Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    What if one lot of nightingales (Eclipse, Karliah and Brynjolf) take care of nocturnals temples in Eastern Skyrim, and the other three do the west?
    That could work. Plus having more Nightingales means there's more protection for Nocturnal's shrine.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

As this what I think it is?

Should I go fetch my old SUs?
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Damn straight Dr. You should definitely grab them!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
    As this what I think it is?

Should I go fetch my old SUs?
    Yes, this is what you think it is. If you have the time to take part in the RP then I'd love to have you take part.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

Name: Blackthorne

Race: Argonian

Sub-Race: No

Appearance: She is a dark-scaled Argonian. She has a full head of long, thin spikes protruding from the back of her head. She has an agile, light frame.

Skills: Sneak, Pickpocket, One-Handed, Light Armor, Enchantment, Lockpicking, Destruction, Archery

Main Inventory: Equiped: Forsworn Armor (enchant: fortify destruction and magika regen), Forsworn Headdress (enchant: Fortify Destruction), Forsworn Guantlets (enchant: Fortify Pickpocket), Forsworn Boots (enchant: Fortify Sneak), Bone Hawk Rings (enchant: fortify one-handed), Bone Hawk Amulet (enchant: fortify one-handed), Twin Rippers (Renamed Falmer War Axes with fire enchantments)
    In the HammerSpace: Theives Guild Hood, Thieves Guild Armor, Thieves Guild Bracers, Thieves Guild Boots, SoulSplinter (Shiv with soul snare enchant), ForeRazer(Forsworn Bow with shock enchant), Falmer and Forsworn Arrows, Various Soul Gems, Lockpicks, Potion of Healing

Eligible Dragonborn: Sure

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Gideon, Black Marsh

Factions: Thieves Guild

Personality: Unlike most thieves, she isn’t motivated by the septims. She enjoys the experience and adventure of her particular arrangement. She has a more adventurous spirit than the average thief. She doesn’t feel the burden of morals. She steals as if it was a second nature. Although she isn’t particularly fond of murder, she does not shy from a fight especially when her life is at stake. She likes to collect rare or odd items. She finds great satisfaction when these ventures go well. She can be described as somewhat immature and fairly impish in nature.

History: Born under the sign of the Shadow in Black Marsh, it would have been expected of her to join the ranks of the Shadowscales. By some complication, random or arranged, that none seem to understand, she found herself alone in Riften at a young age. She found she had to take what she wanted. She learned this craft quickly and was not bad at it, of course turning invisible before getting caught never hurts. She lived for a while on the streets of Riften. It didn’t take long for the Thieves Guild to notice that there was a thief whom they did not recognize. This possible threat to the guild was sought out. She wasn’t particularly easy for them to find partly because they had no idea what they were looking for. They did find her after effort, and they were slightly surprised by this discovery. They took her in as an apprentice of sorts, a surprisingly noble deed for thieves. She adjusted well into her new dysfunctional family of thieves. Since she had a complete lack of a name, they took to calling her Black Thorn, highly original since it was based off of the color of the long, thin spikes protruding from the back of her head. The name stuck in a slightly altered form. She doesn’t remember much about the land of her birth. She does not know of any family that she may have.

Title Application: Champion of Sanguine, Agent of Dibella (if I can)

Other: Is living in Riften.
    Her voice doesn't have the typical rasps of most female Argonians.
    She is about average height according to the typical scaling of female Argonians
    Last edited by Dragotech; 11-17-2013 at 03:46 AM.

Name: Norik Oakskin

Race: Breton

Sub-Race: Vampire

Appearance: He is a short-haired Breton. He has a bit of nice fuzz in place of facial hair. He has a green symbol tattooed around his left eye. He has a nicely built muscle tone from carrying around all that armor he wears. His eyes also have that yellow-orange glow of vampirism. He also has fangs.

Skills: Block, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Conjuration, Speechcraft, Enchantment, Archery, Restoration

Main Inventory: Steel Plate Helm (enchant: Fortify Conjuration), Steel Plate Gauntlets (enchant: Fortify Block), Steel Plate Armor (Enchant: Fortify Destruction), Steel Plate Boots (Enchant: Fortify Sneak), Gold Ruby Ring (Enchant: Fortify Destruction and Magicka Regen), Gold Ruby Necklace (Enchant: Fortify Conjuration and Magicka Regen) Targe of the Blooded (unique shield: Deals 3pts of bleed damage for 5 secs on Bash)
    In the Hammerspace: Ragged Trousers (White with useless Glow enchant), Imperial Bow (Enchant: Soul Trap), Steel Arrows, Various Soul Gems, Potion of Blood, Gold

Eligible Dragonborn: no

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Markarth, Skyrim

Factions: none

Personality: He is fairly quiet by nature. He enjoys natural sights as compared to city scenes. He does not see the point in a meaningless kill. Every life has some meaning to him even those conjured. Of course he is not one to hesitate if he must extinguish one life to preserve another, but circumstance does matter. He also will defend himself and deal with his aggressors with prejudice.

History: There is quite a bit of rumor floating around Falkreath as to the history of Norik. Not much of it is true. He is thought to be an Imperial deserter, but he is no coward. He was thought to be retired, but he isn’t thought to be old enough. In truth he was born in Markarth. He was infected by a vampire as a young man. He had moved to Cyrodiil to get away from Skyrim for a good while. He was near the Imperial City when the Avatar of Akatosh struck down Mehrunes Dagon, thus ending the Oblivion Crisis. He also fought the Aldmeri Dominion for the sake of Talos. After this he moved back to Skyrim. He settled into his home near Falkreath. He spent a great amount of time here. He stayed to himself. His ideals were learned through experience, since he has lived for a bit longer than one would guess. His best friend seems to be a Fire Atronach he summons. It always seems to be the same Atronach.

Title Application: Thane of Falkreath Hold, Agent of Mara (if I can)

Other: Living near Falkreath
    He is taller than the average Breton. He is taller than a lot of Nords even.
    Last edited by Dragotech; 11-17-2013 at 03:47 AM.

Name: Sulvahdinriik

Race: dragon

Sub-Race: nope

Appearance: Her green scales have a light blue tint to them at the edges. She appears slightly smaller than the average dragon and has a sleeker frame. Being fairly vain, she keeps her claws, teeth, and scales at a nice shine. She has large blue eyes. Her ressurected body as a whole seems fairly unscathed obviously lacking battle scars.

Skills: One handed (wings, bite, tail), Destruction (they do have similar shouts), Light armor(scales?), Sneak (she would be the dragon to use it), Bardsmanship?(that nonexistant ability that bards have that lets them use musical equipment)

Main Inventory: Dragon Bones... Dragon Scales... That helmet that got stuck in her teeth... (dragons don't really have a set Inventory)

Eligible Dragonborn: Almost a trick question. Yes for being Dovah, no because she is not Dovahkiin.

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Born in a lost cave in Skyrim

Factions: none

Personality: Chastised by her fellow dragons as a coward, Sulvahdinriik prefers a peaceful existance. She sees more value in the art of song than the art of war. She has a fair dislike of violence and is truly quite timid. She tends to be quite fearful. It could be said she earned her title as a coward.

History: Born in Skryim in a clutch of twenty or so eggs, there was nothing spectacular about her birth. Her childhood was less than pleasant, while her kin preferred to test themselves physically, she stood off and alone studying nature's song. Sound was fascinating to her. The music made by the insects, the wind, the water, it was pleasing to her. Her siblings weren't particular pleased with her decision not to join their rough games. They took away her choice in the matter and forced her to fight amongst them. She grew rather timid of her own kin, so that many things frightened her. She grew and her fear of her kin had faded. It became violence itself that she had a subtle fear of. She was not particularly fond of the idea of injury, so she would be submissive rather than offensive. It was here she earned the title of coward. She accepted that fate and studied arts of humans. Since at this time they had been relatively enslaved by the Dov, it was fairly safe to do so. She found interest in their music and poetry despite the fact, they too chastised her cowardness. Of course when the humans rose against dragons, she fell quickly somewhat lacking battle prowess. Her body was left somewhere in the woods, apparently not deserving of a burial. When Alduin returned from the stream of time he was set adrift, he had chanced upon her remnants. Her fragile bones found themselves as her flesh returned binding her body and her soul found itself in the world of the living once again reunited with mind and body. Alduin was rather dissappointed by his find, but figured she wasn't worth his valuable time to even strike down once more. He puts her to use as a sort of courier. She doesn't complain. She is far too scared to.

Title Application: Nivahriin Dovah (literally cowardly dragon)

Other: I tossed in a few little jokes. I will ask that you not take them seriously since they aren't really going to affect the RP. well the bard thing maybe since she may play an oversized flute.

Since all of the above characters were accepted in the original RP, they'll also be accepted here. However you need to add the name to your Brenton character again since it was lost in the edits.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

Both of Sabi's character have been accepted. She notified me that she was finished via IM.

EDIT:

So in the spoiler I'm going to have the factions that are available to be joined in the beginning of the roleplay. and who all is in them. I hope that everyone has an idea of how their character(s) will interact with one another in that faction. I will be giving the sign ups about another day or so before I roll for the titles that have multiple applicants, and then shortly after that we will begin the roleplay.

Spoiler:
    BARD'S COLLEGE
    ---

COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD
    ---

COMPANIONS
    Vorgu Soul (played by XaiakuX)

COVEN OF NAMIRA
    ---

DARK BROTHERHOOD
    Eclipse (played by The Operator)
    Agana (played by SpinelWolf)

IMPERIAL LEGION
    ---

NIGHTINGALES
    Eclipse (played by The Operator)
    Karliah (played by The Operator)

STORMCLOAKS
    ---

THIEVES GUILD
    Eclipse [ex] (played by The Operator)
    Karliah [ex] (played by The Operator)
    Menora the True Shot (played by SpinelWolf)
    Katherine (played by dragonmaster715)
    Blackthorne (played by Dragotech)

TRIBAL ORCS
    ---
    Last edited by SpinelWolf; 10-27-2013 at 09:54 PM.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Also, you could say that Eclipse is Stormcloak. Sort of. He works as a personal assassin for Ulfric, but hates him and only does it for the money. He would have no issue with cutting Ulfric down for a price. He himself is neutral, but works for the Stormcloaks when paid well enough.