Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Wait wait wait, can I still join? I kinda plan on having my character have the Crest of Kindness, if that's okay. ;owo)

paired with sivelos boys
    Spoiler:
    [3:05:24 PM] Star Platinum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O-uRSFOrg
    dio's been evil since he drew his first breath, the speed weed claims
    [3:09:24 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:09:29 PM] i hate dio: he would verbally assault strangers
    [3:10:04 PM] Star Platinum: AS A BABY
    [3:10:13 PM] Star Platinum: HE WOULD SUPLEX HIS OWN FATHER
    [3:10:21 PM] Star Platinum: HIS ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS HIM GAVE DIO IMMENSE STRENGTH
    [3:11:15 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:11:16 PM] i hate dio: he single-handedly took
    [3:11:21 PM] i hate dio: literally everyone
    [3:11:24 PM] i hate dio: who lived on ogre street

The King of Digimon Fiery Fastball's Avatar
    Go ahead and sign up!

Ah, yay~ Erm, if it's okay, I think I'll have a character with the Crest of Knowledge as well.

I'm currently working on the Crest of Kindness right now, so I'll edit this when I'm done with both characters. :3

paired with sivelos boys
    Spoiler:
    [3:10:21 PM] Star Platinum: HIS ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS HIM GAVE DIO IMMENSE STRENGTH

The King of Digimon Fiery Fastball's Avatar
    Not sure if it's taken or not. Haven't been on. Can you check for me?

Nope, Knowledge and Kindness are the only ones left.

Anyway, here's the Crest of Kindness~
    Spoiler:
    [Digidestined]

Name: Hajime Ichinose

Nationality: Japan

Personality:
    Hajime is a carefree and eccentric teenage girl. At first many of her teammates see her as "troublesome" and stupid. However, she is incredibly insightful. Although somewhat impulsive, both her rash and thought-out actions prove to be inspirational for her teammates. She is powerful and energetic, has artistic spirit, and is a bit strange but in a good way. She is under the responsibility of Sugane, but disobeys his orders and impulsively on her own.

Appearance:

DigiAura: Kindness

Digivice Color: Her DigiVice is neon pink and blue.

History:
    Hajime was born in Tachikawa City. Her father had died shortly after her birth, so she only lived with her mother. Hajime didn’t mind much, really. In fact, she was pretty happy with her life. She was always so cheerful around everyone, even with strangers. Her mother was usually at home, and Hajime would sometimes make a few crafts with her, which is why Hajime loves anything related to art.

Hajime attends the Tachikawa Private Academy for the Gifted. She does extremely well in school, usually getting the highest grade in all of her classes. Out of all of her classes, she does very well in her English and Art classes. She speaks fluent English, so if she ever traveled to an English country, at least she would know how to talk with them. She can also draw and paint some very nice drawings, apparently nicer than anyone else in her class. So far, Hajime’s life has been pretty good, and it got even better when her Digimon arrived.

One day, her mother had finally bought a computer for them to use. Whenever her mother wasn’t on it, Hajime would use it and look at anything she could find. As she was browsing through the internet, she found a picture of a giant parrot fighting off a giant reptile. Apparently this happened when she was just 4 years old, but she couldn’t remember anything that told of this battle happening. She was a bit sad that she couldn’t remember this, but she was still pretty excited for some reason.

Once she was done browsing the internet, she started shutting it down. Suddenly, static appeared on the screen. Hajime was slightly taken aback, but wasn’t really scared of what was happening. She was rather curious as to why the static suddenly appeared. She continued to watch the computer screen as it formed a strange egg, and the egg started coming out. Once the egg was out, the static stopped and the computer shut down. She grabbed the egg and examined it, her eyes wide with excitement. She decided to keep the egg and hide it from her mother, just to see what would hatch out of it.

Hajime took good care of her egg, hiding it in a box in her closet and covering it with some old sheets she found. A week had passed before finally the egg was starting to crack. When Hajime came home from school and went to check on the egg, she noticed that the egg was gone, replaced by a small yellow blob with a bushy tail and a face. It appeared to be sleeping, as its eyes were closed and a faint snore could be heard. Hajime smiled widely and squealed on the inside in excitement. After that, she started taking care of this little blob as if it were a child. She noticed that this blob ate a lot, and wouldn’t stop eating.

Another week passed, and as Hajime went to check on her little blob, it had grown stubby little legs, ears, and had a longer tail. It actually started to look a little like a yellow, round fox. Next to it was a strange device that was neon pink and blue, Hajime’s favorite colors. Hajime was even happier, and continued to feed it, finding out that its favorite food is fried tofu. She never really figured out what the device was, but she didn’t really care much about it. She kept it safe in one of her drawers, where no one would ever touch it.

Then, Hajime figured out that the little fox could actually talk. It spoke English, but Hajime didn’t have a problem with that, since she could speak English extremely well. The fox explained everything about itself, calling itself “Viximon.” Hajime thought the name could be better, so she named the fox “Messy-chan,” since Viximon makes a small mess when she eats. Hajime learned all about Digimon and the DigiVice, and the two soon became the best of friends.

Other: N/A

[Digimon Partner]

Digimon: Renamon (prefers her Viximon form)

Personality:
    Renamon is very calm, cool, and collected. She is practiced enough to keep that composure in any situation. She cares deeply for Hajime, even willing to sacrifice her life to protect Hajime. Sometimes, she gets a bit embarrassed when Hajime does or say anything stupid around other people.

[Digivolution line, default form is Rookie (USA dub)/Child (JP version)]

Fresh/Baby I: Relemon
    In-Training/Baby II: Viximon
    Rookie/Child: Renamon
    Champion/Adult: Kyubimon
    Ultimate/Perfect: Taomon
    Mega/Final: Sakuyamon

EDIT: Done with the Crest of Knowledge.
    Spoiler:
    [Digidestined]

Name: Sugane Tachibana

Nationality: Japan

Personality:
    Sugane has a sort of old-fashioned personality and speech. Due to this, he holds justice and his duties very strongly. He is at first baffled by Hajime, who makes him believe in things he had once not thought possible. When he first met Hajime, he did not even think of her as a woman. As they continued to meet each other in school, he began to understand her ways and admire her.

Appearance:

DigiAura: Knowledge

Digivice Color: His DigiVice is white with blue glowing lines.

History:
    Sugane was born in Tachikawa City, like Hajime. His mother died giving birth, so his father was the only one around to take care of him. The bad thing was that his father was always busy at work, so Sugane was always home alone since the age of four. Sugane felt lonely all by himself at home, not having someone to talk to or have fun with. Sometimes, he would talk to himself, just to keep himself entertained a bit. As the years passed, he got used to being all alone, learning to do things by himself.

Sugane attends the Tachikawa Private Academy for the Gifted, just like Hajime. For some odd reason, he was always second best to Hajime in all of his classes. He was a bit jealous that Hajime was always better than him and had more friends than him. He would’ve said something to her, but he was shy and really quiet. Hajime noticed that Sugane was always alone and quiet, so one day she decided to talk to him. At first, Sugane didn’t really like Hajime all that much, but then as they met each other more frequently, they became friends. Well, sort of.

One day, Sugane had enough money to move out and live in an apartment by himself. He was a bit happy that he would be able to live in his own apartment, but was still sad that he would still be all by himself. Once he had moved into his new apartment and had everything sorted out, Hajime introduced him to technology. She actually went and bought him a phone with a few apps on it. She taught him how to use his phone, even if he didn’t really want to learn. He decided to just go with it and use his phone for a bit one day, and actually had fun using it.

Hajime sent him a text message with an image of a giant reptile and a giant parrot fighting. He was confused by it, then thought that it was probably fake. Hajime wouldn’t believe that it was fake, as Sugane expected of her. He then realized that he had been on his phone for nearly the whole day. He decided to get some fresh air and left to take a walk on the beach. As he walked along the shoreline, he kept thinking about that picture Hajime had sent him.

Suddenly, Sugane tripped and fell flat on his face. He rubbed his face and spat out some sand as he looked to see what he had tripped on. He saw a strange egg, shaking slightly. He didn’t want to leave the egg all by itself, so he grabbed it and took it home with him. Once he got home, he found some sheets and wrapped the egg in it, trying to keep it warm. The egg had stopped shaking, but Sugane assumed that it won’t be very long until it hatched.

Sugane was right. A day later, he found a white, dumpling-shaped blob in a small pile of eggshells. He decided to feed it, so it won’t get too hungry. He found out that it ate a lot and it wouldn’t stop eating. A few days passed, and the blob kept eating and eating. Sugane noticed that as it ate more, it started to grow a bit more as well.

A week passed, and after Sugane came back home from school, he went to check on the blob. He found that it had grown four fat, pink legs and a pink tail. It started to look a bit more like a white, round puppy. As the puppy pounced on Sugane and started to lick his face, he noticed that there was a white device with blue glowing lines behind the spot where the puppy was. He set the puppy down next to him and examined the strange device. He couldn’t figure out what it was, until the puppy started speaking.

Sugane was taken aback at the puppy’s words, recognizing the English language. The puppy introduced himself, saying his name was Xiaomon. Xiaomon explained to Sugane that he was a Digimon and that the device was called a DigiVice. Xiaomon never explained what the DigiVice was for, and Sugane asked him multiple times, but he just wouldn’t say for some reason. Sugane was confused, but also happy that he had someone to talk to, other than Hajime. He continued to take care of Xiaomon, not saying a word about him to anyone, not even Hajime.

Other: Hajime calls him “Sugane-senpai” sometimes, which he really doesn’t like.

[Digimon Partner]

Digimon: Labramon

Personality:
    Labramon is exceedingly faithful and loyal to Sugane. Whenever he feels that Sugane is in trouble, he quickly does whatever he can to protect him from harm. Outside of battle, Labramon is pretty playful at times and sometimes begs for attention. In battle, he becomes very focused and serious in the situation.

[Digivolution line, default form is Rookie (USA dub)/Child (JP version)]

Fresh/Baby I: Paomon
    In-Training/Baby II: Xiaomon
    Rookie/Child: Labramon
    Champion/Adult: Seasarmon
    Ultimate/Perfect: Cerberumon
    Mega/Final: Anubismon
    Last edited by Wander; 12-16-2013 at 11:33 PM.

paired with sivelos boys
    Spoiler: