Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Name: Bethany (Beth) McNuggie
    Weapon: Thunder Lance
    Appearance: Bethany, or Beth as she prefers to be called, is a sturdy young girl with fiery red hair, piercing green eyes and a face adorned with freckles. She stands at about 5'9" with a hearty portion on meat on her bones. Not overweight, mind you, but not exactly as lean and slender as the swimsuit ads say a woman should look. She doesn't let that get to her though, a lot of it is muscle anyway.

Beth is a bit of a tomboy when it comes to clothing, steering as far clear from dresses, skirts, and heels in favor of pants, shorts, and boots. Her wild red hair is kept trimmed rather short as it "gets in the way when its long" she says. Her current attire is a red plaid button up shirt, blue jean shorts, long socks, hiking boots, and a worn ragged backpack.

Personality: Beth is no girlie-girl as if that hasn't sunk in. She's a fighter. While the other girls were taking ballet, Beth was taking junior boxing; while the other girls are playing volleyball, Beth is taking weight training; while the other girls are taking cheerleading, Beth is taking highschool wrestling. To sum it up, Beth just loves a good fight and will go out of her way to find one whether its standing up to a bully, or in some cases, being the bully.

As a child Beth grew up in the country and became a very outdoorsy person. She loves every aspect of the outdoors and can't stand to be confined to a desk under pale artificial lights at school when she knows there's an open field with the sun beating down on it just outside. Because of this she has skipped a lot of school, time well spent she says, but naturally it has its drawbacks. Beth has a poor grasp of any advanced math, sciences, or literature. But ask her to pitch a tent or climb a tree? She's an ace.

Beth is set deep in her ways and doesn't take well to people trying to change her, but oddly enough won't hesitate to point out in others what she sees as flaws in need of a change. She's got a short temper and a hair pin fuse and she won't think twice (if she even thinks once) to beat you within an inch of your life.

History: Beth was born into a family of five brothers and one sister. Her tough girl attitude started there, fighting with a mess of older brothers over every little thing. Her mother and father didn't mind this at all, and only encouraged it. They wanted their little McNuggies to be something people would jealous of, true champions in a long line of champions. Beth took after her brothers as role models the same way all good siblings do, picking up their habits and mannerisms and using them for her own.

Life was rather quiet outside of school. When her brothers weren't a factor she was free to run through the fields, climb trees, and ride horses. In school, however, it was a constant struggle. Between bad conduct (her eagerness to start fights) and her low grades Beth had a hard time seeing school as a worthwhile endeavor. She's been putting up with it though, she just wants to make it through school like her brothers did and then spend her next few years working at home for her father's wood carving business. Because the only thing more relaxing than wood carving is cutting down the tree to be carved.
    Resident art jerk

Accepted! That's everyone! Sign ups will open if I can find new roles or people drop out. The RPG will begin soon.

The RPG has now officially begun!

All right guys. Apparently, I need to elaborate. We are not supposed to get our weapons yet. The countdown has started and your character is supposed to react to everything beginning to fall apart. The last thing they see before falling unconscious is their weapon glowing in a distance.

Comprendo Homer man.
    "A state is better governed which has few laws, and those laws strictly observed."
    "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."
    "Ladies, I put the STD in stud; but most of the time, I just put the D in U."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."
    "I think; therefore I am."

So what happens next?
    "A state is better governed which has few laws, and those laws strictly observed."
    "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."

Ded thread ded game

All right, sorry for the long delay. Had to resolve some problems. In any case, we're back. You start with your characters getting moments, scenes and feelings of their elements before waking up and making their way toward the element. The world turns white momentarily except for the Guardians, who glow their colors. You then use your weapon to fight your first ever foes, which will take a couple of posts. Around this time, if you feel you can't stay for the RPG, then feel free to have the person move on when they see the light so someone else can take the place. I will make sure we will post much more frequentyl

Wait for you to make one in the RP thread or can we go ahead?

Just made a post. Regarding elements, I will post how well we will be able to manipulate the elements. For now, only have them use it once by accident for the time being.