Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Made my post doc, look forward to this gaining steam.
    "A state is better governed which has few laws, and those laws strictly observed."
    "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."
    "Ladies, I put the STD in stud; but most of the time, I just put the D in U."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."
    "I think; therefore I am."

Posted!!
    And yes, Arial is English

{my sig is a work in progress.} { My Gallery } {banner by XaiakuX eep thank you!}

One more until game master continues!
    "A state is better governed which has few laws, and those laws strictly observed."
    "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."

Still waiting

I know. The last person's been busy and sick so I am trying to get him to update when he can.

Yay he did it! Now it's back into the cycle.

Any time now

After taking so much longer than it should, I updated. I will update more frequently so don't worry.

So defeat the Echo, ride the light, end up in the Zone of Silence. Notice everything around you as you climb up the step pyramid and introduce yourselves.