Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Please be aware that you have already acted in this cycle, and that the action submission period is over. Please do keep both factors in mind for the future.
    Oh, sorry--that was what I planned to do for the night cycle.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

would it be ok with the team if i searched (13) Rei and Pakki's Cave in the next cycle ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    would it be ok with the team if i searched (13) Rei and Pakki's Cave in the next cycle ?
    That sounds fine with me! We need a lot of searching done so that's all good!

@Neo Emolga
    Glad I made ye chuckle! Is it true that our new pikachu player cant use forge yet? If so, how come?
    Also, in the items thread, there are probably a few things that need updating! Check all the prices are right, and all the statements that say "the method to combining things has not yet been unlocked" are all untrue now, right? Im gonna go on a shopping spree and last time I bought supplies I got an accidental discount because the thread had an error!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    That sounds fine with me! We need a lot of searching done so that's all good!

@Neo Emolga
    Glad I made ye chuckle! Is it true that our new pikachu player cant use forge yet? If so, how come?
    Also, in the items thread, there are probably a few things that need updating! Check all the prices are right, and all the statements that say "the method to combining things has not yet been unlocked" are all untrue now, right? Im gonna go on a shopping spree and last time I bought supplies I got an accidental discount because the thread had an error!
    Nah, he can learn forge next cycle if he wants to.

If i am to learn forge that would be my action until the upcoming night cycle ends ( so any advice on if I search the cave or spend it learning Forge ) what would benefit the team more ?
    @Neo Emolga
    Normally i know that only 1 action is allowed per cycle, however i would like to help the team with tonight's Cycle so i ask for special
    permission for the following would it be ok with the GM's if i searched somewhere like #(13) Rei and Pakki's Cave & Learn Forge in this Night cycle ( i'll even be willing to sacrifice my Day 7's Day action for the extra action so I'll Learn Forge. ( but please allow me to discuss this with the team before i decide on my 1 night action )

Edit: Would it still be 1 action if i learn forge while I'm searching Kannari's House ?
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-07-2019 at 01:28 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Neo Emolga I think you guys forgot my investigation post. Is it okay for me to post another action or should I wait?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

as a newly registered applicant, what can I do in the meantime while I'm waiting for the next period in This RPG ?
    Hi ShadowBolt! I'd ask that you look over the material we've got -- rules, obviously; possibly read through the actions (a set of fresh eyes looking over the WHOLE GAME is GREAT for finding stuff we missed while living it); then the extra threads we've been writing up in the Emissary Clubhouse; and even previous games to see if you can pick up any meta-knowledge!

-snip-
    For now, it'd be handy if you did this:

- Have Mew beam you down planetside
    - Take some Splinters from the group wallet and buy some kind of blueprints ($70 SP$ Gemstone Headband would do fine) -- free dagger blueprints with any purchase!
    - Learn Forge (find the teacher! I think it's Kannari?) and make that dagger!
    - Then hand the dagger off to Lychee.

Frankly, I think that would be a pretty good and full turn.

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    @Neo Emolga I think you guys forgot my investigation post. Is it okay for me to post another action or should I wait?
    Ah crap, sorry about that. Go ahead and post another action, I'll try to post the results of that when I can get a chance. >.<

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

@Neo Emolga
    Normally i know that only 1 action is allowed per cycle, however i would like to help the team with tonight's Cycle so i ask for special
    permission for the following would it be ok with the GM's if i searched somewhere like #(13) Rei and Pakki's Cave & Learn Forge in this Night cycle ( i'll even be willing to sacrifice my Day 7's Day action for the extra action so I'll Learn Forge. ( but please allow me to discuss this with the team before i decide on my 1 night action )

Edit: Would it still be 1 action if i learn forge while I'm searching Kannari's House ?
    Sorry dude, but everyone only gets one action per cycle. I can't give out any special permissions because that's unfair to everyone else.

Based on what you want to do, you can do only one of the following:

• Search (13) Rei and Pakki's Cave
    • Learn Forge and make something with it.
    • Search Kannari's House.

You can't do more than one of those things because they're all separate activities. Also, as a refresher, the rule regarding getting a learned Ability Action is you can learn it and use that same Ability Action on the same turn, but that's it. You can't learn it and do something completely unrelated, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ability Actions (Learned)
    These actions need to be taught to Emissaries by civilians in Salvage Keep. Upon learning an Ability Action by using the Learn Interview action, you can USE your learned action in the same turn. Think of this as a learn bonus, where your teacher helps you use it for the first time.
    Also, you can't borrow actions from the future. Sorry, but I'm not letting anyone touch my Delorean. :P