Page 1020 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 2052092097010101018101910201021102210301070 ... LastLast
Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 10757
    >tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    *SIVELOS uses TEMPORAL MARATHON to speed through the city until he finds the Glowing Fortress, which he then emits a psychic signal to notify everybody where it is. He then speeds back to LC.*

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    *Nice thinking there. The group heads towards the Glowing Fortress as fast as they can...*

*Meanwhile, Ecrivain's party is inside the Lilypad castle. It's loaded with giant 6-armed frogs, and 2 of those arms are actually gatling guns loaded with more frogs. As expected of dungeon-dwellers, they immediately attack, unloading their deadly payload of frogs en-masse.*

*Etna Tazz uses LV. 9999 CHAOS IMPACT! She creates loads and loads of fiery orbs to crash into a small group of the frogs, pretty much annihilating them.*

*Prinny-Tazz is thrown by Mermaid-Tazz (who's floating in midair thanks to the Aqua Veil), which kills off another small group of frogs. Prinny-Tazz respawns for a dollar.*

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

*LC, whilst everyone is making their way to the Glowing Fortress, uses TECH: DIVINE AEGIS, LEVEL 9999!!! Everyone in the party now has a DIVINE AEGIS, which will prevent them from taking damage while it is alive.
    AEGIS STATUS:
    •LC: 100%.
    •SIVELOS: 100%.
    •R-Tazz: 100%.
    •Storm: 100%.
    •Lillith-Tazz: 100%.*

Good thinking, LC! We'll need these!

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

*You arrive at the Glowing Fortress-and just in time, as it seems the creeping shadows got a whole lot less sluggish and is now quite thoroughly in the city itself. You sense a great power at the top, likely the Elder Soul*

Lillith-Tazz: OK, this time, blow up the door with something that blows up the things BEHIND IT as well so we can actually go INSIDE this time and not have to back into the abyss? Because that would be...INFINITELY stupid.

Got it. *SIVELOS uses TECH: WINDS OF AEOLUS, level 9999!!! A massive gust of wind blasts out of SIVELOS's hand, literally blasting the door off its hinges and crushing anything that happened to be behind it. After that, SIVELOS uses TECH: SEVEN RINGS OF BULLET HELL, level 9643!!!, which basically sweeps out everything else in the room.* I did it.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

*The only thing that remains are two blue glowing rings. Oh, wait, that was a Super Bada** Dwarf with two Atomic Dissasemblers, spinning them around fast enough to destroy the atoms of the air (thereby negating your attack) and the many bullets. He took not a scratch. Regardless of that one guy, you can advance inward.*

Super Bada** Dwarf: YE SHALL NEVER HAVE MY HOME! *The super Bada** Dwarf uses LV. 9999 SPLITTING MOLOCULES; SPLITTING ATOMS! Spinning his two Atomic Dissasemblers around, he targets atoms and splits them in two with the sheer power of his Atomic Dissasemblers, his will, and sheer muscle. End Result? He effectively attacks you with not one, but RAPID-FIRE NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS! Oh, yes, the Force fixes it. really, you're strong enough to start really not needing that Infinity Gauntlet anymore except for the great stats, so really, ANY attack causes crazy colatteral damage the Force Fixes. So, yeah, Nuclear Explosions.*

*Tazz'es ridiculous resistance to ANTI-DAMAGE is shared amongst his copatriots, so Lillith and Rin-Tazz both survive, though pretty battered. Light Chaos is very OK too, being a Stone Wall and all, though the Divine Aegis totally broke. Storm WISELY hid behind him the instant the guy started spinning the Atomic Dissasemblers, so he's the only one with his Divine Aegis intact in any manner (which is to say, totally) and is completely OK, and Sivelos...*

Light Chaos: Those hammer-like weapons remind me of an attack I possess in my merged form. Null Punch, it was called... Doesn't disperse matter, no... Destroys it completely. DC inherited it, as far as I know...

...'Sivelos...' means what?

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

*...For some reason Sivelos does not at all know the status of his HP after such a ridiculously brutal assault. Let's try this again: and Sivelos...*

Oooh oooh!! Eat them frogs, my birds~ *summons water elemental ice-adapt birds who uses [Active/Icicle Beak Drill]!*

Is it effective, is it? Mwahahahaha!!

OH. Uh... Aegis status?

*Destroyed. But Sivelos's class's defense seemed to help him survive. BARELY.*

Hm. Okay. *SIVELOS uses a level 9999 RECOVER! SIVELOS is healed to full.*

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler: