face trying to attempt it.

TURN SEVEN
    NEO BEAUTIFLY uses Instruct! But SHRUIKAN doesn't feel like learning today.
    SHRUIKAN uses Sacred Fire! He lights a candle!

TURN EIGHT
    NEO BEAUTIFLY attacks with Uproar! But ends up just making a lot of noise.
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Trick-or-Treat! But realizes he's got his holidays mixed up.

TURN NINE
    NEO BEAUTIFLY unleashes Mist Ball! But it just gets things wet.
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Drain Punch! Except he's got fins, not fists.

TURN TEN
    NEO BEAUTIFLY strikes with Head Smash! It's just algebra...
    SHRUIKAN uses Cross Poison! But it ends up just as an attempt to put soy sauce into Coca Cola.

TURN ELEVEN
    NEO BEAUTIFLY attempts Assurance! But that's not assuring either!
    SHRUIKAN attacks back with Flamethrower! It's a Super-Effective KO on NEO BEAUTIFLY!
    Seriously, Remoraid can use it. XD

SHRUIKAN WINS!

@Shruikan, you've done it and accomplished my second butt-kicking! It's all up to you now!

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

While I wait for Shruikan's judgment of torment...!

PUBLIC NOTICE OF CALAMITY
    (Devolution Battle Royale Patch 1.1 Notes)

It has occurred to us that several players are getting all the action and embarrassment and there are some who are just watching and aren't enjoying the humiliating fun! As a result, some of the RNG spirits have been fired for noncompliance, we decided to hire new prospective RNG spirits through our talent acquisition program. (we're changing the old system)

At Neo Emolga and Chakramaster Incorporated, we believe all players should have the privilege of being publically humiliated. Therefore, to celebrate the most anarchical and maniacal day of the year (Black Friday), tomorrow, all cooldowns are getting told to go fly a kite and EVERYONE IS GETTING THEIR BUTTOCKS YANKED INTO A BATTLE REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH OR HOW LITTLE YOU'VE BATTLED ALREADY. Besides being so much loony fun and colorful insanity, it's needed to transition things into the new format. I don't shop on Black Friday anyway and I still have plenty of alcohol remaining.

Also, here's how the new system will work after everyone has been pulverized by Black Friday.

"SEASON ONE" begins with everyone eligible for a battle, kind of like how things first started. And there is still only one battle a day. HOWEVER, once two people have been selected and have battled, they cannot be selected again for the rest of the Season. The Season will keep going until everyone has battled and has had their chance to be battle-paired with another eligible goofball. If there are any players left remaining at the end (from having an odd number of players left), they don't battle that season, BUT THEY CAN BET THEIR GRANDMOTHER'S PANTIES they will battle first in the next one. So for example:

SEASON ONE

1. Cinderella
    2. Rapunzel
    3. Ariel
    4. Merida
    5. Belle

So if Cinderella and Ariel battle each other one Day 1 and Rapunzel and Merida battle each other on Day 2, that leaves poor Belle all alone, but to make up for it, Belle is GUARANTEED to battle first in Season Two to make sure she suffers also. Simple!

Also, if you get egged, that will last for the reason of the Season rather than last a week. When the new season begins, you'll hatch into one of your backup lines if you still have some.

If you have any questions, feel free to poke me. Just not too hard, I'm not the Pillsbury Doughboy!

@Chakramaster @ARandomTool @Scytherwolf @Voltaire Magneton @Shruikan @arnisd @Noblejanobii @sammy0295 @Bulbasaur

6. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    @Neo Beautifly Well, I was going to be nice and just go with the devolution if/when I eventually won a round, but my strategic side has been pokeing me that I have a 50% chance to knock off two evelution levels with the randomiser wheel, while only a 1 in 6 chance of having no gain whatsoever, so I'm going to spin the wheel of misfortune! (Plus I need the badge for my hoard)

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    @Neo Beautifly Well, I was going to be nice and just go with the devolution if/when I eventually won a round, but my strategic side has been pokeing me that I have a 50% chance to knock off two evelution levels with the randomiser wheel, while only a 1 in 6 chance of having no gain whatsoever, so I'm going to spin the wheel of misfortune! (Plus I need the badge for my hoard)
    But I want the badge for MY hoard!

Urf... not again!

RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1:

Pokemon #1 - Vikavolt (stage 3 of 3)
    Pokemon #2 - Lurantis (stage 2 of 2)
    Pokemon #3 - Kirlia (stage 2 of 3)
    Pokemon #4 - Goomy (stage 1 of 3)
    Pokemon #5 - Chinchou (stage 1 of 2)
    Pokemon #6 - Meloetta Aria Forme (stage 1 of 1)

Wheel #2:

Theme #1: Inverted Colours
    Theme #2: ALL the special effects
    Theme #3: Dittos
    Theme #4: Missingno
    Theme #5: Beauty product advert

Wheel #3:

Usertitle #1: Everything's going according to plan
    Usertitle #2: MUSHROOMS AND MONGOOSES
    Usertitle #3: Magikarp Master
    Usertitle #4: "What could go wrong" they said
    Usertitle #5: And my Vuvuzela!

Okay, I might not have been able to get ALL the special effects in there (Photoshop seriously has an infinite number of them that can be used in an endless amount of setting configurations), but there's a ludicrous amount of them in this one (the text and the Vikavolt itself have every darn layer style possible active!). As you can imagine, it makes it look tacky as all hell. XD

ThAnKs So MuCh FoR tHaT! @.@

Senior Administrator

AnD YoU thOUghT yOU weRE saFe Ha aH HAa HAAHa No.

MASTER RNG has gone terminally insane. It decides to pull all ten of us goons into battle, starting with...

SHRUIKAN as Remoraid and SCYTHERWOLF as Cherrim to the battlefield!

The LAUGHING COIN OF MADNESS has declared SHRUIKAN strikes first!

TURN ONE
    SHRUIKAN opens with Metal Burst! Truth is he just shook a soda can too hard.
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Grassy Terrain! Well there you have it folks, a Super-Effective OHKO on the opening turn! :O

SCYTHERWOLF WINS!

@Scytherwolf, you win the first of today's insanity Black Friday battles! It's up to you to decide what happens to Shruikan now!

Senior Administrator

ThE daRK FeaST ConTinUEs...

MASTER RNG has gone terminally insane. It now decides to share its insanity by bringing...

ARNISD as Mega Ampharos and BULBASAUR as Mega Houndoom to the battlefield!

The DOOMWEAVER COIN OF NIGHTMARES has declared BULBASAUR strikes first!

TURN ONE
    BULBASAUR makes his opening strike Ice Burn! But it's really just Icy Hot.
    ARNISD responds with Electric Terrain! It strikes BULBASAUR for the 1st regular damage strike!

TURN TWO
    BULBASAUR retaliates with Bolt Strike! But he just makes a funny face instead!
    ARNISD attacks with Pollen Puff! He just ends up blowing dandelion seeds everywhere!

TURN THREE
    BULBASAUR attacks with Cross Poison! But it's really just spoiled milk.
    ARNISD strikes back with Icicle Spear! But it melts before he can put it together!

TURN FOUR
    BULBASAUR tries out a Psycho Shift! But it was really just another crazy dream.
    ARNISD uses Muddy Water! But all he really ends up doing is jumping in rain puddles.

TURN FIVE
    BULBASAUR strikes with Twineedle! He just ends up pretending to be a Beedrill.
    ARNISD attacks back with Octazooka! But he just face-plants instead.

TURN SIX
    BULBASAUR attacks with Shadow Sneak! But he ends up just hiding in the shade.
    ARNISD attacks with Floral Healing! But rubbing his skin with rose petals doesn't seem to do very much.

TURN SEVEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Frost Breath! But it's really just the result of him chewing too much mint gum.
    ARNISD tries Draco Meteor! But he just throws a rock and mutters something in a funny language.

TURN EIGHT
    BULBASAUR attacks with Toxic Thread! He just shows us an angry conversation on the League of Legends forum!
    ARNISD strikes with Rototiller! But he just spins around like a silly sap.

TURN NINE
    BULBASAUR tries Facade! It strikes ARNISD for the 1st regular damage strike!
    ARNISD retaliates with Ally Switch! But he has no friends to use as a living shield!

TURN TEN
    BULBASAUR attacks with Will-O-Wisp! It results in a NOT VERY EFFECTIVE strike, counting as the second strike against him!
    ARNISD attacks with Strength Sap! But he just flails his little flipper arms around!

