Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    I'd like a reserve, plz.

So far, all I have is this:

History:

Spoiler:
    ~Winterhold

In the icy mountains of the north. The brink of the frozen ocean. The Mage's School of Winterhold houses incredibly powerful sorcerers. However, this tale begins on the outside of Winterhold. To the north, In Ysgramor's Tomb. A dark haired woman fled the Mage's College, with a bastard child in her arms. Having bred with a white haired Wood Elf man, who was apparently slain upon this discovery, she was cast out, and forced to survive in the wilderness with her child.

It was at this time, she was attacked by a frost troll, she tried to ward the beast off with a torch, but to no avail, as the snow white monster became bathed in a crimson mist taking her arm off which held the torch, the other holding her infant child. She ran. She fled into the snow covered tomb, and hid her child behind the statue, then she prayed to Ysgramor for her child's safety. As her prayer finished, She felt a hot breath on the back of her head, followed by a low snarling of the troll. She froze, and in that moment, she was already gone, the blood loss took her before the beast could finish her.

~Jorrvaskr

"Why would a Troll wander into Ysgramor's tomb?"

A man with long grey hair on his head, and on his face, peered into the night, witnessing only the troll entering the tomb of his god. He slid down the hillside. As he entered the cavern, he saw the troll's back, and a woman laying at its feet.

"How cruel. An unfortunate loss. I will not have this creature spill anymore blood in this sacred hall."

The grey man, with armor that looked like a metal wolf, took arms with his mighty hammer, and struck the Troll to the ground with one blow. He dragged the beast the out of the tomb, and the returned to the woman's side.

"Ysgramor, guide this woman's spirit to Sovngarde."

Suddenly, a noise was heard, at this moment, Kodlak Whitemane took up arms, although, he knew the sound shortly after hearing, and upon moving behind the statue, his hears did not decieve him. There an infant lay, squirming and crying. He took up the child. The boy with black hair, and white bangs. Where the child lay, a paper tainted with blood.

The paper read 'Vorgu Soul.'

~Years Later.

The boy, now a late teenager, still hasn't stopped growing, and staying in top physical form. An impressive build for a bastard Half Nord/Elf. Taught by Kodlak and Eorlund Greymane, he became a skilled young warrior. He has grown a close bond with a girl named Alea, and still communicates with her through courier. They took their blood oathes at the same time. However, in the instance to his transformation, he lost complete control, and the beast took off to the south.

Vorgu wandered. Three long months wandering and surviving, and every sporradic transformation sending him somewhere else in Skyrim, he trained to control it. Eventually the episodes stopped, and the beast within him was tame. Just in time as he reached a city that reeked of despair and disdain. No doubt about it. He'd reached the land of thieves and shadow.

~The Rift

It didn't take long for the young adult Vorgu to get caught up in a lot of trouble, eventually earning him ties to the Thieves Guild, as well as Riften's heirarchy. Soon, Vorgu's name was a soft whisper on the lips of all the people in Riften. Through many fights, many tests, and many accomplishments, he gained a reputation that would last forever. He feuded with none greater than the Archer Niruin, who ridicules him for this mixed blood. However, as mentioned, he sent letters to Alea, in secret, for the only one he wished to know of his new life was her. The rest of the Companions didn't need to know what had become of him.

For most, one has to be chose, sometimes it is thought maybe he was chosen. But during a lone skirmish within the Thieves Guild, He rested before his return to Riften. He sat by a dark rock, but felt a breeze to his back when there was no wind. He inspected the area and found a small crease in this hillside. He had happened upon a cavern. As he wandered, he felt a shadow loom over him with every step. He felt a chill down his spine. Soon, he came to a room that stood an apparent stage, and podiums donning a strange armor. In that moment, curiosity got the better of him, and he found himself donning this new armor.

Suddenly the room he was in went totally black, and the shadows around him hissed violently. From the darkness emerged an entity of beauty, though scorned in appearance.

"You dare to don an armor when you are uninitiated?! You are either bold, foolish, or quite possibly both!" The entity hissed once more.

"Can it, lady! I came in here by accident. Being the person I am, I guess you could call it curiosity that led me to this point. Who are you to question my actions?"

"You dare to defy me?! It is indeed foolishness that brings you here. Unless you're so bold as to talk back to a god! I am Nocturne, the Daedric Prince of Darkness!"

"Prince? You're clearly a female. I want to know what's up with that."

"Fool! I am not a man or a woman! I am a god! As a god, I ask you this. If you desire to keep the armor you bear, will you come to me in your afterlife as my servant? Will you grant me your soul, half-blood? In life, and in death?"

"You'll have to fight Ysgramor for it, but I'll do what I can!"

~Now

Upon returning to Riften, many of Vorgu's looks of respect and fear became disdain and hatred. Had this armor cursed him to be hated? Or was it something else? Vorgu shrugged it off, and continued to the Thieves Guild. Where many of the guild members looked more jealous than hateful. After a long discussion with Brynolf, their disdain for nightingales became clear, and he was publicly exiled from the guild, but remained in Riften due to person requests from Brynolf.

Vorgu currently works performing tasks for Maven Black-Briar, and Brynolf. Although of late, he feels a strong urge to wander north to his birth lands, and go see Alea in Whiterun.

I had more, but my dumb kicked in and I accidentally lost everything. n.n;

By the way, if I'm not allowed a Nightingale slot, I'll gladly change it.

Edit: Totally my 100th post. Lawl.
    You have a reservation. But I must ask, is all of that just for your history? Because I don't see any of the SU format I provided. As for being a Nightingale I'm still not sure where I stand with that. It may depend on where in the storyline of the game we start. Or if you give more backstory as to why he's a Nightingale. I just skimmed over what you wrote since I'm not staying on long at this time so I'm sorry if I missed that detail.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

It's just the history. Yeah, all of that. I'm a story writer, so long winded things are kind of my specialty. I'm working on the rest of it, now. I can come up with something unique. Honestly, I wanted to shoot for Jarl of Riften, because of my constant experience in other role-plays using this character as a King who abandons his throne. But, I felt that'd be a bit much since you don't really know me or how I role-play. At least to my knowledge. Anyways, check back on my previous post for the updated SU. xD
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

I understand being a story writer. For now I'd have to say no to being Jarl, but you're more than welcomed to try for Thane of the Rift. Maybe as the RP goes on your character can get promoted to Jarl. I look forward to seeing the finished SU.

Also, for everyone who has a character in the Thieves Guild, would our characters know each other? And if so what would they're relationship be? These are some questions I'd like answered before the RP starts, no matter what faction a character is in. It's nice to know if characters know each other already and what kind of relationship they have.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Karliah has a reputation in the thieves guild for being a traitor and killing their leader an has for 25 years. Though she didn't do this, she has a reputation on her head.

Eclipse was low among the ranks of the thieves guild, but left a year before Gallus' death. He is now a legend among the Dark Brotherhood. He lives in wind helm and few current members have met him. They just know he is the one who does contracts in that area. He also has a reputation among the Dark Brotherhood of being Jarl Ulfric's personal assassin. There are rumors among the general public of an assassin who Ulfric's hires. However nobody few would guess it is Eclipse and fewer would live if they found out.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Kinda glad I'm signing up as someone who is completely unrelated to anyone so far.

Name: Vahlok Charoa
    Race: Nord
    Sub-Race: None
    Appearance: Charoa has pure white hair and dull silver eyes that are glazed over in emotionless contempt for something. There are very aged scars on her face, arms and hands, but most are hidden with Mage clothing that looks like it came from at least two era's prior to now. A dark grey hood usually covers her face and extremely pale skin, complete with a cloak and vest in blue and ash hues. Her vest is a light armor that also seems to be of an uncommon make, not of leather or metal but works like a hybrid of the two. Even her boots and fingerless gloves look worn but well taken care of. Her fingers bear scars of constant plaguing and recovering from frostbite, but nothing she can't heal with restoration. She isn't imposing unless you make her upset, in which case she'll show off her five foot ten inches stature that is willing to turn you into a wicket within seconds. Much of who Sharoas is, is a mystery to almost everyone as she hides it well under her mage clothing.
    Skills: Block, Destruction, Alteration, Conjuration, Light Armor, Illusion, Enchanting, Smithing
    Main Inventory: Dragonscale Shield [Resist Magic Enchantment], Silver Ring x4, each enchanted with one of the 4 magicka's she uses, Staff of Storm Wall
    Eligible Dragonborn: No

Hometown: Unknown
    Factions: The Vosiiv
    Personality: Charoa is very distant and has the reputation for being some unhuman Nord. She lives off the land entirely and does not speak well with others. Her evident lack of faith in pretty much anything is shown in her monotone, nearly expressionless voice. Her only expression seems to be adamant conclusion when she is absolutely certain about something. She is very tolerant of the religions of others and their beliefs. When they begin to cause conflict or issue, she is quick to defend those without a shield or sword. She would rather verbally debate than physically debate about something, though when forced to resolve things by battle, many are defeated through the skillful use of her shield as both a weapon and armor. Afterwards, she simply leaves, knowing she has overstayed her welcome. Few places tolerate her and she is aware of that, never taking advantage of anyone or anything. She sees no honor in it and always thinks in an honorable way, and battles as such whenever possible. She only changes this morale when it conflicts with another, and that is the morale of fighting someone on the same level of dignity and morale as them. Charoa will not go as far as to humiliate another in combat though, as she sees no humor in finding amusement in death. Charoa doesn't speak unless spoken to, unless she has a reason to speak to someone. When she does, her voice carries a worn, sombre and emotionless tone that seems just as cold as the harshest of Skyrim's winters.
    History: Charoa's history is an enigmatic tale with little to be known about it. All that is known is that she appears at the College of Winterhold once a year and has so for the past few decades. The only thing off about this is, her face has not aged past that of a strong, young Nord woman. Few get a look at her face, but many know her by the odd clothing she wears. Seeing her in any village is a rarity, as many often discern themselves or avoid her completely. Only one being has been seen speaking with her, and that is a monochrome Argonian.
    Title Application: N/A
    Other: Rumor that Charoa is a vampire due to her appearance being mentioned by those of the very elderly or in mentioning of the past business with the College of Winterhold.
    Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-27-2013 at 02:24 AM.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Name: Gaafaak Sida-Obsian
    Race: Argonian
    Sub-Race: None
    Appearance: Sida is a black Argonian with white, triangular markings down either side of her face and milky blue eyes that seem to lack pupils of any kind. The contrasts on her face make the markings show first under a large hood she wears over her head constantly. She bears a pair of horns on the back of her head that look a bit thicker than typical Argonian. She wears hide gloves and hide boots, making sure her entire stride and sleight of hand are as unseen as a ghost are. Sida hides light armor under her clothing, appearing to be bulkier than she really is. She is a bit shorter than most female Argonians as well, at least four inches shorter than the average height. This, and as well as being well taken care of, she appears much younger than she actually is.
    Skills: One-handed, Two-Handed, Block, Alchemy, Archery, Sneak, Speech, Light Armor.
    Main Inventory: Two Steel Battle Axes, Glass Shield, Crossbow, Steel Longsword, gold and various alchemy ingredients.
    Eligible Dragonborn: No

Hometown: Unknown
    Factions: The Vosiiv
    Personality: Sida-Obsian has a much smoother voice than Argonian women, much like the males do. It is usually filled with energy and determination, as her attitude towards life is. She constantly seeks something and refuses to give up until she finds it. Some my see this an annoying trait of hers, but she is honest when it comes to paying others their due and reward when the time comes. When Sida sets her sights on something, she does it with such focus it's amazing what feats she'll go to in order to accomplish something. This of course coupled with resourcefulness often provides her with positive results in odds that are in her favor. This also makes her very convincing when persuading others to help her. Due to her "whimsical" requests, many don't tolerate her, and she finds help hard to, well find. Persistent as ever, few are willing to look past her - often seen as peskiness - resilience to giving up and are willing to help her out. Sida is an honest reptile and refuses to let those become harmed when doing her a favor, and keeps constant track of the debt's she owes, and is sure to repay them as soon as possible in the appropriate way possible.
    History: This Argonian was not born of the Black Marsh, and knows little of her race's culture and ways. No one is sure where she came from, other than she is known as "the Black and White treasure hunter" across some parts of Tamriel.
    Title Application: N/A
    Other: Sida is infamous in the Thieves Guild for asking them to do jobs for her based on her own intel, promising double payment if the item is exactly what she's looking for, but every time thus far, it hasn't been. She has always been good to pay her gold, but very few guild members would tolerate her by now.
    Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-27-2013 at 06:07 AM.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

MANDATORY
    Name: Agana
    Race: Breton
    Sub-Race: vampire
    Appearance: Agana is rather tall for a Breton, but still shorter than other races. She has red hair and bright orange-gold eyes. Her eyes glow in darkness due to her vampirism, which is also the cause of the color. She normally wears her Shrouded Robes, but can be seen in basic robes worn from those who are from the College if she needs to keep her ties with the Brotherhood secret.
    Skills: Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting, Illusion, Sneak, Speech
    Main Inventory: Shrouded Robes, Shrouded Hand Wraps, Shrouded Shoes, Shrouded Hood, mage robes, assortment of Healing and Magicka Potions
    Eligible Dragonborn: no

OPTIONAL
    Hometown: unknown
    Factions: Dark Brotherhood
    Personality: Agana is a confident, intelligent, and friendly woman. She can be flirtatious one moment and then all business the next. When it comes to jobs she doesn't like to mess around and to get the job done correctly. If there's time to goof off afterwards then she's all for it. But even with her friendly exterior she tries not to get attached to people due to her vampirism. It is something that greatly upsets her, outliving all she cares about, but it is something she has learned to live with.
    History: Much of Agana's memories from before she became a vampire are blurred. It's possible she made herself forget her life before, but as of now it is unclear if it was intentional or not. After becoming a vampire she was accepted into a clan of vampires and quickly rose in ranks. But after a few centuries passed there was a shift in power that she wasn't comfortable with so she left. She was hunted for a time, but since she had Nightblade training from before her vampirism she was hard to track down. Eventually the hunt was called off and she was free to do as she pleased.

She traveled all across Tamriel, making sure not to stay in one location for too long. It was hard finding a place that would accept her outside of her own kind, but she did eventually stumble onto the Dark Brotherhood. She had apparently killed one of their contracts, and after she repaid the debt with another kill she was invited to join their family. At first she was hesitant, but finding out that they didn't care she was a vampire it made it a bit easier to join their ranks. She has seen many changes in members, but at least in the Skyrim branch there was always a familiar face. Having another vampire to connect with, even with the physical age difference that was clearly noticeable, made losing those in the organization a little easier to deal with.

Now Agana is a permanent member of the Dark Brotherhood branch in Skyrim. The recent divide of the land really hasn't affected her. If anything it only brought in more jobs for her faction. She hasn't chosen if she would support the Imperials or Stormcloaks, and if she were to have her way she'd stay out of it. However with the threat of dragons it has lead her to learning as much as she can about the ancient creatures. Risking leaving the Sanctuary in search of knowledge, even coming out in daylight when she shouldn't for her own safety, she is determined to sate her curiosity.
    Title Application: none
    Other: Agana is considered a Nightblade, using magic for assassinations. However she is also a Necromancer, using undead to aid her in battle if she is caught and outnumbered.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

I believe my SU is finished, now. n.n
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

SU for Primary Character. As for a Second Character, I am still unsure if I want to do that.

---

Name: Vorgu Soul

Race: Nord/Wood Elf

Sub-Race: Werewolf

Appearance: Standing at a tall six feet five inches, Vorgu has a well sculpted figure that weighs 320 lbs. His skin pale is as the moon. His eyes are strangely crimson, however his parents didn't carry this feature. His mother was a Nord, and his father was a Wood Elf. His ears bend back to a point, and his well formed jaw line are features from his father. As well as the snow white bangs that occasionally hang over his face. His height, posture, and otherwise long raven black hair were gifts from his mother. Most commonly seen wearing his Nightingale armor set with the hood down.

Skills: Archery, Two-Handed, Sneak, Smithing, Pick Pocket, Speech, and Light Armor

Main Inventory: Thieves Guild Armor Set, Nightingale Armor Set, Wolf Armor Set, Nightingale Bow, Elven Arrows, and a Skyforge Steel Sword.

Eligible Dragonborn: Sure

Hometown: Born in Winterhold/Raised in Whiterun/Resides in Riften

Factions: Thieves Guild, Companions, and Nightingales.

Personality: Vorgu is a strong willed, determined, and confident young man, with a "never say die" attitude. He always strives for greatness, to be better than what he already is, and to perservere and over come any obstacle in his life. With his past behind him, and his future in his sights. With ladies, he is often flirtations, charming, and very kind-hearted to them, even if they're in physical combat.

.. At least before the Rift. Though the strong will and confidence hasn't faltered, he's become something of an agent of chaos working with the Thieves Guild. He finds himself in a regular state of self loathing, yet acceptance as a means to survive in this harsh environment. He treats his battles as a game. He finds joy in fighting, in competition. He doesn't quit until he has won, or he's dead.

As a companion, his life was full of joy, of happiness, and of adventure. He enjoyed life. But his joining ritual saw the end of that happiness. This began his struggle through life, and to find new hope. Despite all of this, Vorgu is a genuine person, who cares for the people he is close to. He will fight for them, die for them, and do whatever it takes to make them happy. Even if he doesn't always enjoy it himself, or disagrees with it, completely.

History:

Spoiler:
    ~Winterhold

In the icy mountains of the north. The brink of the frozen ocean. The Mage's School of Winterhold houses incredibly powerful sorcerers. However, this tale begins on the outside of Winterhold. To the north, In Ysgramor's Tomb. A dark haired woman fled the Mage's College, with a bastard child in her arms. Having bred with a white haired Wood Elf man, who was apparently slain upon this discovery, she was cast out, and forced to survive in the wilderness with her child.

It was at this time, she was attacked by a frost troll, she tried to ward the beast off with a torch, but to no avail, as the snow white monster became bathed in a crimson mist taking her arm off which held the torch, the other holding her infant child. She ran. She fled into the snow covered tomb, and hid her child behind the statue, then she prayed to Ysgramor for her child's safety. As her prayer finished, She felt a hot breath on the back of her head, followed by a low snarling of the troll. She froze, and in that moment, she was already gone, the blood loss took her before the beast could finish her.

~Jorrvaskr

"Why would a Troll wander into Ysgramor's tomb?"

A man with long grey hair on his head, and on his face, peered into the night, witnessing only the troll entering the tomb of his god. He slid down the hillside. As he entered the cavern, he saw the troll's back, and a woman laying at its feet.

"How cruel. An unfortunate loss. I will not have this creature spill anymore blood in this sacred hall."

The grey man, with armor that looked like a metal wolf, took arms with his mighty hammer, and struck the Troll to the ground with one blow. He dragged the beast the out of the tomb, and the returned to the woman's side.

"Ysgramor, guide this woman's spirit to Sovngarde."

Suddenly, a noise was heard, at this moment, Kodlak Whitemane took up arms, although, he knew the sound shortly after hearing, and upon moving behind the statue, his hears did not decieve him. There an infant lay, squirming and crying. He took up the child. The boy with black hair, and white bangs. Where the child lay, a paper tainted with blood.

The paper read 'Vorgu Soul.'

~Years Later.

The boy, now a late teenager, still hasn't stopped growing, and staying in top physical form. An impressive build for a bastard Half Nord/Elf. Taught by Kodlak and Eorlund Greymane, he became a skilled young warrior. He has grown a close bond with a girl named Alea, and still communicates with her through courier. They took their blood oathes at the same time. However, in the instance to his transformation, he lost complete control, and the beast took off to the south.

Vorgu wandered. Three long months wandering and surviving, and every sporradic transformation sending him somewhere else in Skyrim, he trained to control it. Eventually the episodes stopped, and the beast within him was tame. Just in time as he reached a city that reeked of despair and disdain. No doubt about it. He'd reached the land of thieves and shadow.

~The Rift

It didn't take long for the young adult Vorgu to get caught up in a lot of trouble, eventually earning him ties to the Thieves Guild, as well as Riften's heirarchy. Soon, Vorgu's name was a soft whisper on the lips of all the people in Riften. Through many fights, many tests, and many accomplishments, he gained a reputation that would last forever. He feuded with none greater than the Archer Niruin, who ridicules him for this mixed blood. However, as mentioned, he sent letters to Alea, in secret, for the only one he wished to know of his new life was her. The rest of the Companions didn't need to know what had become of him.

For most, one has to be chose, sometimes it is thought maybe he was chosen. But during a lone skirmish within the Thieves Guild, He rested before his return to Riften. He sat by a dark rock, but felt a breeze to his back when there was no wind. He inspected the area and found a small crease in this hillside. He had happened upon a cavern. As he wandered, he felt a shadow loom over him with every step. He felt a chill down his spine. Soon, he came to a room that stood an apparent stage, and podiums donning a strange armor. In that moment, curiosity got the better of him, and he found himself donning this new armor.

Suddenly the room he was in went totally black, and the shadows around him hissed violently. From the darkness emerged an entity of beauty, though scorned in appearance.

"You dare to don an armor when you are uninitiated?! You are either bold, foolish, or quite possibly both!" The entity hissed once more.

"Can it, lady! I came in here by accident. Being the person I am, I guess you could call it curiousity that led me to this point. Who are you to question my actions?"

"You dare to defy me?! It is indeed foolishness that brings you here. Unless you're so bold as to talk back to a god! I am Nocturne, the Daedric Prince of Darkness!"

"Prince? You're clearly a female. I want to know what's up with that."

"Fool! I am not a man or a woman! I am a god! As a god, I ask you this. If you desire to keep the armor you bear, will you come to me in your afterlife as my servant? Will you grant me your soul, half-blood? In life, and in death?"

"Why me? Also, what's to stop me from just taking this armor?"

"If you were to attempt to leave this chamber without my blessing I would see your physical being torn to shreds and your soul tortured for eternity. Now, I choose you, because you lack fear, you have a considerable constitution that I find myself admiring. You're strong, bold, and stubborn. You are a unique soul. I know your tale young Vorgu Soul. I have seen your life as I have seen all others. If you need a reason, you need only look at your own reflection."

"I'm not really conviced of this story you're feeding me. You're saying you chose me because I'm just that good? I can't believe that."

"No. I'm saying you have the capacity to be great. I look for greatness in my servants, and you have that greatness. You will not give up. You will not quit. You strive to be better. I need such a being at my beckoned call. I'm choosing you, because I can use you. You should be thankful for that much. There can only be 3 Nightingales. One stalks the shadows of skyrim. You will be the second. Now, your soul for the armor?"

"You'll have to fight Ysgramor for it, but I'll do what I can!"

~Now

Upon returning to Riften, many of Vorgu's looks of respect and fear became disdain and hatred. Had this armor cursed him to be hated? Or was it something else? Vorgu shrugged it off, and continued to the Thieves Guild. Where many of the guild members looked more jealous than hateful. After a long discussion with Brynolf, their disdain for nightingales became clear, and he was publicly exiled from the guild, but remained in Riften due to personal requests from Brynolf.

Vorgu currently works performing tasks for Maven Black-Briar, and Brynolf. His new goal to become the Jarl of Riften. With nothing against Laila Law-Giver, his drive to always be greater than he is drives him to go to the top. Although of late, he feels a strong urge to wander north to his birth lands, To see where he was born. The urge to go see Alea in Whiterun has also been a common thought.

Title Application: Thane of Riften. One of the Nightingale Three.

Other: I noticed there was someone else that's meant to be Thane of Riften, I don't mind Vorgu being involved in your character's story, as well. We can talk about it, and somehow work out some involvement.

As I've stated, I'm used to playing Vorgu in some role of power. Which is generally a King. So with my interest in the Thane of Riften, I will seek to either claim the title of Jarl, considering Vorgu's many brushes with the influences tied to the powers that be in Riften.

--

Edit: Totally my 100th post. Lawl.
    I see nothing wrong with this SU, so it shall get my accepted stamp. As for one of my characters also trying for Thane of the Rift, it'll be up to a draw. And also there's no real Nightingale slot, but if I allow it then we'll need at least one more character to become one. I'm more than happy having my character Menora fill that role (since I kinda want her to become a Nightingale at some point in the RP) if no one else takes it. That way we can have an even number with two agents in each role to keep things balanced - Karliah, Eclipse, Brynjolf, Vorgu, and whoever the fifth and sixth members will be. We can also have another PC take the spot instead of Brynjolf, just throwing that out there. Also I'm more than up to talking with you about how our character would get along in the Guild.
    Last edited by SpinelWolf; 10-26-2013 at 06:34 AM.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

What if one lot of nightingales (Eclipse, Karliah and Brynjolf) take care of nocturnals temples in Eastern Skyrim, and the other three do the west?