Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Alright, I'm assuming the darkness around Trinket Tower is a Seinaru dispel - Of course, noone's scouted there yet so I might be wrong... but in any case cash money and loot is good stuff.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Ok now that we've found that chest we definitely need to go buy that medallion from Frinotte.

I think I'll go and explore one of the other stores, I want to see if we can find a place that sells under-water gear so we can go search those underwater areas.

VPP

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Ok now that we've found that chest we definitely need to go buy that medallion from Frinotte.

I think I'll go and explore one of the other stores, I want to see if we can find a place that sells under-water gear so we can go search those underwater areas.
    The shops were at the bottom of the map post in the main thread, but I'm going to move them to the item thread since that makes more sense now; the Invincible Drifter sells Aqua Gear!

Wheee! I cant believe I survived!
    Also, i'm very grateful to have been able to fight the zwelious during the day because I totally forgot he was most likely an interview at night kinda guy eheheh.

2 medallions gained today! One good and ancient and probably part of the ritual, and one evil and mind bending and probably for that box.
    I'm not going to waste time resting- Lillian hardly comes across traps anyway. Do we have a highlighted suspects list I should work through?

Don't forget we've toned it back to only 1 action during the day period everyone! As far as i know Suicune Fire hasn't changed their mind about that.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Arrow-Jolteon Might be better to let me interview Mitlee, like I said I had planned to earlier, since we're the same pokemon and all. I'd get several bonuses with interviewing her including ghost, fairy, and final stage bonuses so.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 08-11-2019 at 06:55 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    @Arrow-Jolteon Might be better to let me interview Mitlee, like I said I had planned to earlier, since we're the same pokemon and all. I'd get several bonuses with interviewing her including ghost, fairy, and final stage bonuses so.
    Alright. I was told to talk to her because she apparently knows something important, but you're right, it might be safer for you.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Alright. I was told to talk to her because she apparently knows something important, but you're right, it might be safer for you.
    Yeah, no problem! Let me handle that task for you.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah, no problem! Let me handle that task for you.
    Cool! Just be careful, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I hurry out to search the Valley Wellness Center for clues.

Then, I would like to learn the Clairvoyance skill

(I hope I did this right...)
    Just so you're aware, that location has already been searched! (Unless that was just fluff. I think @Suicune's Fire did say that learning a skill counts as an action, but I think they might've been rethinking that! So idk.)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    I need to talk to 12. Mittlee the Mimikyu
    Hey! Don't forget to change this -- if you're going to.

If you want to interview someone else, Desnim the Eelectrik would offer good rapport, and if you're willing to risk a search (still fully healthy, after all), we have a lead about some graffiti at the Rusty Shine Apartments (43) that nobody has been able to follow up on yet.