Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    The King of Digimon Fiery Fastball's Avatar

Digimon Aura Force (SU/DS)

This RP takes place about two years after MaloMyotismon is defeated. The first two generations of Digidestined (and their Digimon) have retired from fighting evil and are now famous celebrities.

There is a new, currently unknown, threat in the ever-changing Digital World, and the eleven Crests have been passed on to new hands.

The Crests have transformed into something called DigiAura, which our new Digidestined from around the world must use to Digivolve their Digimon partners.
    (note: for your Digimon partner's line, you can either use a line from http://www.wikimon.net or http://www.dma.wtw-x.net, or if you're feeling creative, make up an entirely new line from Fresh to Mega!)

(List of DigiAuras)

Courage *Reserved for "The Frost Dragon"*
    Friendship *Reserved for "SpinelWolf"*
    Love *Reserved for "Popshakes"*
    Sincerity *Reserved for "Sairabre Ryu"*
    Knowledge *available*
    Reliability *Taken by Fiery Fastball*
    Hope *reserved for Eternity*
    Light *Reserved for "Popshakes"*
    Kindness *available*
    Miracles *Reserved for "Metal Gear Snivy"*
    Destiny *Reserved for "The Operator"*

[Digidestined]
    Name (first and last):
    Age (be between 13 and 19):
    Nationality (pick a country where your character is from):
    Gender (male or female):
    Personality (make it short but sweet):
    Appearance (pics are ok if you don't feel like describing):
    DigiAura (look at the list. Pick one that is unclaimed):
    Digivice Color (pick a color.. ANY COLOR):
    History (keep it within the last five years)
    Other (anything else):

[Digimon Partner]
    Gender (male or female):
    Personality (make it short but sweet):
    [Digivolution line, default form is Rookie (USA dub)/Child (JP version)]
    Fresh/Baby I:
    In-Training/Baby II:
    Rookie/Child:
    Champion/Adult:
    Ultimate/Perfect:
    Mega/Final:

my character
    [Digidestined]
    Name: Eric Steele
    Nationality: American (specifically he is a Bostonian)
    Personality: Eric has a random personality. He is a great guy, with an awesome sense of humor, but a fiery temper. He usually is kind and sociable, but has been known for being shy sometimes. He fights for his beliefs, and hates anybody who seems to be evil, and may hold a grudge toward them even if they change sides.
    Appearance:
    DigiAura: Reliability
    Digivice Color: Green
    History: Eric was born and raised in Boston, and he witnessed the battles with Apocalymon, and MaloMyotismon, along with both fights with Diaboromon. He never knew he would get his own Digimon. He lives with his mother, and his father is a travelling scientist who hardly ever spends time with his family.
    Other: none

[Digimon Partner] (put a * by those you made up)
    Personality: I'm too lazy, but his personality is a carbon copy of Eric's.
    [Digivolution]
    Fresh/Baby I: Baitomon*
    In-Training/Baby II: Nilemon*
    Rookie/Child: Crocomon*
    Champion/Adult: Gatormon*
    Ultimate/Perfect: Petsuchosmon*
    Mega/Final: Sobekmon*
    Last edited by Fiery Fastball; 11-23-2013 at 12:34 AM.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

May I make a reserve. The only thing final so far is crest of destiny.

Also are the digivices like those in adventure01 or D3's?

Yes. TO answer your question, they are like a mix of both@

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Digimondigimondigimonnnnnn

I can use my character wooooot.

I want dibs on Sincerity but I got a question about the Digimon. My character runs a twin Digimon concept but with a lot of other quirks to level out a playing field. Would this be plausible if I ran the whole idea by you? [The Digimon in question are both Dracomon lines]

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

I'm all ears!

Reserve me please with dibs on Friendship.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

All of you are reserved!

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Could you reserve me for Miracles? I've got something written, but it's not complete, nor do I think I'll have it complete by today.

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

Reserved as well!

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Cue controversy xD

Name: Jesse Phillips (Never uses that name, goes by Matthew Wilson)

Nationality: British, but resides in New York

Personality: Quick witted and adaptable are two words that can describe Jesse very easily. Jesse is the type of person who could find a solution to just about any situation he is placed in, within seconds. Half of the time, he has very little plans, and goes out on a limb, but it usually pays off. He shows great confidence, and is capable of lying to a persons face without showing any chances, and could probably sell somebody a pet rock for their life savings. He is very charismatic, and because of this and his skillset, somewhat cocky.
    Appearance: Jesse stands at 6 ft tall, with messy, medium length, jet black coloured hair. He has a pale complexion, and thin build. People are quick to assume he is slow, but is actually very agile, and quick on his feet. His light blue eyes are sometimes hidden by his messy hair.

Jesse usually wears light grey jeans with a white shirt, and a green hooded jacket, where he has cut thumb holes near the bottom of his sleeves. Has a pair of bulky headphones sitting around his neck, with the cable going through his jumper, and a pair of black aviator sunglasses sitting on the opening of his zip.

DigiAura: Destiny

Digivice Color: Slate Grey and Cobalt Blue

History: For the last year, Jesse has been a wanted fugitive. Ever since he was young, he has been intrigued by computers, and at age 12, learnt the delights of being where you shouldn't on a computer. In late 1999, he had a score to settle with a person he used to call a friend, and created a virus. This virus became self aware, and fled his computer, eventually infected a Digi-Egg created by a child in Japan (Willis). During March 2000, he along with many other children watched from their computers as Tai and Matt fought Diaboromon. He hacked into Diaboromon to find a weakness, but was soon kicked out, as Diaboromon was too fast for him. However in the few seconds where he had access to Diaboromon's code, he recognised a few unique lines of code that he had written months earlier. Before he could email them in attempt to tell them the truth about this virus that had infected the digiegg, and created Diaboromon, Izzy had already figured out how to slow him down, and Omnimon had killed Diaboromon. Or so everyone thought.

In Spring of 2003, Diaboromon returned, and was sealed in the Omni-Sword. When Jesse caught wind of this, he was shocked that it survived, and decided to not take any chances. He spent days hacking into the Digital World, and finding the code for the Omni-Sword. He removed all the Kuramon from the Omni-Sword, leaving one copy on his own computer. With this copy, he temporarily removed the code for its consciousness, leaving it as an empty body. When he did this, he removed the hunger for data that it had, and modified its personality, giving it a sense of guilt, and in turn, making sure it could never wreak havoc again.

Jesse decided to try and store his new Digimon in his phone, however continually failed. His phone rejected the digimon, until eventually he had an idea. He hacked into the digital world again, and waited, watching for any Digidestined entering. When humans enter the digital world, they are converted into data. When a Tai, Matt, Kari and TK entered, he made copies of their code, and managed to isolate the code for a digivice. From this code, he modified it, creating his own Digivice, and when the code was executed, a dark blue light emerged from his monitor, forming a digivice in his hand.

However a year later, Jesse's life changed forever. The governments of Japan and the USA were not pleased with the incident in March 2000, and how it nearly resulted in missiles being launched. Since then, they had been attempting to track down the person responsible for creating the virus, and after four long years, they finally tracked Jesse down. However he was one step ahead of them. He had a computer dedicated to scanning through government computers, looking for keywords, such as his name. The moment that it was put in the system that he was responsible for the virus, he was alerted, and fled to the digital world, and leaving through a gateway destined for somewhere far away. Since then, he has been living under false names, and hacking himself one step ahead of the authorities. Whenever they are close to him, he flees to the digital world, hiding there, and popping up in far away places. He is currently in New York City.
    Other: Jesse is a master hacker, and is a wanted fugitive in the UK, USA, China, Australia and Japan

[Digimon Partner]

Personality: After having his personality modified, Keramon is polite and punctual, making sure to say please and thank you. He has a strong sense of responsibility, and even stronger sense of guilt for what he has caused in the past. Keramon is generally optimistic, and light hearted, though can be so we hat oblivious to sarcasm and humour in some cases. Keramon is happier in this state, and grateful that Jesse managed to save him from what he was.

However if Keramon dies, and is reformatted, he will lose the modifications to his personality, whilst retaining his memories. He will gain a hunger to consume data and wreak havoc, and will remember how he did it the first time, and how he can avoid making the same mistakes. This is why he must not be reformatted, as Jesse might not be able to track him down and apply the modifications again in time...

[Digivolution line, default form is Rookie (USA dub)/Child (JP version)]

Fresh/Baby I: Kuramon

In-Training/Baby II: Tsumemon

Rookie/Child: Keramon

Champion/Adult: Chrysalimon

Ultimate/Perfect: Infermon

Mega/Final: Diaboromon