TURN ELEVEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Lunge! But it's just another funny face-plant.
    ARNISD attacks with Double Hit! But it's just more flipper arm flailing!

TURN TWELVE
    BULBASAUR uses Follow Me! But ARNISD doesn't feel like chasing him.
    ARNISD tries Feint! He makes a funny face and does something goofy with his hands!

TURN THIRTEEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Razor Leaf! But he just throws a bunch of fall foliage around.
    ARNISD attacks with Flying Press! But he just jumps around and claps his hands.

TURN FOURTEEN
    BULBASAUR attacks back with an Endure! It hits ARNISD for the second normal-damage strike!
    ARNISD strikes out with Mega Kick! It strikes BULBASAUR for the third and final normal-damage strike!

ARNISD WINS!

@arnisd, you win battle #2! What kind of insanity would you like to unleash upon your friend Bulbasaur now!? ;P

Senior Administrator

MoAR! MOAR!!!!

MASTER RNG has gone terminally insane. It can't stop itself as it drags in...

SAMMY0295 as SAWSBUCK and NEO VIKAVOLT as Vikavolt to the battlefield!

The DESTRUCTIVE COIN OF SLAUGHTER has declared SAMMY0295 strikes first!

TURN ONE
    SAMMY0295 makes her opening move Cosmic Power! But it ends up just being a whole lot of glitter.
    NEO VIKAVOLT opens with Electroweb! It's a NOT VERY EFFECTIVE attack, resulting in the first normal damage strike against him!

TURN TWO
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Rock Smash! It's a NOT VERY EFFECTIVE strike, resulting in the first normal damage strike against her!
    NEO VIKAVOLT unleashes Counter! But he just starts counting up from 1.

TURN THREE
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Phantom Force! But it's really just her silly Halloween costume.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks back with Tail Whip! But he just ends up shaking his butt.

TURN FOUR
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Metal Sound! It ends up just being nuts and bolts dropped on a catwalk.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Double Hit! But he just spins around all silly-like.

TURN FIVE
    SAMMY0295 uses Dragon Pulse! She ends up just chanting in a funny way.
    NEO VIKAVOLT tries Sketch! It's a cute drawing, but that's all it ends up being.

TURN SIX
    SAMMY0295 attempts Cross Poison! She just puts laxatives into the brownie batter again.
    NEO VIKAVOLT uses Sticky Web! But it's just more leftover Halloween decorations again.

TURN SEVEN
    SAMMY0295 tries Hydro Pump! But she discovers it's too cold to turn the garden hose on.
    NEO VIKAVOLT strikes with Supersonic! It ends up just being an annoying noise.

TURN EIGHT
    SAMMY0295 uses Assurance! But it doesn't end up being very reassuring.
    NEO VIKAVOLT uses Double Kick! But he just spins and nearly trips over himself.

TURN NINE
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Avalanche! But she just pushes a lot of snow off the roof.
    NEO VIKAVOLT tries Miracle Eye! He just makes a really weird stare.

TURN TEN
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Mist Ball! But she just ends up spraying water into the air.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attempts Electro Ball! But he just zaps a soccer ball in a funny way.

TURN ELEVEN
    SAMMY0295 tries Heal Bell! But it's really just a regular cow bell she rings.
    NEO VIKAVOLT uses Dragon Pulse! It just turns into a silly spectacle.

TURN TWELVE
    SAMMY0295 uses Mean Look! She ends up just looking grumpy.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Flail! But he just does a funny shake.

TURN THIRTEEN
    SAMMY0295 attempts Fairy Wind! But she just throws glitter into a desk fan.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Body Slam! But he just crashes into the ground.

TURN FOURTEEN
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Charge! But she just runs around all crazy like.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Electric Terrain! But he just plays the song Electric Avenue.

TURN FIFTEEN
    SAMMY0295 uses Brick Break! But she just uses a hammer to smack blocks around.
    NEO VIKAVOLT strikes with Magnitude! But just jumps up and down like a silly sap.

TURN SIXTEEN
    SAMMY0295 attempts to use Happy Hour! But the bar tells her that only starts at 4pm.
    NEO VIKAVOLT tries out Rock Climb! Turns out he's not very good at it.

