Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I'd like to call dibs on interviewing Silcress the Zweilous. We share a type and an evolutionary stage.

You're the final evolution, while he's a middle evolution, so you won't get a bonus for that. :) But yes, dark type bonus for sure!

So, everyone, I finally finished all the responses...after spending literally the entire day working on them. xD I'm starting a new job tomorrow which is full-time, so I will not be able to keep up this pace. Worst comes to worst, I might have to cut back the day actions to just be 1, so there's less of a workload at a time for me. Either that or I'll cut down massively on the content of each post, which will save time. Love it when life gets in the way!

Soooooo, Finichi was acting CRAZY suspicious. I vote we send it someone who'd stand a chance in a potential fight for going to meet up with them again. @Morzone being my first thought-- Fully evolved, immune to poison, high health.
    Volunteers?
    Last edited by LKWayvern; 08-07-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Soooooo, Finichi was acting CRAZY suspicious. I vote we send it someone who'd stand a chance in a potential fight for going to meet up with them again. @Morzone being my first thought-- Fully evolved, immune to poison, high health.
    Volunteers?
    I'm up for it, hopefully things don't come to a fight though.

Anyway, possible places to look into:
    - Graffiti at Rusty Shine units (Possible puzzle?)

-We now have 3 "medicine" needs, all of which are buried under some heavy purity damage. Relatedly Blizzie's farm still has Blizzie's house to scour (34a). If we're lucky we might get a clue as to why there are shadows around the exterior/farm.

-Anyone who is a large pokemon should go check out that Iron Maiden at the wellness center.
    -There's a Toolbox in the training fields that needs security, and there's no penalties this time so anyone who got hurt earlier if you need an easier mission go for it.
    -We were warned about "strange things" happening at the mercenary guild at night. If anyone is going to check it out, make sure you're good on sanity/purity!
    -Anyone with repair can go for the Cauldron Madder found at the museum. You'll lose a bit of sanity though so be careful.

-We now have over 50p so someone should go back to Frinottie to buy that Medallion. (I'm assuming we can share the cash, even though its listed under 2 different inventories, this has to be in the day, just mentioning it so it isn't forgotten)

-Also I tried lining up those boxes with the picross puzzle. Its the right size, 25x25 but the boxes don't work with the numbers as far as I can tell. (Possible they're marking spots that aren't filled rather than filled boxes though, so I'll keep poking at it)

VPP

I can check the Iron Maiden tonight. I'll probably use my day action tomorrow and take @Truly's advice to try and get the protect skill, make sure we're all okay.

5. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Hey guys, sorry for joining in a few days late. Will be my first time helping out against the stalkers, so hope I'll be helpful in this endeavor!

*Thonk*
    Me thinks the Strange Squares kit together with that broken Picross...
    QUICK! Someone superimpose the two and see if it's solvable then!

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Just a general FYI I'm going on vacation starting now until Friday of next week. I'll still be checking in and should have computer access but if y'all have any suggestions for my actions, either tag me here or shoot me a message via the discord. I'll respond quicker in the latter location because I'll get a notification on my phone. So far it seems like my perk isn't needed so I'll be sticking to interviewing the ghost types for now. I'll probably have Madder go after Mao the Shedninja or Mittlee the Mimikyu next but if y'all have any other suggestions lemme know!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Well, wasn't expecting that.
    Zweilous are hostile Pokemon, but should we add Silcress to 'maybe a stalker'? Something... doesn't seem quite right though... there was something on his chest, right? Is that significant? Does he have a dwelling or workplace we can search?

Oh, and @Chakramaster, I believe that at night you can only take one action, you may want to edit your post.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    *Thonk*
    Me thinks the Strange Squares kit together with that broken Picross...
    QUICK! Someone superimpose the two and see if it's solvable then!
    Well, here it is:

I have a feeling that can't be it. I tried taking a stab at this thing and it's hard. I definitely think there's more layouts of squares that need to be added to this thing, but if I'm wrong and someone can figure this out, they get 5,000 cool points.

11. This post has been liked by:

Those are holes, not blocks.

Start solving the picross as though the red squares are negative space.

I got 3 hours in before discovering I'd messed up and had to scrap the whole thing.

Spoke with Lillian the Lopunny and she suggested we might have one more piece of the picross to find.

I think it's solvable as is, but it's very difficult.