Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I think Soft Cell's version of Tainted Love might be better than the original, as well as Phil Collins' version of A Groovy Kind of Love being better (I also like his version of True Colours, but I'd put it on par with the original). I've got no idea how controversial these opinions might be, so I'm quite frightened. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    The Shrek 2 take on Holding Out For a Hero is so much better than Bonnie Tyler's original rendition and I will fight ANYONE who dares disagree with me.
    I disagree, but I can't deny that it's an absolutely amazing cover in a film that's one of my favourite sequels of all time, with one of the best closing 20 minutes of any film. Please don't hurt me... :(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I think Soft Cell's version of Tainted Love might be better than the original, as well as Phil Collins' version of A Groovy Kind of Love being better (I also like his version of True Colours, but I'd put it on par with the original). I've got no idea how controversial these opinions might be, so I'm quite frightened. XD

I disagree, but I can't deny that it's an absolutely amazing cover in a film that's one of my favourite sequels of all time, with one of the best closing 20 minutes of any film. Please don't hurt me... :(
    As long as you acknowledge its greatest I'll let it slide... for now.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by: