Can't the Other Chat DCC be a little more active?

I wish if it was a little more active like on other forums. No one hardly posts in it except for before Hkim's and Sarah's birthday appeared. I have nowhere to post around except in Forum Games. I tried to make this forum a little more active, but it could've been much better off if I had come here by myself. I never get a chance to use them much.

Well posting threads like this isn't going to help any. If you want to make it active then post in it but follow with the conversation and not just anything you want because no one will want to respond because you always go off topic.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

But I always seem to want to talk about different things, yet I see that Bulbasaur is the latest poster.

I never have enough posts about anything. All I want to do sometimes is chat. I have 741 posts. That's more than I had on marriland because over there, some places I posted at didn't count toward post count. Now I'm at a need for greed. All I ever see is two to five members on per day.

How many times do you actually want me to post in it?

Don't they ever close the Other Chat DCC and start a fresh one or is this forum too new for something like that?
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 10-18-2013 at 05:09 AM.