Master of Time and Space Agent XIII's Avatar

3D Render Project

Basically, I'm taking a class in 3D modeling at school, and I've started working on some Pokemon models. Since I joined and have virtually nothing to contribute, I decided to showcase my Pokemon-related art here. For an independent Halloween project I created a Lampent.
    le_pie.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh my! Very lovely work! I always had the hardest time with 3D software and modeling, gosh I'm jealous!
    Really, what a nice job! That Lampent looks so radical! I really love the flame!

{my sig is a work in progress.} { My Gallery } {banner by XaiakuX eep thank you!}

Master of Time and Space Agent XIII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaiso View Post
    Oh my! Very lovely work! I always had the hardest time with 3D software and modeling, gosh I'm jealous!
    Really, what a nice job! That Lampent looks so radical! I really love the flame!
    Thank you! Pikachu should be finished soon too.
    Unfortunately, my posts are probably going to be far and few between, as I'm doing this as part of a class and have my data on a different computer than the one I usually used to access the PxR forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, nice. 8D That looks pretty cool so far, although you should totally get multiple shots for us. C: It's looking really fabulous so far and I'd love to see a bigger image and different angles as well!

And that's okay, about the computer thing. :] We can wait. xD

~SF.