Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
@Neo Emolga
Normally i know that only 1 action is allowed per cycle, however i would like to help the team with tonight's Cycle so i ask for special
permission for the following would it be ok with the GM's if i searched somewhere like #(13) Rei and Pakki's Cave & Learn Forge in this Night cycle ( i'll even be willing to sacrifice my Day 7's Day action for the extra action so I'll Learn Forge. ( but please allow me to discuss this with the team before i decide on my 1 night action )

Edit: Would it still be 1 action if i learn forge while I'm searching Kannari's House ?
Sorry dude, but everyone only gets one action per cycle. I can't give out any special permissions because that's unfair to everyone else.

Based on what you want to do, you can do only one of the following:

• Search (13) Rei and Pakki's Cave
  • Learn Forge and make something with it.
  • Search Kannari's House.

You can't do more than one of those things because they're all separate activities. Also, as a refresher, the rule regarding getting a learned Ability Action is you can learn it and use that same Ability Action on the same turn, but that's it. You can't learn it and do something completely unrelated, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
Ability Actions (Learned)
These actions need to be taught to Emissaries by civilians in Salvage Keep. Upon learning an Ability Action by using the Learn Interview action, you can USE your learned action in the same turn. Think of this as a learn bonus, where your teacher helps you use it for the first time.
Also, you can't borrow actions from the future. Sorry, but I'm not letting anyone touch my Delorean. :P