Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I think the best part of my new sig is you actually included my second favorite digimon. BUT NEVER THE LESS!!

I’m still ready to rock and roll!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    So better be prepared Neo. I'mma coming to make you a gloom again!
    Sure, sure, you enjoy trying that now!

By the way, you're a water type now. Mmm, grass types LOVE water types!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I think the best part of my new sig is you actually included my second favorite digimon. BUT NEVER THE LESS!!

I’m still ready to rock and roll!!
    I swear, me, knowing next to nothing about Digimon, just grabbed one that could fill that empty space, so that was totally a coincidence! Although I have to admit, Lunamon actually has a nifty character design though I don't know anything about it beyond what it looks like! XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I swear, me, knowing next to nothing about Digimon, just grabbed one that could fill that empty space, so that was totally a coincidence! Although I have to admit, Lunamon actually has a nifty character design though I don't know anything about it beyond what it looks like! XD
    It was an amazing coincidence.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

It's a new season! That means everyone can be a victim again!

MASTER RNG, after mixing up his left shoe with his right shoe, yanks in...

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Dunsparce and ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Lucario to the battlefield!
    @Voltaire Magneton @ARandomTool

The GREASY COIN OF PSYCHOTIC SLEEPY SHEEP has declared VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes first!

TURN ONE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON kicks things off with Whirlwind! But he just blows air while running around in a circle!
    ARANDOMTOOL opens with String Shot! But his can of silly string quickly goes dry!

TURN TWO
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Nasty Plot! But he fears the NSA might be watching!
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Facade! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON!

TURN THREE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attacks with Heal Order! But he calls the wrong number and accidentally orders a pizza!
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Wood Hammer! Suddenly he remembers what that missing item on his shopping list was!

TURN FOUR
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attempts Rage! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 2nd regular damage strike against him!
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Rock Smash! It's a SUPER EFFECTIVE KO strike on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Ouch. Quick with maximum pain!

Well, you've already had the fun of Wheeling Voltaire before and you're at your max evolution. That means devolve, and because he's at his basic stage...

...but hey, at least the vandalized Dunsparce mess is gone! And Voltaire gets to be a spiffy new Scrafty next season! See, plenty of great things to be optimistic about!

Senior Administrator

It's that fun, special time when we get closer together as friends!

MASTER RNG, after realizing 4Chan rejected his new idea for a meme, pulls in...

NEO EMOLGA as Bellossom and BULBASAUR as Salamence to the battlefield!
    @Bulbasaur

The RED-HOT COIN OF DELICIOUS BACON has declared BULBASAUR strikes first!

TURN ONE
    BULBASAUR opens with Double Iron Bash! And he just ruined his new exercise equipment!
    NEO EMOLGA kicks things off with Rock Slide! Apparently it wasn't supposed to involve music.

TURN TWO
    BULBASAUR strikes with Powder Snow! It's confectioner's sugar!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Surf! But he can't even get a puddle to move!

TURN THREE
    BULBASAUR attacks with Zing Zap! But it just causes pesky static!
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Rolling Kick! But he can't even get the rolling part going.

TURN FOUR
    BULBASAUR unleashes Spite! But he's actually feeling quite peachy today.
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Confide! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!

TURN FIVE
    BULBASAUR attacks with Hydro Pump! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 2nd regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Assist! Turns out you need someone else on the field for that!

TURN SIX
    BULBASAUR strikes with Ice Ball! Turns out soaking a tennis ball and stuffing it in the fridge takes a while!
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Burn Up! It's a shame his flamethrower is still in the shop!

TURN SEVEN
    BULBASAUR uses Pain Split! He got it mixed up with drain split and now he thinks there's going to be a plumbing problem.
    NEO EMOLGA tries Shadow Force! Turns out trying to attack the darkness has laughable results.

TURN EIGHT
    BULBASAUR attacks with Growl! But it comes out as a low hum instead!
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Gyro Ball! And that was a waste of what could have been a good lunch!

TURN NINE
    BULBASAUR uses Quiver Dance! He does some shaking and grooving!
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Waterfall! Again, he can't get that one puddle to budge!

TURN TEN
    BULBASAUR tries Sheer Cold! But as a dragon, he doesn't even like popsicles around.
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Veevee Volley! Okay, seriously, what is that?

TURN ELEVEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Grass Knot! But he doesn't feel like tying ribbons of grass around.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Psywave! Well, at least it looked really cool in his imagination!

TURN TWELVE
    BULBASAUR attacks with Gust! He exhales a nice puffy breath of air!
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Screech! Nah, it sounds way more like singing!

TURN THIRTEEN
    BULBASAUR uses Guard Swap! Except neither of them have one to exchange!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Hurricane! But flapping his arms around doesn't even get a breeze going.

TURN FOURTEEN
    BULBASAUR unleashes Work Up! But he'd rather relax this Sunday.
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Hyperspace Hole! But chanting a magic spell doesn't have the same effect!

TURN SIXTEEN
    BULBASAUR strikes with Dizzy Punch! But he can't get a fist going with his claws!
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Rage! But he's actually feeling too mellow for that!

TURN SEVENTEEN
    BULBASAUR tries Aura Sphere! But he can't find the instruction booklet for that!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Role Play! But he doesn't know what was in the script!

TURN EIGHTEEN
    BULBASAUR unleashes Flamethrower! It's a SUPER EFFECTIVE OHKO on NEO EMOLGA!

BULBASAUR WINS!

Owwww ow ow ow. And it was looking so good for me for a moment there! Turns out a dancing flower has trouble against a fire-breathing dragon. Who'd a thunk it!?

Urp. Well, your choice, dude! You've got all three options open, so devolve (gawd please no), evolve, or Wheel!?

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Devolve him! Devolve him! :p, just throwing my two cents in there

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Devolve him! Devolve him! :p, just throwing my two cents in there
    Nah, no one wants to smell that again.

I say he should evolve and be a cool, badass Mega Salamence again! He didn't get the chance to enjoy that enough!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Spoiler:

devolve him

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

10. This post has been liked by:

arnisd 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

Spoiler:

devolve him

And we're now at Round 4 of this! How exciting!

I'll remember this, dude! And you'd better remember it too the next time you're begging for mercy...

..̸͉͎̙̠̦ͅ.̢͙̹̳ą̤n̪͈͉͉d ̼̘̯y̠̥̲̗̘̤o͕̖̠͖̖u͟ ̜͔̠̬̩ḓ̩͇̟͉͠o̭̝̩̪͙̲͎n͖̘͖̲̹͔'̥t ̸g̢̣̜͖e̙̣̤t̗̲̳̀ ̼̞i̟̥̘̣t̰̪̫͖̫͔́!̡̮̺̺͉̗̯

Muha ha ha ha ha ha!

Senior Administrator

Because we're good at making a mess of things!

MASTER RNG, after dunking his face in a toilet, draws in...

CHAKRAMASTER as Bewear and NOBLEJANOBII as Mudkip to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii

The DEFIANT COIN OF INSIDIOUS UNICORNS has declared CHAKRAMASTER strikes first!

TURN ONE
    CHAKRAMASTER opens with Protect! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII
    NOBLEJANOBII starts with Brave Bird! She may be brave, but she's not really a birdie today.

TURN TWO
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Buzzy Buzz! But his bumblebee disguise is quickly unmasked by the Scooby-Doo gang.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Barrage! But she's only able to find two pebbles to toss around before she runs out of ammo.

TURN THREE
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Frenzy Plant! But spraying the garden with Red Bull doesn't seem to do much.
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Close Combat! But she'd rather attack from a distance.

TURN FOUR
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Bestow! But he doesn't know what to give!
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Horn Leech! But her head fin doesn't quite do the job she was hoping it would.

TURN FIVE
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Seed Bomb! But making popcorn doesn't have the same effect!
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Smog! No, apparently that was someone's Taco Bell remnants!

TURN SIX
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Charge! He plugs his phone in!
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Outrage! But she's feeling rather festive instead!

TURN SEVEN
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Ion Deluge! But his laser rifle is out of ammo!
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Acrobatics! But the trapeze height freaks her out!

TURN EIGHT
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Steamroller! But he forgot it ran out of gas!
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Signal Beam! She flickers her flashlight on and off!

TURN NINE
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Spit Up! But he feels that's kind of disgusting.
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Disarming Voice! She shouts but no one's arms have been blasted off!

TURN TEN
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Aromatic Mist! And it's a waste of perfectly good perfume!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Hold Hands! She keeps her poker cards to herself!

TURN ELEVEN
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Mega Punch! He makes a great fruity beverage!
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Feather Dance! Turns out it doesn't work without feathers!

TURN TWELVE
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Slash! He crosses some random words out!
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Rage! But she's feeling too happy and content for that!

TURN THIRTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Power Trip! But he's not fond of traveling!
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Celebrate! But she's a few hours too early for New Years!

TURN FOURTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Bug Bite! But he feels they wouldn't be very tasty!
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Nuzzle! But she doesn't feel like getting in that close!

TURN FIFTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Take Down! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Electro Ball! But she can't figure out how to plug in a soccer ball!

TURN SIXTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Spiky Shield! But he can't find a cactus to hide behind!
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Overheat! But it's just not hot enough outside during the winter!

TURN SEVENTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Razor Shell! But he forgot to sharpen it last night!
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Swallow! She chugs a bottle of water, but doesn't know what that was supposed to do!

TURN EIGHTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Rock Smash! He whacks a rock around but it doesn't even form a crack!
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Draining Kiss! But she'd rather not smooch the clogged sink.

TURN NINETEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Electric Terrain! But he has a hard time running voltage through the dirt!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Dizzy Punch! But it turns into a silly love tap!

TURN TWENTY
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Calm Mind! But he's too wired up with energy to slow down!
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Soft-Boiled! But she has no pots and can't find a stove anywhere!

TURN TWENTY-ONE
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Magical Leaf! But he just painted a maple leaf with rainbow colors!
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Struggle! But she's still got PP left to use!

TURN TWENTY-TWO
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Glare! Now the sun is in his eyes!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Trop Kick! But she just lands flat on her butt!

TURN TWENTY-TWO
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Relic Song! But he forgot the lyrics!
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Roar of Time! She reads her watch display as loud as she can!

TURN TWENTY-THREE
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Pin Missile! But he left his sewing kit at home!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Aromatic Mist! She blasts as much Fabreeze into the air as she can!

TURN TWENTY-FIVE
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Meditate! But he can't think about how that works!
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Stockpile! But she finds it's rather empty!

TURN TWENTY-SIX
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Jump Kick! But it turns into just a hop and a wiggle!
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Foresight! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on Chakramaster!

TURN TWENTY-SEVEN
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Iron Tail! But he doesn't have one to do that with!
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Worry Seed! But Whole Foods didn't have those in stock today!

TURN TWENTY-EIGHT
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Electrify! But his wires just aren't long enough!
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Razor Wind! But she can't run that through a sander!

TURN TWENTY-NINE
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Power Swap! But switching the plug in the outlet doesn't change anything!
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Psychic Terrain! But she only just imagines it!

TURN THIRTY
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Horn Leech! But he forgot he took that off last Halloween!
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Frustration! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on Chakramaster!

TURN THIRTY-ONE
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Clanging Scales! But he can't get his fish to make even a small ding sound!
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Reflect Type! She watches herself hammer away at her keyboard with a mirror!

TURN THIRTY-TWO
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Flash! But he finds his digital camera is out of battery power!
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Flame Charge! But she finds setting her battery on fire doesn't help it regain energy!

TURN THIRTY-THREE
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Poison Tail! But he finds just having a butt isn't good enough!
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Sonic Boom! But she hasn't finished building her afterburner yet!

TURN THIRTY-FOUR
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sleep Talk! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII

CHAKRAMASTER WINS!

Whew, that was another long one. XP

Well Chakra, you can either devolve and egg Noble or you can Wheel her. Up to you!

13. This post has been liked by: