Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Karliah
    Riften
    Affected RPers: Spin, Sabi, Argo

Karliah dismounted near the gate, tethering her horse, and pulling up her hood. It had been 8 hours since she left Windhelm and a long time since she had been to Riften, and she didn't think that the thieves guild would take to kindly to her presence. She entered the city cautiously, making sure to avoid drawing attention to herself, and made her way towards the bee and bard.

Once inside, she made her way to the counter, whilst scanning the inn for Menora. After a few seconds, she found her and made eye contact, nodding slightly, and trying not to get the attention of the person sitting opposite her.

"I'd like to rent a room for night." Karliah said, pulling a few gold coins from her coin purse and placing them in the counter.

"Only the attic is free." the bartender said, handing her a key.

"If you want to earn a few extra coins, you can do me a favour," Karliah said, pulling out two more gold coins, "If you can get that Nord over there to see me in the attic as soon as possible, without her acquaintance coming as well. Just tell her a friend wants to speak to her."

Karliah left the two coins on the counter, and walked up to the attic, looking back to see the bartender walk towards Menora. She found her room, and pulled out the translations of the journal that had arrived via courier on her way to Riften. What they contained was exactly what she needed.

Eclipse
    High Hrothgar Base
    Affected RPers: None

It had taken 6 hours to arrive at the foot of High Hrothgar. However what Eclipse saw when he arrived at the town of Ivarstead was shocking to say in the least. He head heard rumours of dragons in Skyrim, but nobody could have prepared for this.

The dragon landed on the roof of a house, digging its claws into the straw roof and shredding it. It opened its large mouth, releasing flames and igniting a nearby house. The guards fired arrows at the Dragon, who didn't seem to be affected.

Eclipse rode through the town, narrowly avoiding being hit by the dragons tail. Running into a fight with a giant lizard wasn't his idea of a good time. He had almost made it to the other side of the town, until he saw a shadow appear over him, and the dragon land in his path. Eclipse pulled on the reins, as his horse came to a halt.

The dragon opened its mouth and released a jet of flame, which Eclipse and his horse narrowly missed. He rode between two buildings, and tied his horse to one of them, drawing his daggers. He jumped onto the wall and pulled himself onto the roof of the building. He ran, and jumped off the edge, landing on the end of the wing, where it connected to the body.

Eclipse jammed a dagger into it, hoping to do as much damage as possible. The dragon roared in agony and knocked him off, attempting to fly away. However its wing was too damaged to fly properly, and only managed to push itself into a nearby house. He ran towards the dragon, who lunged at Eclipse. Eclipse jumped out of the way, and stuck his left dagger through the bottom jaw of the dragon, and his right into the throat of the dragon. After a few seconds of struggling to breath, the dragon went still.

Eclipse cleaned the blood off his daggers, and sheathed them walking to his horse and untethering it. He mounted it, and rode past the dragon, towards the base of High Hrothgar. Suddenly the dragon was enveloped in light, as its flesh burnt away, leaving only a skeleton. Powerful winds appeared, centered on Eclipse, leaving him dumbfounded.

"What the hell just happened?" Eclipse said to himself. He turned his horse towards the mountain, and set off, towards the peak.

Vorgu Soul
    Riften
    ARPers: The Operator

He strolled through the brick path, enjoying the breeze and cooler weather of the Rift. It was warmer than Whiterun, but it felt a lot better than Windhelm by the tales he'd heard. Windhelm, somewhere he needed to venture in the near future. "After this hunt, I'll take a trip up north. Maybe I'll go to Helgen first. Then to Whiterun. Not sure how my fellow companions will take to my return. I won't blame them if they're hostile. I left them to worry about me for months, and now years. This is something I must do, regardless. Aela has been wanted to see me, again. I'll do that.."

He looked over the railing to see a corpse floating in the water. He chuckled, then directed his attention to a Riften Guard. "Hey," he announced in a clear and direct tone, "do you often leave corpses in our river? Get him out of there, and deliver to me all of his coin." He continued towards the secret entrance to the cistern. Something made him pause at the temple of Mara. He gazed upon the architecture, and proceeded onwards. "Riften is a really weird city. A land of thieves, political vendettas, and constant crime and murder. Yet people come here to get married." He thought aloud, and proceeded onwards, not really minding anyone who overheard his thoughts.