TURN SEVENTEEN
    SAMMY0295 uses Feather Dance! But she just smashes a bunch of feather pillows open while strutting around in a funny way.
    NEO VIKAVOLT uses Scald! But he ends up just landing on his butt.

TURN EIGHTEEN
    SAMMY0295 tries Roar! It just results in a lot of zany shouting and pouting.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Telekinesis! But he just makes a goofy face doing do.

TURN NINETEEN
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Guard Swap! She just changes out the pillow she's using as a shield.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Grass Whistle! But just ends up blowing air.

TURN TWENTY
    SAMMY0295 uses Petal Dance! But ends up stepping all over the daisies instead.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attempts Shadow Bone! Except he can't remember where he last put it.

TURN TWENTY-ONE
    SAMMY0295 tries out Defend Order! But it doesn't sound like her imaginary friends are listening!
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with U-Turn! He just spins around the other way!

TURN TWENTY-TWO
    SAMMY0295 uses Growth! But she finds her mark on her growth chart is the exactly the same as last time!
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Trick! But he finds the rabbit he had in his hat ran off somewhere.

TURN TWENTY-THREE
    SAMMY0295 tries Hurricane! She ends up just making a lot of wind-blowing sound effects with her mouth.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Charm! But SAMMY0295 doesn't think he looks good at all.

TURN TWENTY-FOUR
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Magnitude! But she just hops up and down.
    NEO VIKAVOLT uses Play Nice! He just stands and smiles.

TURN TWENTY-FIVE
    SAMMY0295 uses Steamroller! But she can't get it through the front door.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attempts Shadow Force! But she just opens an umbrella instead.

TURN TWENTY-SIX
    SAMMY0295 strikes out with Aeroblast! But she just ends up blowing air through a drinking straw.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks out with Spotlight! It ends up being just a flashlight.

TURN TWENTY-SEVEN
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Stun Spore! But it's really just a bunch of mushrooms thrown everywhere.
    NEO VIKAVOLT uses Freeze-Dry! It doesn't do his dinner any favors.

TURN TWENTY-EIGHT
    SAMMY0295 uses Parabolic Charge! But she just runs randomly in a funky way.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Thunder Wave! It's a NOT VERY EFFECTIVE attack, landing the second normal damage strike against him!

TURN TWENTY-NINE
    SAMMY0295 attempts Conversion! She changes her dinner order!
    NEO VIKAVOLT uses Sludge! It's just the remains of his melted popsicle.

TURN THIRTY
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Horn Attack! She shakes her head in a comical way!
    NEO VIKAVOLT tries Mega Kick! Except his feet are all tiny now.

TURN THIRTY-ONE
    SAMMY0295 uses Amnesia! Except she kind of forgot how it works.
    NEO VIKAVOLT strikes with Strength! But he just hasn't been working out enough.

TURN THIRTY-TWO
    SAMMY0295 attempts Leaf Storm! But it's just her using the leaf blower again.
    NEO VIKAVOLT tries Close Combat! He flies in close only to make a funky dance.

TURN THIRTY-THREE
    SAMMY0295 uses Smog! But she's not allowed to bring in a farting Skuntank.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Moonlight! But no one wants to wait eight hours for that.

TURN THIRTY-FOUR
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Copycat! But no one wants to wait eight hours for that.
    NEO VIKAVOLT strikes with Belly Drum! It ends up sounding more like a silly chest slap.

TURN THIRTY-FIVE
    SAMMY0295 strikes with False Swipe! But just does a funny motion with her hoof.
    NEO VIKAVOLT attacks with Rollout! But ends up just somersaulting around.

TURN THIRTY-SIX
    SAMMY0295 tries Feint Attack! It lands the third and final normal damage strike on NEO VIKAVOLT!

SAMMY0295 WINS!

Lordy, that was LONG AS FRICK.

@sammy0295, you win battle #3! It's up to you to decide what new direction my fate gets headed toward!

13. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

It REfuSEs tO enD!!!

MASTER RNG has gone terminally insane. It hungrily pulls in...

NOBLEJANOBII as Zoroark and ARANDOMTOOL as Comfey to the battlefield!

The CHAOTIC EVIL COIN OF ANGUISH has declared NOBLEJANOBII strikes first!

TURN ONE
    NOBLEJANOBII opens with Taunt! It's a NOT VERY EFFECTIVE strike on ARANDOMTOOL resulting in the first strike against her!
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Uproar! but it just sounds more cute than chaotic.

TURN TWO
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Guillotine! But she's disappointed to find out the French Revolution ended a while ago.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Retaliate! But his lawyer isn't working today.

TURN THREE
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Geomancy! But her spell book is still at home.
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Focus Punch! But he can't concentrate and jumps in the wrong direction.

TURN FOUR
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Venoshock! But somehow ends up upside down instead.
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Aurora Beam! But it ends up just being a flashlight with a psychedelic lens.

TURN FIVE
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Charge Beam! But realizes her ability to pull off a Hadouken doesn't seem to be working today.
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Fissure! But he really just shows us a nasty pothole.

TURN SIX
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Psychic Terrain! But she's not even sure what that would look like.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Oblivion Wing! But realizes you kind of need wings to do that.

TURN SEVEN
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Heal Block! But it looks like her Rubik's Cube isn't doing anything as a pain reliever.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Nuzzle! It's cute but doesn't do anything.

TURN EIGHT
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Water Gun! But she forgot to fill her Super Soaker last night.
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Gust! But he just waves a silly fan around.

TURN NINE
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Power-Up Punch! But she spins around and just gets dizzy.
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Horn Attack! And then proceeds to realize he's not a unicorn anymore.

TURN TEN
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Steamroller! But she can't find the keys!
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Fissure! It's just that pothole again!

TURN ELEVEN
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Leaf Storm! She uses a leaf blower on the lawn!
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Jump Kick! And finds he's got a comical lack of feet.

TURN TWELVE
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Rage! But finds she's too mellow to do that!
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Mimic! And finds himself just as mellow now!

TURN THIRTEEN
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Disable! But finds she wasn't able in the first place!
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Thousand Waves! But he has trouble even just getting the first one going!

TURN FOURTEEN
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Air Slash! She karate-chops the air with her hand, doing nothing!
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Guard Split! He divides a shield in two!

TURN FIFTEEN
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Sand Attack! And then realizes she's not at the beach.
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Feather Dance! But he just dresses up like a peacock and goes running around everywhere.

TURN SIXTEEN
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Fire Blast! But she doesn't have the explosives she needs.
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Cotton Spore! But it's just a bag of cotton balls.

TURN SEVENTEEN
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Parabolic Charge! And ends up running backwards!
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Seed Flare! He just sets the sunflower seeds on fire.

TURN EIGHTEEN
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Psycho Cut! But she just stops the Hitchcock movie short.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Sleep Powder! But then remembers it was still left on the kitchen counter.

TURN NINETEEN
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Acid Spray! It only messes up the PH balance in the pool.
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Noble Roar! It just results in a cute little squeak.

TURN TWENTY
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Heal Order! But no one's listening to her!
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Retaliate! But just feels a little sleepy instead.

TURN TWENTY-ONE
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Frenzy Plant! But it's really just the weeds she hasn't taken care of all year.
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Mist! It's a light and refreshing water spray!

TURN TWENTY-TWO
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Quash! She gets mixed up and brings squash for everyone instead.
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Work Up! But then realizes he's on break.

TURN TWENTY-THREE
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Yawn! Turns out she just woke up too early.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Leaf Tornado! It's what happens when you haven't gone raking all autumn long.

TURN TWENTY-FOUR
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Crafty Shield! And then remembers she wasn't able to take it on the plane as a carry-on.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Brick Break! But hiring a wrecking crew seems a little out of his budget.

TURN TWENTY-FIVE
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Future Sight! She just foresees everyone going to sleep later.
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Supersonic! It just sounds like a really cute hum.

TURN TWENTY-SIX
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Mist Ball! But she realizes she's not a water-bender.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Core Enforcer! But this just makes him weird and lonely.

TURN TWENTY-SEVEN
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Grass Pledge! NOBLEJANOBII promises to take care of the lawn!
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Worry Seed! It results in the second normal-damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN TWENTY-EIGHT
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Hail! But she just throws a lot of ice cubes all over the place.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Crafty Shield! But also remembers the plane doesn't allow that as carry-on.

TURN TWENTY-NINE
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Trick-or-Treat! And then remembers Halloween was over a few weeks ago.
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Withdraw! He just moves back a bit.

TURN THIRTY
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Pain Split! But nu uh.
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Follow Me! But NOBLEJANOBII doesn't listen!

TURN THIRTY-ONE
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Rest. It results in the first normal-damage strike on ARANDOMTOOL!
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Psychic Terrain! But doesn't quite get how that even works.

TURN THIRTY-TWO
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Reflect! It's a mirror!
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Electroweb! But the spiders don't appreciate getting tasered.

TURN THIRTY-THREE
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Water Gun! Still seems to be empty!
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Dragon Pulse! It makes the weirdest sound...

TURN THIRTY-FOUR
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Wild Charge! She's running off in the wrong direction!
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Snarl! But it just sounds cute!

TURN THIRTY-FIVE
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Magnet Bomb! Yet another thing she couldn't take as carry-on.
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Heal Order! But he's not the boss!

TURN THIRTY-SIX
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Eerie Impulse! But she just makes funny faces and gestures.
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Vine Whip! It results in the third and final normal-damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Okay, that was a doozy too. XP

@ARandomTool, you win battle #4! It's all up to you to decide what happens to Noble now, little buddy!

15. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Vikavolt View Post
    ThE daRK FeaST ConTinUEs...

MASTER RNG has gone terminally insane. It now decides to share its insanity by bringing...

ARNISD as Mega Ampharos and BULBASAUR as Mega Houndoom to the battlefield!

The DOOMWEAVER COIN OF NIGHTMARES has declared BULBASAUR strikes first!

TURN ONE
    BULBASAUR makes his opening strike Ice Burn! But it's really just Icy Hot.
    ARNISD responds with Electric Terrain! It strikes BULBASAUR for the 1st regular damage strike!

TURN TWO
    BULBASAUR retaliates with Bolt Strike! But he just makes a funny face instead!
    ARNISD attacks with Pollen Puff! He just ends up blowing dandelion seeds everywhere!

TURN THREE
    BULBASAUR attacks with Cross Poison! But it's really just spoiled milk.
    ARNISD strikes back with Icicle Spear! But it melts before he can put it together!

TURN FOUR
    BULBASAUR tries out a Psycho Shift! But it was really just another crazy dream.
    ARNISD uses Muddy Water! But all he really ends up doing is jumping in rain puddles.

TURN FIVE
    BULBASAUR strikes with Twineedle! He just ends up pretending to be a Beedrill.
    ARNISD attacks back with Octazooka! But he just face-plants instead.

TURN SIX
    BULBASAUR attacks with Shadow Sneak! But he ends up just hiding in the shade.
    ARNISD attacks with Floral Healing! But rubbing his skin with rose petals doesn't seem to do very much.

TURN SEVEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Frost Breath! But it's really just the result of him chewing too much mint gum.
    ARNISD tries Draco Meteor! But he just throws a rock and mutters something in a funny language.

TURN EIGHT
    BULBASAUR attacks with Toxic Thread! He just shows us an angry conversation on the League of Legends forum!
    ARNISD strikes with Rototiller! But he just spins around like a silly sap.

TURN NINE
    BULBASAUR tries Facade! It strikes ARNISD for the 1st regular damage strike!
    ARNISD retaliates with Ally Switch! But he has no friends to use as a living shield!

TURN TEN
    BULBASAUR attacks with Will-O-Wisp! It results in a NOT VERY EFFECTIVE strike, counting as the second strike against him!
    ARNISD attacks with Strength Sap! But he just flails his little flipper arms around!

TURN ELEVEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Lunge! But it's just another funny face-plant.
    ARNISD attacks with Double Hit! But it's just more flipper arm flailing!

TURN TWELVE
    BULBASAUR uses Follow Me! But ARNISD doesn't feel like chasing him.
    ARNISD tries Feint! He makes a funny face and does something goofy with his hands!

TURN THIRTEEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Razor Leaf! But he just throws a bunch of fall foliage around.
    ARNISD attacks with Flying Press! But he just jumps around and claps his hands.

TURN FOURTEEN
    BULBASAUR attacks back with an Endure! It hits ARNISD for the second normal-damage strike!
    ARNISD strikes out with Mega Kick! It strikes BULBASAUR for the third and final normal-damage strike!

ARNISD WINS!

@arnisd, you win battle #2! What kind of insanity would you like to unleash upon your friend Bulbasaur now!? ;P

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

17. This post has been liked by: