Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm editing my first post with my characters for the Crest of Light and Crest of Love. :) I'll tell you when they're finished! So far I almost have the Crest of Light done (which you can view now).

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

The King of Digimon Fiery Fastball's Avatar
    Alrighty, then

If we sign up with a second character that doesn't have a crest, then their partner can't go above the champion level right?

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

Although you stated we'd know in the beginning, do our tamers actually know about their Digimon/Digi-Aura? I really would like to write up a history for both of my characters but I'm not sure whether or not to include if they know about their Digimon or not. ^^;

Edit:
    I see that others are making it to where they know their Digimon but I'm just not sure.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    Although you stated we'd know in the beginning, do our tamers actually know about their Digimon/Digi-Aura? I really would like to write up a history for both of my characters but I'm not sure whether or not to include if they know about their Digimon or not. ^^;

Edit:
    I see that others are making it to where they know their Digimon but I'm just not sure.
    I'm having the same issue, and no offense, but since Fiery Fastball hasn't really accepted any of the SUs yet to our knowledge it's hard to tell if we can have our characters know their digimon or not.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Mine was accepted and he knew of his. Heck he pretty much forced it to be his. I reckon they will know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Mine was accepted and he knew of his. Heck he pretty much forced it to be his. I reckon they will know.
    Well I kinda recall the following conversation, and it didn't answer anything on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelWolf View Post
    I have a couple quick questions. In the beginning of the RP will our characters already know who they're Digimon partners are? And what stage will the Digimon be in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Fastball View Post
    We will find out in the beginning.

So yeah. Much confusion on the subject of "Do we know our Digimon partners?".

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

Bleh. I have plenty of ideas for my characters. I just don't want to type up something and have it be denied is all - so, I think I may hold off on the histories until a clearer answer is in place. D:

Edit:
    Both Chizuru/Salamon and Holokai/Calumon are almost finished. All they need are for me to type up a history for both accordingly. I just would like my question answered before I get to that, however. :P
    Last edited by Popshakes; 11-11-2013 at 04:02 AM.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Elsie Arden

Nationality: Born in USA, Lives in Canada

Personality: Elsie is pedantic and a perfectionist. Nothing is ever good enough until it is perfect. This stems from her blaming himself for her parents death. She believed that if she had have gone with them in the first place, they would have left half an hour earlier, and never encountered the fuel tanker.

Elsie lives by the book and the law. She is the type of person who will dot all her i's and dash all her t's. When in a vocal argument, she is relentless, and will argue to the end. She rarely changes topic of conversation, unless the topic of her parents comes up.

Elsie keeps her friends, close, and rarely goes out of her way to cause trouble. Patamon is her best friend, whom she talks to about everything, short of her parents.

Appearance: Elsie stands at 5"4. She is a slender girl, with light brown, wavy hair. She has dark green eyes, and a relatively tanned complexion, and greatly varies how she dresses from day to day, the only common item being a white woolen scarf that her mother gave her for her birthday, a few days before the accident.

DigiAura: None

Digivice Color: Light Blue

History: Elsie was born in Los Angeles in 1988, and grew up living a normal life. When she was six her parents told her never to open emails from addresses she didn't recognise. One day when she was at home sick, she was playing on her computer, she received a strange email, with the subject "Hi Elsie!". Eventually she fell to temptation, and opened it. The email contained two images, one of a digivice, and one of a digiegg. If that wasn't strange enough, the two items moved out of the monitor, onto the desk in front of her. Elsie picked up the egg, and within seconds, it hatched into Poyomon.

Elsie screamed in terror, and locked Poyomon and the digivice in the closet, where he remained for a week, with Elsie feeding him. Eventually she let him out of the closet, and spoke to him. They soon became close friends, and Poyomon digivolved, staying at Patamon.

Elsie's normal life however changed forever at age 15. On her first day of summer vacation, she made plans at the last minute to go to the beach with her friends, when her parents had already made plans to visit family friends the weekend. The morning they were going to leave, Elsie and her parents got into an argument, which delayed them leaving for half an hour. In the end her parents gave up, and let her stay home for the weekend.

Elsie arrived home from the beach that night to find police at her house. They told her what happened to her parents. When they were driving along the freeway, a truck driver who had been driving a fuel tanker all night was in the lane next to them and fell asleep. The truck veered into their lane, crushing their car against the stone barriers. The driver woke up, and attempted to regain control of the truck, but turned too fast, and flipped the fuel tanker. There was a fuel leak, which quickly ignited, blowing up the truck and Elsie's parents car. The driver and her parents were killed.

After the accident, Elsie moved to Canada to live with her uncle, aunt and her cousin Zeke.

Other: Cousin of Zeke Arden

[Digimon Partner]

Personality: Patamon is extremely loyal, and will stand by Elsie to the end. He can be stubborn and headstrong, and if he disagrees with her, he will disobey her bluntly. However he will always put her well being before his own. He doesn't always get along with Tsukaimon but will work with him if Elsie asks it.

[Digivolution line, default form is Rookie (USA dub)/Child (JP version)]

Fresh/Baby I: Poyomon

In-Training/Baby II: Tokomon

Rookie/Child: Patamon

Champion/Adult: Angemon

Ultimate/Perfect: Lucemon Chaos Mode (with Devidramon)

Mega/Final: Lucemon Shadowlord Mode

I'm really excited to see how you and Sabi RP Lucemon, Operator. That's going to be very interesting. ;) That, and Chizuru has Lilithmon as a mega. I'm curious to see two Demon Lords in action, haha.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