Thread: Recent Dreams

Recent Dreams

What are some of the most recent dreams you had?

To put it short, not counting one time in the other year I think when I was dreaming about me being the actual character on Pokemon XD, and Citadark Isle was a bit different than it was designed in the video games and Cipher Admin Snattle appeared twice. Ok, that wasn't recent.

But what I remember doing last time the most was that my friends and I were on Venus, and it was so hot, that it had a built-in swimming pool. That was on the night of October 30 when I wasn't using this board. The night before that, I had gone to the store in the real world, meaning without my parent or guardian, to buy a bag a vegetables. Wait. What? Vegetables never come in a bag like the way I pictured. I had very little money in my wallet because I used most of it to buy X and Y and was planning on using some more to buy me a strategy guide, and the veggies cost $72.09. Like it's completely related to my location. No wonder I didn't have enough money.

When I had these dreams, I felt like never wanting to wake up. There were no nightmares on the last week of Halloween, and I just decided that I wanted to share this anyway just because there's never really anything much to talk about, and I haven't had a chance to bring it up in the Other Chat DCC, so it now has its own thread. :D

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Oh boy. I get weird dreams all the time, thanks to a side effect of one of my meds.

A dream that comes up every once in a while is about me going to the public pool and seeing that the pool has spaghetti and meatballs in it, instead of water. And it's 50 feet deep.

Sometimes that dream changes, such as the pool having sharks. But it stays similar. I have so many dreams to share, I couldn't fit them in this post. XD I'll post them another time.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Ok, thank you for sharing! I'll see if I can come up with another dream at another time, or it might be another nightmare because I do know for sure something bad will happen and it's around the holiday season now. Thanksgiving and Christmas which are the holidays that really matter to us.

I forgot to mention that in the part about the vegetables, obviously, the streets totally went pitch black on me and the roads were unclear and unsafe. Much like the reason as to why I made those threads in the Suggestion and Questions Forum for PXR. Thus that was the meaning of my dream where there were no lights on and it was completely dark.
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 11-04-2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: adding details