After a short walk, he entered a grave yard, and heard a familiar entity call his name. It was Nocturnal, once again surely to hum one of her many demands in his ear. "What do you want, fair entity, I'm busy."

"Silence, fool! This message is directed to all of my Nightingales! There is a strange new energy being emitted. A force unlike anything I've felt in a very long time. Do keep your eyes open, and your ears. I would hate for one of you to die unexpectedly.. again," she spoke in a harsh yet uncertain tone. Just as quickly as she appeared, she vanished from the minds of her Nightingales.

Vorgu pondered briefly. Could it be the dragons? That isn't all so unknown. Also, Nightingales? Plural? What is this? Who died? What an unholy mess. Many questions, yet that hag didn't have the time to answer any of them. Thanks a lot, Nocturnal. Thanks a whole lot. He proceed into the chamber that held the secret entrance to the Cistern. Where he descended into the Hide Out of the Thieves Guild.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Menora the True Shot
    The Bee and Barb, Riften
    ARPers: Saraibre Ryu, The Operator, Dragotech

Menora wasn't surprised the item wasn't exactly what the argonian was looking for. Every item she had been sent to get look closely alike. Though she did feel a bit disappointed for the other woman. To feel something being so close yet to find that the lead that you were chasing was a dead end, it's not a good feeling. She accepted the bag of gold, quickly putting it in one of the many pouches she has with her guild attire. With her slight of hand only those looking for it could see her movement.

She listened as Sida then mentioned about the return of dragons. She has made it clear that she'll help her out, so she felt no need to again offer her aid. By this point the argonian knew how to reach her. Though she did have to chuckle at the end of the other woman's speech. "You do know I rather enjoy these "wild goose chases" you send me on. It's always good to get away for a while," she replied.

When the argonian mentioned that there must be something bothering her, Menora took a swig of ale before she replied. "To be honest, things within the guild are not great. And I'm not talking about the string of bad luck most of us seem to have." She looked around, spotting another argonian entering the inn as well as a hooded figure going to the upper floor. It was then that Keerava, the argonian bartender of the Bee and Bard, approached her and said that a friend wished to speak with her.

Should have known, the nord though, turning back to her companion after making sure no one else was listening to them. "A turning point is about to be reached. Either it'll help the guild become stronger, or it will tear us apart. Hopefully it's the former. I'll go into more detail when we can meet in private, but I must meet with my other companion before returning to the Cistern. I'm not sure how long I'll be, so I won't ask you to wait for me to finish."

It was then Menora got up and approached the other argonian who entered, deciding to speak with her before going upstairs. "Blackthorne, do me a favor will you?" she asked, rather cheery despite the situation. She knew it was a failing attempt to show nothing was wrong, having worked with this thief for a while now. "I just got in a payment for the guild, so will you take it to the Cistern for me? I'm meeting with someone and I'd rather the gold get to the guild as soon as possible. My payment has already been taken out."

There was another reason why she wanted Blackthorne in the Cistern. Soon the whole guild needed to know about what had happened at the Snow Veil Sanctum, so she wanted her guild mate to be present so she didn't have to be filled in later. With another quick slight of hand she slipped the bag of gold to the other thief before saying a quick "see ya later" and heading for the next floor.

It really didn't take her long to find the dark elf who asked for her company. She saw her with the translations around her. Now the nord hadn't looked over them herself, so she as clueless of their content. Either way, she purposely made her presence known to the other woman before she spoke.

"Glad to see you made it to Riften unharmed, Karliah," she said, her tone now taking on a more serious and business tone. After all, what they needed to discuss was something that wasn't to be taken lightly. "Were the translations what you were looking for?"

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Katherine: Waiting on another players post to continue

Name: Uriel
    ARPers: None
    FULL CHARACTER INFO

"Fine then" Uriel thought in response to the blank stares and silence evoked by his question. After buying a bottle of Ale, he walked out of the bannered mare onto the streets of Whiterun. He decided that his best lead so far for tracking down one of these dragons was to head to Helgen. Before he did, he decided he needed to buy some health potions. He went into Arcadia's Cauldron and picked up four health potions. He then proceeded to walk out the main gates. He headed in the direction of Riverwood, and from there he planned to reach Helgen.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Karliah
    Bee and Barb
    Affected RPers: Spin

Karliah nodded.

"I haven't read through them completely. Just skimmed." She said, "But it says that Mercer has been stealing from the guild for years."

Karliah remained silent for a moment, before speaking again.

"I suppose I should tell you why I was in Windhelm." Karliah said, "I was looking for an old friend. Eclipse. He was part of the Theives Guild, and one of the few people I know that was capable of matching Mercer in combat. He is a Dark Brotherhood Assassin now."

Karliah walked over to the window and looked at the entrance to the Ratway. Through the maze of the Ratway used to be a place she could call home. But not any more.

"I say we wait until Eclipse arrives before we confront the Guild." Karliah said, "He is getting here as soon as he can, and honestly we could use all the help we can get."

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Gaafaak Sida-Obsian
    Weapons Utility Argonian
    Riften: Bee and Barb
    ARPer's: Spinel/TheOperator/Dragotech

Sida breathed a mild sigh of relief when Menora told her she wasn’t bothered by her constant tasks. She knew others might not have been able to handle her persistence, which may have been why her friend was not travelling with her at the time. The news of something troubling her though, wasn’t news Sida wanted to be right about. As Menora had to leave, Sida nodded, and waved her hand at Menora.

“Please do not allow me to hold you up. I will be in Riften until before dawn my friend.” Sida commented, continuing to drink her drink in the meantime.

When Menora had gone, Sida took out a coin, and an oddly carved stone, fiddling with them between her scaled fingers. The stone had a fine chain attached to it, with a similar stone that was polished down into a smaller size at the end. The Argonian sighed, knowing she had to have been close to what she was looking for. Perhaps there was some glaringly obvious detail she was missing? A legend maybe to lend a hint to her quest, or someone who knew something more than she did about what she was looking for. She knew she couldn’t ask though, not that direct. Only one special case could break that rule of her faction.

Sida pocketed her stone and coin, and went to finish the last of what was in her flagon.

Valok Charoa
    Nord Mage
    Helgen
    ARPer's: dragonmaster

Charoa lowered her dragonscale shield, and went to turn when she was spoken to. She turned her head only at first, realizing that this person was the person she was sensing before. At least her intuitive spells weren’t failing her too much. Her claim that Charoa’s spell was impressive though didn’t fall on a pleasing ear to Charoa. She knew it was a compliment, meaning that this person may have not seen magic often, if at all. Nevertheless, it was a compliment, and Charoa wasn’t going to be rude about it.

“Thank you. For my standards, I would hope so.” Charoa replied to the woman, clearly not one of the common bandits around her.

Charoa spoke slowly, as she rarely had spoken in the past month. If it was, it was to someone farther away from herself than she was. She turned towards another tower, being mindful of any more arrows that were about to come her way. She had to at least scan the entire remains of the city before leaving. It’s not as if she had anything better to do at the moment. She had a feeling she needed to be here longer, something she was bound to find despite her lack of optimism of actually finding it. She then turned back to the stranger.

“You seem to be one to leave peace with peace... something I cannot say of many of Skyrim these days.” Charoa commented to the woman. “You seem to have questions though.”

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Blackthorne
    Argonian Thief
    Riften
    Affected Rpers: The Operator, Spinelwolf, Saraibre Ryu, XaiakuX

Blackthorne shrugged as she took this small quest from her friend. She left the Bee and Barb and dived over the railing into the water. "Watch where you splash, lizard." The Argonian took a minute to eye the guard before swimming off. She jumped up out of the water and entered the Ratway. She took a moment to think. "Was that Karliah in there?" She didn't dwell on it. Instead she stopped short seeing the bridge was out of its downward position.

