Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I'll go to (37) Valley Graveyard and have a look around.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm going to check out #54b Clutch of Decaying Houses: Collapsed House to see if there's anything strange going on in this little neighborhood.

Hey, a few renovations could make this a nice home again!

He felt... rather embarrassed, to be honest. But, he supposed, that's what you get when you don't keep up on your nightly sacrifices to the God Master and take the time to read an update through glance at the building in question before visiting with someone.
    But no matter! He had made a promise, and a promise would be kept! Search Trinket Tower, floors 3-4!
    How funny. Once he would have gleefully made and broken promises like snowflakes in a freak summer storm, crafted only to melt away. Bless had encouraged such character growth, but there was something in his Core that did not wish to turn away Vex. Indeed... that very Core felt a bit softer, lighter, at the thought of her. Maybe mortality wasn't such a harsh curse, after all.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Lillian has had a decent night, but killers are still out there. Now that Silcress has turned up dead, she's worried that the other medallion holders will be following him to the afterlife. Plus, she has a score to settle.

Lillian will take the Obsidian dagger from the team inventory and equip it.
    Lillian will go to the Berry house, spending 15 SP to buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    [*]Enigma Berry: $30 SP$ $15 SP$
    And promptly eat the berry.

Then, it's time to take down Imeida.
    Lillian doesn't even have anything to say.
    It's time to FIGHT!

((And possibly talk to the Kangaskhan for diplomacy once the shiny has been TAKEN OFF HER GRRGRRGRRR))

5. This post has been liked by:

Now that i'm good shape once again, I think I'll go back and look into (34a) Bizzie’s and Balene’s House. They had some corruption around their farm, so I'm curious what their home will be like.

VPP

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I guess I'll talk to 72. Mao the Shedinja.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Next on that Shaymin's list, talk to 68. Yssillee the Mienshao. Specifically, I'd like to ask about her side quest and what she needs assistance with.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 08-31-2019 at 11:56 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Blast these infernal wounds! As I am otherwise occupied healing myself, I might as well use the opportinity to pach up a few minor stains on my allies minds and souls alongside my own.

[Use Medicine to heal Yris and Old Lace for 2 Purity each, Sparkstrike and Nicklefool for 1 point of Purity each, and Madder and Lita for 1 point of Sanity each.]

10. This post has been liked by:

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I'll go have a look at (1d) Floor 5, Tower (Shilamora’s dwelling)

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I'd like to talk to Delta the Flareon.
    Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Species family
    +1 Shared Evolution stage

After the sun rises and you scan the list of civilians you obtained early in the mission, you decide to locate Delta, the local flareon. You visit her home and ring the chimes a few times. While you wait, you can see that the front balcony, which you are standing on, seems not that well kept. A seating area of flat cushions rests against the front of the house, below some closed windows obscured by curtains from the inside. Before you can look around too much, you hear soft pawsteps and Delta opens the door.

She is somewhat old, though she still looks fit enough to assume the job of a guard, a position you are aware she maintains at the Keep. Her orange coat is lighter than normal, and her head tuft travels all the way down her back to join with her mane. She looks you up and down, a slight trace of worry in her eyes. She asks who you are and why you have come, and you calmly explain that you are there to ask her questions about things that have been happening lately, or anything strange she has seen around.

"Uh...please," she murmurs, stepping out of the house and closing the door with the looped rope rope below the handle, then nods her head at the dirty cushions on the balcony. She goes ahead of you, and it's then that you notice her unnatural gait. You look down, noticing that her back left paw is missing, and some kind of wooden prosthetic has been attached. She quickly sits down, and you take a seat beside her. "I have been here many years, my dear umbreon, but not once have I witnessed the tragedy that is the presence of those Stalkers. Nightly they have been making kills...last night, it was Silcress. He was a good pokémon. Fierce, fearless, and capable... The two of us worked together." She keeps her head down and her eyes trained on a nail in the wood. After a moment, she looks back to you. "I retired many years ago, but the opportunity for me to become a guard at the Keep arose, and I couldn't say no. Holly, the lycanroc who also works there, is often busy with her duties at the Mercenary or Bounty Hunter guilds, as she is a member of both. On those days, I am asked to guard in her stead. Now, with Silcress gone, she and I are the only ones to keep watch." Tears leak from her eyes, which she promptly tries to wipe away with her paw. She looks away again. "When you get old, you can understand when those your age pass. But when the young go, it feels...wrong. It was not his time; I should have been the victim, not Silcress."

She releases a long sigh, her eyes closed for a bit. You watch as she comes to terms with things, eying that same nail again.

"If you are hunting those Stalkers, please deal a blow for old Delta." She turns back to you, attempting to muster a sad grin.

You then mention that you have a package for her from Kaskin, and she seems to perk up a litte. You reach into your side pack and pull out her package, then hand it over. She takes the string wrapping the package between her teeth and sets it down in front of her, thanking you. She then excuses herself, leaving the package behind as she makes her way back into her house. While the door is ajar, you try to peek in a little, but she quickly returns and shuts the door. She sits back down, handing you a pouch in return. She then undoes the package you gave her with her teeth, and paws over one of the multiple small bottles. She does up the package again.

[Vial of Painkiller] and $45 SP$ were added to the Team Inventory.

QUEST UPDATED: Care packages.

"It might seem like a strange thing to give, but I hope that it will aid you in your mission to destroy those fiends. If they get me, know that I went down fighting. I've still got plenty of that left in me." She displays another feisty smile combined with shrouded pain, then stands up and heads back to her door. She looks back at you and says, "Terribly sorry to cut it short, my dear. I have some things to do. It was nice to meet you, Daniel the umbreon."

Delta heads inside while you get up and return to the clubhouse.

Daniel the Umbreon (M: Dark)
    Health: 9/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Seinaru
    Trait: Charming