Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    So one player with Technical does the Technical part, the other play can be whoever. :) Arrow has claimed searching, so someone with <Technical> can take a look at the body if they wish. If nobody wants to, then the previous person who used <Technical> (Truly) may do it. I just thought I'd give people who haven't done it yet a chance first. :D

@EmeraldSky You will need to use Clairvoyance on an item to find its corresponding place, or on a place to find its corresponding item. Please specify. :)

@HorusMyDude Right then so
    Lillian got kidnapped. None of us have Rescue/Escape, we need either one person with that or two without. We can learn it from Bixas during day or night, however, and stealth is useful.
    You have yet to submit an action, you have stealth. Could I request that you learn Rescue/Escape from Bixas and then, as an extension of that action, set out to retrieve Lillian? We've got two cycles until something... we'd prefer not to let happen... occurs.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! XD Traits have been unlocked so pick one of the following whenever you feel ready! You can do this freely here in the thread; no need to include it in a turn or anything. Just @ me when you've made your decision and I'll add it to your stats.

As a note, you can only pick one trait and cannot change it once you've picked it, so choose carefully!

@Big Yoshi @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd

--

Traits are useful attributes that can give you an edge in various situations. They are always passive, and must be unlocked before they can be learned.

NIMBLE
    Deft movements are second nature to you. You are able to leap out of the way of traps.

Effect:
    25% chance to dodge traps entirely.

CHARMING
    Your friendly and easy-going energy calms most who surround you. You are considered welcoming, genial, and trustworthy, which helps you make friends and allies easier than most.

Effect:
    +1 to all rapport scores.

STEALTHY
    Few are better at hiding and sneaking around than you. Your expertise in keeping hidden helps you to slip undetected past certain scenarios. (As a note this hasn't come up much, but it will help with Rescue Missions, Investigate, and Protect. It may come into play in other ways as well.)

Effect:
    +25% to every Stealth roll.

LUCKY
    Good fortune just seems to be on your side! You've got a lucky streak that helps you reach a more positive outcome when faced with a challenge.

Effect:
    Whenever you fail a % roll for something, it gets rerolled once. The most favourable outcome is chosen.

RESOURCEFUL
    Scouting a useful item or material is your forte. Your keen eye combined with your honed ability for seeking out valuables makes you more successful when it comes to scavenging.

Effect:
    You will always find at least 6 Common materials while Scavenging. +25% to find Rare items and +15% to find Very Rares.
    Sorry, late! I'll choose Charming.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Since we get two learned abilities I can learn the rescue ability once my investigation is complete
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I haven't done anything yet, so I could learn it too. Or would it be better for me to stick to just healing instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I haven't done anything yet, so I could learn it too. Or would it be better for me to stick to just healing instead?
    Big reason I thought Old Lace would be the best fit was because stealth rolls are made, but if you've got high hp/sanity/purity, then I have no real complaints, seeing as we have a pretty short window for this.

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire

Edited to examine the Thundercaller Relic
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Just wanted to pop in and say that the traits are there to be helpful, not restrictive. :) And remember you get two learned abilities so choose whatever you like.

And LK, you need at least one person with Rescue/Escape and two without, or two with, or one with and two NPCs who know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    There's darkness trapped inside them, but the innocent Pokémon still resides too. We can't just neglect them for the bad the Stalker is causing.
    Yeah.

But I'm not talking about a Stalker.

Just someone who needs to be assassinated.

edit:
    Read up. @Shruikan, Maybe I can join you on that Escape class?

Part of me wants to make the optimal plays, but...

I dunno. I'm just a Support Clauncher right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Yeah.

But I'm not talking about a Stalker.

Just someone who needs to be assassinated.

edit:
    Read up. @Shruikan, Maybe I can join you on that Escape class?

Part of me wants to make the optimal plays, but...

I dunno. I'm just a Support Clauncher right now.
    Even without Rescue/Escape, your support is vital and useful, though knowing Rescue/Escape still can't hurt.