Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Gonna go devolve.
    Done!

And wow, I didn't think I could make Skitty fit so well with his post-apocalyptic theme but I can't complain with how this set came out.

*Cries in lonely post-apocalyptic kitty*

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    *Cries in lonely post-apocalyptic kitty*
    Aww, I feel bad. But I imagine there's plenty of Ratattas to chase around now!

Senior Administrator

Whirl yourself silly on this!

MASTER RNG, wearing funny googly eyes, yanks in...

SHRUIKAN as Poipole and ARNISD as Hakamo-o to the battlefield!
    @Shruikan @arnisd

The LOOPY COIN OF THE MATHEMATICAL FLUFFY SUNDAE has declared SHRUIKAN strikes first!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN begins with Hyper Beam! But he thinks it involves shaking a can of soda and cracking it open quickly.
    ARNISD starts up with Shore Up! But he's only able to carry one bucket of sand with him at a time.

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Defense Curl! He wraps himself with a cozy blanket!
    ARNISD attacks with Leech Life! He tries to make SHRUIKAN watch the Super Bowl half time show again!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Shadow Claw! He swipes furiously at the darkness!
    ARNISD unleashes Bind! He crazily ties his shoes together!

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN tries Super Fang! But Dracula isn't up for drinking any Red Bull today.
    ARNISD uses Heat Wave! He waves hello to his furnace!

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Razor Leaf! He gives his maple tree foliage a clean cut and a shave!
    ARNISD strikes with Egg Bomb! But he used all of his to make pancake batter!

TURN 6
    SHRUIKAN attempts Mud Sport! But he just washed his clothes and doesn't want them to get dirty!
    ARNISD tries Baby-Doll Eyes! But he just looks ridiculous to the Nth degree.

TURN 7
    SHRUIKAN uses Telekinesis! And then he realizes his daydream stopped.
    ARNISD attacks with Sunny Day! But Mother Nature laughs and tells him no.

TURN 8
    SHRUIKAN utilizes Final Gambit! But then he realizes you're not supposed to have a Draw Four card while playing poker.
    ARNISD unleashes Aurora Veil! But he's concerned it's not in style yet and wears a scarf instead.

TURN 9
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Slash! He crosses out all the words on a piece of paper!
    ARNISD uses Metal Claw! But his idea of using a rake on a chalkboard doesn't go over very well.

TURN 10
    SHRUIKAN tries Mach Punch! But he's not crazy about attaching rockets to his fist.
    ARNISD utilizes Magnet Rise! He dumps a pile a kitchen magnets on a elevator and sends it to the top floor!

TURN 11
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Shock Wave! He waves hello to his local power station!
    ARNISD attacks with Substitute! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

TURN 12
    SHRUIKAN uses Fury Attack! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on ARNISD!
    ARNISD unleashes Dragon Claw! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

TURN 13
    SHRUIKAN tries Icicle Spear! But it melts in your mouth and in your hand!
    ARNISD attempts Flower Shield! But he hasn't gotten around to planting the seeds yet!

TURN 14
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Nature Power! But he can't find any outlets in the forest!
    ARNISD strikes with Mega Drain! Now his bathtub is no longer clogged!

TURN 15
    SHRUIKAN utilizes Thunder Wave! He waves a greeting to the stormy skies overhead!
    ARNISD uses Double Kick! He tries to kick with both feet at once only to land on his butt!

TURN 16
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Blue Flare! But it keeps coming out as red.
    ARNISD attacks with Lunge! But he's afraid of it upsetting his stomach.

TURN 17
    SHRUIKAN tries Imprison! But he didn't bring a cage that's big enough!
    ARNISD unleashes Zap Cannon! He shoots an old Revolutionary War artillery with a Ghostbusters gun!

TURN 18
    SHRUIKAN uses Psychic Fangs! But they only end up being just his imagination.
    ARNISD strikes with Speed Swap! But he's not crazy about letting SHRUIKAN drive his car.

TURN 19
    SHRUIKAN attempts Sludge! But he doesn't want to reach into the unflushed toilet.
    ARNISD tries Stockpile! But he finds his safety deposit box is empty!

TURN 20
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Take Down! Finally he puts his Christmas decorations away!
    ARNISD uses Harden! He bakes his cookies for a bit longer!

TURN 21
    SHRUIKAN utilizes Submission! He enters his contest entry!
    ARNISD attacks with Hyperspace Hole! But it's lightyears away from him!

TURN 22
    SHRUIKAN tries Flatter! He crushes a paper cup flat as a pancake!
    ARNISD unleashes Peck! But it turns into just a goofy nose nudge.

TURN 23
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Ice Hammer! He whacks some icicles with a mallet!
    ARNISD attempts Horn Drill! He punches a hole into bugle!

