[Sandslash, Male]

Iolaus (47/47)
[Stuntank, Female]

Trishula (46/46)
[Greninja, Male]

Batrachite (47/47)
[Sableye, Male]
Partner Pokémon: Excalibur the Shiny Umbreon

Sloane waited patiently as she was bombarded with questions. Once the girls were finished, Sloane looked to Rose to answer her question first. "Yes, for the most part things have calmed down. That said, there is now a larger White Rocket presence in the city, since they know you are all in the area. So we will have to be careful to not be caught by them as we exit the city. While I don't doubt that we could possibly overpower a few of them, they simply outnumber of us. And besides, I do not want to alert President Garit that I am aware of his true nature. If he caught onto me well... he may be a ghost type but he's still a legendary. Overpowering him would be far beyond my capabilities, even as a Gym Leader."

Sloane turned her attention to Alice. "That is a difficult question to answer. You all are fugitives and I am a Gym Leader. Getting out of the city in theory would be the most dangerous due to the risk of you all or myself being recognized. Though with Miss Darci here perhaps it will not be as difficult or daunting a task. That said, people will be on high alert for you even outside the city, so we will need to be on guard the whole way. I don't know what awaits us at the hospital, but if it's just a normal hospital like I have been lead to believe, then getting in will be easy. Getting Max out will be a bit more tricky."

She then turned to face Meg. "I agree. We must move swiftly. The possibility of Max being moved or some other event occurring because the White Rockets are aware of your presence is a high risk. The sooner we make our way there, the better." Sloane looked over to Morty and Darci. "I can lead us to the hospital. Do either of you know an optimal way to smuggle a group of this size or do you believe their disguises will be good enough?"
@Dragon Master Mike @Rival Max