Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i'm learning Rescue/Escape
    I thought you had planned to use forge!
    Anyway, when you learn rescue, please specify that you want to use it to rescue Brass the Braxien!

Also heads up! If anyone misses out on weapons, I think it's a good strategy if we buy them a mercenary instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I thought you had planned to use forge!
    Anyway, when you learn rescue, please specify that you want to use it to rescue Brass the Braxien!

Also heads up! If anyone misses out on weapons, I think it's a good strategy if we buy them a mercenary instead.
    i could borrow 100 $Sp fo another adrenaline orb ( my personal wallet has 200 $Sp left ) to forge a dagger

Pika ?

i could borrow 100 $Sp fo another adrenaline orb ( my personal wallet has 200 $Sp left ) to forge a dagger

Pika ?
    No. Please do not buy and use an adrenalin orb with team money.
    Nobody else is using adrenalin orbs. Have you noticed that?
    Please, wait your turn. Leave the money for the rest of the team to use.

No. Please do not buy and use an adrenalin orb with team money.
    Nobody else is using adrenalin orbs. Have you noticed that?
    Please, wait your turn. Leave the money for the rest of the team to use.
    well that divides my Night 8 action(s) in half, but it's fine i just won't interview anyone and save my 500 $Sp for a friendly battle

pi ka chu

5. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

@arnisd we should have you rescued before the end of the turn. Once again, we really need your help! Once rescued, please go and use REPAIR on the holy altar. You're the only one of us who can do it!

@Noblejanobii since our super-seinaru umbreon is busy reviving Yris, and since you should get a turn tonight, could you please get madder to use seinaru on 4 macroweed fibres, to create the HOLY CLOTH we need for the sin purge ritual?

@Shruikan GOOD LUCK ON THE REVIVAL! We will have you back up and running... in some form, by the end of the night. If it's possible, can you wait until after Madder makes the cloth and arnisd repairs the altar, and then learn forge in order to cement the whole altar together and start destroying phylacteries?

If you three can follow that plan after you're saved, we wont lose too much time in the race to stop our mission disclosure rising- and we will be a big step closer to destroying the enthrallers!

@arnisd we should have you rescued before the end of the turn. Once again, we really need your help! Once rescued, please go and use REPAIR on the holy altar. You're the only one of us who can do it!

@Noblejanobii since our super-seinaru umbreon is busy reviving Yris, and since you should get a turn tonight, could you please get madder to use seinaru on 4 macroweed fibres, to create the HOLY CLOTH we need for the sin purge ritual?

@Shruikan GOOD LUCK ON THE REVIVAL! We will have you back up and running... in some form, by the end of the night. If it's possible, can you wait until after Madder makes the cloth and arnisd repairs the altar, and then learn forge in order to cement the whole altar together and start destroying phylacteries?

If you three can follow that plan after you're saved, we wont lose too much time in the race to stop our mission disclosure rising- and we will be a big step closer to destroying the enthrallers!

hold up i thought we needed forge to build the altar ( something i can Pika do during a cycle )

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

[QUOTE=Lychee;304162]@Noblejanobii since our super-seinaru umbreon is busy reviving Yris, and since you should get a turn tonight, could you please get madder to use seinaru on 4 macroweed fibres, to create the HOLY CLOTH we need for the sin purge ritual?/QUOTE]

Definitely can do!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Still, Shadowbolt has a point. We're taking three different types of damage in these fights while we're only dealing health damage, we can't afford a debuff to our attacks even if it is just random chance.
    This is exactly why Armor is ineffective, and Enigma Berries are effective.

hold up i thought we needed forge to build the altar ( something i can Pika do during a cycle )
    Yeah, but you and I are off to (1) rescue Arnisd, which needs to happen so they can (2) Repair the Altar, which needs to happen before we (3) use Forge to put on the finishing touches.

With Arnisd, Madder, and Yris all back with us, we can get all of those done with the regular, core actions we have tonight. But we need to go in order for it to work.

@Scytherwolf

I and Draco have gone on the mission to rescue Brass. The other rescue mission is also already underway.

Please consider doubling up with Adrian (Morzone) to speak with Willow, or talk to Lillian for an assignment, like searching an unsearched area, or taking the painkiller needle to the poison sac in the Fetid Tunnel... I have trouble keeping it all in my head!

12. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    @Scytherwolf

I and Draco have gone on the mission to rescue Brass. The other rescue mission is also already underway.

Please consider doubling up with Adrian (Morzone) to speak with Willow, or talk to Lillian for an assignment, like searching an unsearched area, or taking the painkiller needle to the poison sac in the Fetid Tunnel... I have trouble keeping it all in my head!
    Okay, should I wait and see what Adrian wants to do?