TURN 24
    SHRUIKAN uses Poison Jab! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on ARNISD!
    ARNISD utilizes Rollout! He spreads the dough to cut cookies!

TURN 25
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Ember! But it turns out to be just a firefly.
    ARNISD uses Parabolic Charge! But he can't find a spot to plug in his math textbook!

TURN 26
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Grassy Terrain! But he only just planted the seeds!
    ARNISD strikes with Shore Up! But he can only carry one bucket of sand at a time!

TURN 27
    SHRUIKAN attempts Steam Eruption! But it only comes out as a goofy booty burp.
    ARNISD tries Rain Dance! But he cheats and just prances around over a lawn sprinkler.

TURN 28
    SHRUIKAN uses Fire Spin! He starts a barbecue on a merry-go-round!
    ARNISD unleashes Poison Fang! But his viper just nods off to sleep again.

TURN 29
    SHRUIKAN tries Submission! He enters another contest entry!
    ARNISD uses Spacial Rend! But they don't have a For Dummies book on that.

TURN 30
    SHRUIKAN tries Aromatherapy! He sprays Glade everywhere to make the area smell nice and fresh!
    ARNISD attempts Bullet Seed! But the 9mm rounds he plants don't grow into anything!

OVERTIME!

TURN 31
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Belch! But he remembers his manners and knows that's impolite.
    ARNISD attacks with Water Pulse! He throws a rock into a pond to make ripples!

TURN 32
    SHRUIKAN uses Parabolic Charge! But he can't plug in his math book either.
    ARNISD utilizes Sketch! He draws a picture of a house!

TURN 33
    SHRUIKAN attempts Feint! But he forgets how the shell game is supposed to work.
    ARNISD unleashes Knock Off! He swipes his knick-knacks off the shelf!

TURN 34
    SHRUIKAN tries Synchronoise! He pats his head and rubs his belly!
    ARNISD strikes with Muddy Water! He sprays a pile of dirt with a hose!

TURN 35
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Hyper Voice! But his megaphone needs new batteries!
    ARNISD uses Ice Hammer! He pounds some more icicles with a mallet!

TURN 36
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Heavy Slam! But he doesn't want to upset the neighboring apartment tenants.
    ARNISD attacks with Power Swap! He plugs his phone into another outlet!

TURN 37
    SHRUIKAN uses Topsy-Turvy! But he hasn't gone to the liquor store yet!
    ARNISD unleashes Meteor Mash! But it ruins his potato masher!

TURN 38
    SHRUIKAN tries Thousand Waves! But his arm gets tired after only fifty of them!
    ARNISD uses Smart Strike! But he goofs up and only gets a Spare!

TURN 39
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Assurance! But he doesn't find it very reassuring.
    ARNISD tries Horn Leech! But he has trouble using his tuba like a straw!

TURN 40
    SHRUIKAN attempts Poison Gas! But his fart only comes out as stinky.
    ARNISD strikes with Mat Block! He tosses a wooden cube out on the carpet!

THE SAPPY COIN OF FUNKY PENNE PASTA IS TIRED OF WATCHING YOU TWO GOOFBALLS FROLIC AROUND AND DECIDES THAT...

SHRUIKAN WINS!

Overtime/Sudden Death rules tested. Neo Emolga approved. That's about as long as I can go on for before it starts to hurt my brain cells. XD

Shruikan, you've already Wheeled arnisd, but you can either devolve him or evolve yourself! What would you like?

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Aww, I feel bad. But I imagine there's plenty of Ratattas to chase around now!
    Don't worry, I came up with a story because of it. It's kinda like HBO's Animals - humans used to exist, then stuff went down and now they're gone. Poor little Skitty knew her human for all of a month before "All the big leggy things went away..."

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    TURN 20
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Take Down! Finally he puts his Christmas decorations away!
    That is more accurate than you'd expect. :P
    Anyway, I since I only chose Naganadel so I could get the Poipole set, I think I'll go with a Devolve.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Don't worry, I came up with a story because of it. It's kinda like HBO's Animals - humans used to exist, then stuff went down and now they're gone. Poor little Skitty knew her human for all of a month before "All the big leggy things went away..."
    Yeah, kind of reminds me of I Am Legend in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    That is more accurate than you'd expect. :P
    Anyway, I since I only chose Naganadel so I could get the Poipole set, I think I'll go with a Devolve.
    No worries, I still see people around town with their Christmas decoration lights on. XD

And done! I'm sure he'll be thrilled! He gets the Fountain of Youth token! :D

Senior Administrator

Behold! It's Season 16 making sure you're not thinking of running away!

SEASON 16

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS DUNSPARCE

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS MAGIKARP

#3 ARANDOMTOOL: AS SKITTY

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS ARCANINE

#5 SHRUIKAN: AS POIPOLE

#6 ARNISD: AS JANGMO-O

#7 NOBLEJANOBII: AS TYPHLOSION

#8 SAMMY0295: AS GARDEVOIR

#9 BULBASAUR: AS GRUBBIN

Senior Administrator

The Knights of Ni demand a sacrifice!

MASTER RNG, making funny faces, pulls in...

SCYTHERWOLF as Arcanine and ARANDOMTOOL as Skitty to the battlefield!
    @Scytherwolf @ARandomTool

The LEAKY COIN OF WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH FOUR I'S IN SCRABBLE has declared ARANDOMTOOL strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARANDOMTOOL begins with Guillotine! But he forgot to bring a basket for the head!
    SCYTHERWOLF starts up with Incinerate! It results in the 1st regular damage strike against ARANDOMTOOL!

TURN 2
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Spider Web! But Spider-man's email returns his request with an out of office reply.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Teleport! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike against ARANDOMTOOL!

TURN 3
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Take Down! Finally he puts all his Christmas decorations away!
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Draco Meteor! But her crayon drawing of a dragon on a rock doesn't do the job as well.

TURN 4
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Light Screen! But using a window pane as a shield seems like a bad idea.
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Doom Desire! But he decides she'd rather watch Raiders of the Lost Ark or The Last Crusade a bit more.

TURN 5
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Leaf Tornado! But using a desk fan doesn't give it enough spunk.
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Spark! She gets a static shock while closing her car door!

TURN 6
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Bubble Beam! He uses his laser blaster on a flurry of bubbles!
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Foresight! But her Magic 8 Ball tells her to try again later!

TURN 7
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Agility! His spirit wants to but his body would rather stay in bed.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Comet Punch! But she feels it's a bit high up to give it a good whapping!

TURN 8
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Draining Kiss! He gives his shower drain a nice big smooch!
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Venoshock! But Veno runs away before she can give him a nice jolt with some jumper cables!

TURN 9
    ARANDOMTOOL utilizes Double Team! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Thousand Waves! She waves to everyone in the audience and they all wave back!

TURN 10
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Belch! But he remembers his manners.
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Sing! But she forgets the lyrics and has to lip sync it!

TURN 11
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Petal Dance! But he can't even get them to get up off the ground!
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Brave Bird! But she's feeling a bit too chicken to try that right now.

TURN 12
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Fusion Flare! He glues two flares together with crazy glue!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Accelerock! But she can't get hers to budge one bit!

TURN 13
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Fury Attack! But they turn into rapid fire love taps!
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Feint Attack! But ARANDOMTOOL doesn't fall for the finger buzzer trick.

TURN 14
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Charge Beam! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Spotlight! But she suddenly gets stage fright!

TURN 15
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Power Whip! He lashes out with an extension cord!
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Toxic Spikes! She creates lag on a League of Legends server!

TURN 16
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Sweet Scent! He bakes a fresh batch of cinnamon buns!
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Tri Attack! She incinerates a tricycle!

TURN 17
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Nature's Madness! But Mother Nature is actually feeling pretty chill today.
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Circle Throw! She hurls a hula hoop!

TURN 18
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Leaf Storm! But the township already collected all his leaves last autumn!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Psycho Shift! She changes gears in her car furiously!

TURN 19
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Aqua Tail! He dresses up like a mermaid!
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Fiery Dance! But she gets banned from the nightclub for setting the floor aflame!

TURN 20
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Draco Meteor! But the whole dragon rock thing doesn't work for him either.
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Cotton Spore! But she can't find any wild Q-Tips to gather!

TURN 21
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Wonder Room! He adds a new extension to his house but can't understand why!
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Accelerock! But she still can't get them to move!

TURN 22
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Water Pledge! But he doesn't know what kind of promise to make to his swimming pool!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Razor Shell! But a conch doesn't seem like it would be good for shaving!

TURN 23
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Aerial Ace! He air mails an Ace of Spades!
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Teeter Dance! But she stumbles when trying to do it!

TURN 24
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Seismic Toss! He does a somersault with a pillow!
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Shadow Punch! She gives the darkness a good whapping!

TURN 25
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Sand Attack! He levels a whole sandcastle!
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Camouflage! She dresses up like a bush!

TURN 26
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Encore! But he's already seen this movie.
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Venom Drench! She sprays an Arbok with a garden hose!

TURN 27
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Heal Bell! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Wow, it was close for quite a while!

You can devolve Scytherwolf, evolve yourself, or Wheel her! What are you feeling up for?