She took a moment to stare at the raised bridge. She muttered to herself. "I do not have time for thiss." She backed up and sprinted. She leapt and steered right. She grasped the railing and pulled herself up. She hit the lever letting the bridge down with a thud. Pleased, she turned around and ran around the corner and narrowly missed a sweeping greatsword. "I thought they cleared the ratss out of the tunnel already," she hissed at the thug. "You'll make a nice pair of boots!" He said swinging the oversized bar of iron. She jumped and kicked down on the blade. The sword rang as it struck the stone ground. She jumped off. "Thiss one iss a little sslow," she taunted. The thug raised his blade high, the Argonian sidestepped the vertical slash. She punched his face twice and jumped back. "I'll kill you, you Argonian..." She stopped his sentence there with a kick to his throat. "You may want to leave before I get angry." The quite angered thug raised his sword once more. The Argonian fetched Soulsplinter from her boot. She leapt into the thug impaling the muscle of his neck. She jumped back. The thug dropped to his knees holding his neck. He soon realized he wasn't dyeing. The shiv had pierced only muscle. "You sstill ssure you want to play thiss game?" Blackthorne smirked. The thug stood up clutching his greatsword once more. Blackthorne put away her shiv and drew the Twin Rippers. The Falmer crafted axes gave off a red glow as she clutched them. She kicked the thug back as he was swinging his sword. She swung her axes down. They struck between the thug's ribs. He burst into flames before she knocked him off of her axes. The thug made an attempt to crawl away. "Not dead... Hmmm... Sssuch pitiful condition... you won't be fun anymore." She threw a health potion at him and walked on her merry way into the Ragged Flagon.

She targeted Tonila and sold off her hot wares quickly. She took a moment to sit with Dirge. She learned that Brynjolf was in the Cistern, and that Brynjolf did not appreciate her last prank.

She stepped into the cistern. She swept the room with her eyes. Rune, Vorgu... She called off a few more names to herself. Her eyes stopped on Brynjolf standing at Mercer's desk... She crouched down and snuck up behind where he was standing at the desk.

"You will need to do better than that." Brynjolf snarled. Blackthorne straightened up. "Menora wanted me to act as a courier for the payment of her lasst job." Brynjolf looked over his shoulder. "This isn't another of your childish pranks is it?" "Nope... By the way... how was that ale?" "The one laced with Netch Jelly? It was warming and delicious," Brynjolf scowled. Brynjolf accepted the coin. Blackthorne took a few steps back and turned away. She walked over sat on a chair and lay her head on a table.
    Last edited by Dragotech; 11-17-2013 at 03:40 AM.
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Katherine
    ARPers: Saraibre Ryu

"I do have questions." Katherine said. "if one mourns for too long over a grave, the value of what was lost may never be regained. This is what you said, correct? What does this mean?” Katherine looked at the woman, Hoping for an answer rather than another puzzle for her to solve. She looked over towards the direction of a sound she thought she heard, but quickly dismissed it as imagination.

Name: Uriel
    ARPers: Myself

After an hour of travel, Uriel reached Riverwood. He walked through the streets, not stopping anywhere. He was determined to make it to Helgen quickly. As he walked through the streets, he began to notice a sound. He quickly looked around, but decided the sound was simply his imagination. Within a minute however he was proven wrong. He looked up to see a dark shape on the horizon.

"What is that" Uriel thought. "By the nine divines..." He said out loud as the realization hit him. "Dragon! Everyone get down!" He shouted. For a few seconds, people just looked at him and stared. This was until they saw the black shape begin to move over the town. Panic began to spread. People began rapidly clearing the streets. Uriel drew his sword, preparing to fight the dragon. He hoped for the support of the town guards, but if it came down to it he was prepared to fight the dragon on his own. He waited for the dragon to land, or for it to come back and begin attacking again, but it didn't. It flew off, out in the direction of Helgen. Uriel put his sword away. People began to calm down, watching the dragon as it flew away. Uriel decided he would follow it, but he could not take it on alone.

"People of Riverwood," Uriel began, "I am looking to hunt this dragon, but i require assistance. I am looking for people to aid in my hunt. Anyone who helps may take a cut of the beasts scales, bones, teeth, and anything else we can get from it." As he finished, a few people began to step forward. Three town guards stepped forward. "Is this it?" Uriel asked. At the last minute, a woman stepped forward.

"I would like to come.I wont be able to do very much in the way of combat, but this could be a good chance to study one of these beasts up close. I am also a healer, so if anyone is injured i may be able to help." The woman said.

"Feel free to come along" Uriel said. "Its time to leave, everyone who is coming follow me, we are going to Helgen.

Name: Kara
    ARPers: Myself

"Checkmate" Kara said, looking up from the chess board at her friend, Iris.

"You are too good at this." Iris said.

"I don't think-" Kara began to say when she was cut off by a shout from outside.

"Did someone just say there is a dragon?" Iris asked.

"I don't know. Let me go look" Kara said, standing up. She doubted there was a dragon, but she figured she would go see what the yelling was about. She proceeded to walk to the front door. She opened it, stepping out. She was shocked to see the shape of the winged beast flying overhead. She watched, debating what to do. Before she could decide, she realized that the dragon was not attacking. It was just passing over. Katherine looked back at Iris, who was now standing a few steps behind her. Looking forward, a man began to talk about hunting the dragon down.

"I would like to come," Kara said, looking back at Iris to see a face of shock, "I wont be able to do very much in the way of combat, but this could be a good chance to study one of these beasts up close. I am also a healer, so if anyone is injured i may be able to help."

"Feel free to come along" The man said.

"I will be back." Kara said, looking back at Iris. Kara proceeded to follow the group the man had formed towards Helgen.

Norik Oakskin
    Breton Vampire
    Lakeview Manor
    Affected Rpers: N/A

Norik sat at a table. He was enjoying a fine red wine brewed from thirty-two years of hard work. There was no point at letting it go to waste after the man's untimely death. At the other end of his table was seated a Flame Atronach. They conversed about things such as the constellations of the night sky, and the sun during the day. Things that were and were not in the plains of Oblivion.

It was every once in a while Norik would put his hand up and release a purlple flash of Magicka to extend his friend's stay. Norik set his glass down as he heard the sound of boots approaching. He took a look and stood up. He was wearing simply his pants. His usual armor was set aside in his house. He picked up his shield from its current perch behind his chair. He walked down towards the sound watching three bandits prepare to attack. He was hardly impressed. He saw a man brandishing a steel warhammer and wearing a set of iron armor. Another man held a sword and an axe and wore fur armor. The last was an archer in fur armor. He readied an arrow and set it loose.

A ping was heard as Norik moved his shield and placed it in the path of the projectile. Norik bounded forward. He smacked the tank back with his shield, and he kicked the archer. In the meantime he ducked from the first swing of the dual wielder. He jumped back letting loose a fireball into the dual wielder. The man fell back from the concussive force. He threw his hand up and conjured a sword. He pounced the man and stabbed him through with the phantasmal blade. He dispersed it on the way past. He turned again causing another arrow to ping off his shield.

He slammed into the archer and smacked him with the steel trimming surrounding the shield. He turned while the tank prepared to smash him. Norik bashed him causing him to stagger. Norik released a Fireball at point-blank-range. He burst into flames as well as the tank. He asked Mara for strength. His own flames hurt, but Mara provided to her agent. The tank was burnt and bewildered. Norik conjured his blade once again and cut at the man. The man hit the ground mortally wounded and bleeding to death. Norik turned to the archer. Again the ping was heard. Norik marched up to the man. His fangs became steadily more visible.

The man's screams soon ceased. Norik returned to his table. "You know... You could have helped at any time." The Atronach made a sound like chuckling. "I was sure you had it covered." The Atronach began to fade as Norik threw up his hand and extended her time.

Gorvesh Hammerfist
    Orc Tank
    Bandits' camp
    Affected Arpers: N/A

Gorvesh took a long look at his next target. The bandits of this camp continued their daily routine of scumbaggery and other shenanigans. He counted five. A male wearing heavy steel armor acting as the leader. Two male subordinates, one wearing a few iron pieces with his fur attire, the other in fur attire. Two female subordinates were in fur armor. He tried to consider their weapons. The leader had a steel battleaxe. One of the males had a steel sword and an iron shield. The other had just a steel war axe. One of the females had a bow and some arrows. The other had a knife and seemed to work an alchemy table. He assumed a mage.

He took a look at the paths he could take. He decided on the most direct route. He grabbed a hold on his own battleaxe. It was forged of the finest steel crafted by the best smith Whiterun had to offer at one of the grandest forges in Skyrim. It held a shock enchantment to provide extra potency.

He sprinted off towards the entrance. He slammed his battleaxe into the inferior male whose only weapon was the war axe. The man dropped without a sound... which was irrelevant because of Gorvesh's excessively loud warcry. The other four were alerted immediately. They sprung into action immediately. The archer readied her arrow. Gorvesh turned and sprinted. The arrow hit the edge of his tempered armor. It ricocheted off of the side leaving barely a dent. The archer readied a second arrow before her frame was collapsed by the might of a battleaxe. He turned the mage hurled frost and fire at him. He dashed forward his anger climaxing. The pain hurt less and his arms swung with more might. The mage was gone about the time it started its assault. The other subordinate male was surprised at the Orc's ruthlessness. He tried to block with his shield but his block was broken by a diagonal swing, and he was broken by the following horizontal swing.

He took a look for his final opponent. The leader ran up wielding his battleaxe. It glowed with Magicka. The two sized each other up for a moment. They both were in heavy armor. They both carried enchanted battleaxes. The major difference was... one was practically berserk and the other was short a few team members.

Gorvesh swung first. His opponent parried with his axe. A bolt sprung from it and his opponent took a brisk shock. His opponent swung and Gorvesh copied his action. The Orc felt a icy chill move through him. The Orc swung again. This blow struck armor. It didn't cleave through but caused some bleeding from the man's side. Gorvesh took a hit in his shoulder. His armor dented enough to cut him. Blood dripped from them both. The Orc didn't show much notice. He swung his axe and trapped it against the other one. He threw his axe effectively disarming both of them. He resorted to his fists. His first blow to the mans armored face was brutal. The man fell back. It was obvious that he managed to break his opponent's nose through the armor. The other man tried a punch, but that was deflected and another punch was delivered by the Orc. His opponent felt his fist striking his armor. His opponent was grounded for a moment. Gorvesh picked his axe off the ground and brought it down. The vertical strike cleaved through the man's armor. He walked away as his opponent died. Gorvesh would be returning to Whiterun to collect that bounty now.
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Valok Charoa
    Nord Mage
    Helgen
    ARPer's: dragonmaster

Charoa was somewhat happy the stranger had quoted her nearly word for word. It meant she was somewhat good at listening, if not for curiosity's sake. She took a moment to sense if there was anyone else within earshot that would overhead them, but she didn't sense any other magic users in the vicinity.

"The words I spoke mean many things to whoever may be listening. My intended translation of my words was that of when you were over top where a structure once stood." Charoa cryptically explained. "If one has something of value, that is still, but out of reach, some other eyes and hands may be able to find ways of getting to it first. You are best to return-"

Charoa paused, feeling something was drawing near. It was an unfamiliar, but familiar feeling at the same time. She gripped her shield in hand, scanning the skies as she felt the energy emanating from there. She wasn't entirely sure why, but the mage knew something was coming. Her free hand began to spark with the powers of fire, not aimed at the stranger, but preparing for any attack that might sneak up on them.

"Something comes this way..." She whispered, edging toward one of the near by stone walls. "Be on your guard..."

OOC: I've let Spinel know that I'll try to keep the RP moving along somewhat as best I can, so I'm 99% sure it's fine if we proceed with me overlooking the dragon attack. You can make it hit us whenever you're ready dragonmaster.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168