Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Extracting myself from the strife I've stirred, I go to do my part: with these delicate claws, I will perform the autopsy of Vye the Bisharp.
    I was just popping in to clarify this but saw that you'd already asked. If there is only one set of interactive brackets, it means there is only one thing to search. Only if there were two doable "actions" would there be a need for two separate interactions.

Just watch out for those that have two, and those that have one! :)

as a newly registered applicant, what can I do in the meantime while I'm waiting for the next period in This RPG ?

I'll go open that dark filing cabinet in Yasha's abode.

4. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

We have all three evil stabby things for the togepi statue at kannaris house! Unfortunately each one does 2 points of damage as you pick it up - but Lillian currently negates all damage of 2 points or lower for her next turn. Should she pick up all three and go to the statue?
    The only problem is, I need a dagger that we will potentially lose- I dont want Lillian to give up her shiny obsidian fight-winner! Can anyone else forge a dagger quickly in the first section of the night and give it to Lillian? I'll happily get her to transfer funds to any pokemon buying dagger blueprints and materials!
    Otherwise... I could also just buy/use an adrenalin orb and do it all in lillians turn (getting her to learn forge etc. ) or she could just go fight Holly to complete another quest, and we can buy another enigma berry during another round when we are fully ready to pop the togepi statue open.
    What should Lillian do?

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    We have all three evil stabby things
    ^ This was my vision for Stalkers. "Evil stabby things." XD

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    ^ This was my vision for Stalkers. "Evil stabby things." XD
    Honestly you did well naming everything differently! I swear I would have to get out a book of synonyms just to write a single post describing someone going into a corruption zone?
    YOU TAKE YOUR STABBY THING AND UM THERES A BLACK TENTACLE OF BAD FEELS AND YOU FEEL BAD OK
    AND THEN YOU STAB IT AND NOW ITS PURE OK
    YOU GET A GOOD GUY TOOL

9. This post has been liked by:

Honestly you did well naming everything differently! I swear I would have to get out a book of synonyms just to write a single post describing someone going into a corruption zone?
    YOU TAKE YOUR STABBY THING AND UM THERES A BLACK TENTACLE OF BAD FEELS AND YOU FEEL BAD OK
    YOU GET A GOOD GUY TOOL
    XDD Oh my gosh hahaha I was actually not even being sarcastic! I think an NPC actually did refer to them as "Stabby things" at some stage ahaha. Or "pointy things" or something idk. But. Makes me happy. c:

Lmaoooo now I wanna see you do a narration post! XD

11. This post has been liked by:

We have all three evil stabby things for the togepi statue at kannaris house! Unfortunately each one does 2 points of damage as you pick it up - but Lillian currently negates all damage of 2 points or lower for her next turn. Should she pick up all three and go to the statue?
    The only problem is, I need a dagger that we will potentially lose- I dont want Lillian to give up her shiny obsidian fight-winner! Can anyone else forge a dagger quickly in the first section of the night and give it to Lillian? I'll happily get her to transfer funds to any pokemon buying dagger blueprints and materials!
    Otherwise... I could also just buy/use an adrenalin orb and do it all in lillians turn (getting her to learn forge etc. ) or she could just go fight Holly to complete another quest, and we can buy another enigma berry during another round when we are fully ready to pop the togepi statue open.
    What should Lillian do?
    if you want me to help out with the first section of the night i'll try to learn forge and/or help out if i can or will it be better i do something else during the night ( depending on what I could do that would be best for the team )

Edit: i apologize about posting this i realized that i'm not able to learn forge yet, however i still would like to help in some way
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-06-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I use clairvoyance on the staff shaft we have, in hopes any Utopian artifacts we have can give us a few leads on the Sin Purge
    Please be aware that you have already acted in this cycle, and that the action submission period is over. Please do keep both factors in mind for the future.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

YOU GET A GOOD GUY TOOL
    Oh, I got so many chuckles out of reading that.

Thanks!