A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar

PXR Holiday spriting contest! In need of more entries before the 28th!

http://oi43.tinypic.com/vdmvrl.jpg
    (Credit to corrupted_voidlich for the banner)

This contest was imported from Pokepavillion, But since we merged I figured we could move this contest here to get some spriting activity started. All entries have been removed since I'm not sure everybody who entered originally is going to join here, But feel free to re-enter a sprite if you were one of these people.

What exactly is this contest about?
    This is, As the title suggests, A holiday spriting contest. It'll be similar to the monthly spriting contests on PS, Since those were highly popular and got a lot of participants. There will be a few different categories with different holiday-related themes. The main aim of the contest is to help you hone your spriting skills and have fun making these holiday-themed sprites!
    Rules:

1. No spammin', Flamin', Or trollin' of any kind.
    2. Be a good sport.
    3. All PP rules apply.
    4. No stealing sprites.
    4. Have fun! (Although this rule is not strictly enforced.)
    Please put the phrase "Ho Ho Ho" in your form to prove you read these rules.

Details:
    The contest goes from December 1st to December 28th, Giving everyone a good four weeks to submit entries. The judges will determine the winner of each category by January 2nd. The winner of each category shall receive a Medal to put in their signature or anywhere else they would like. You may enter multiple categories, But not with more than one entry. You may replace your old ones. All sprites can be entered here.
    Judges:

1. The-Hydra
    2. Mr. Nyan
    3. Ohjay
    4. Corrupted_Voidlich
    5.Pokemaniac123

Form to enter a sprite:
    Category:
    Sprite:
    Other:

Categories:

Category 1-General

This category is for anything christmas related at all. As long as it's a sprite of any kind you made, And it's Christmas related, Feel free to enter it here. Just remember to try and enter it in one of the other categories if it fits.

Examples: http://media.tumblr.com/a071d691fb95...uH21rfs7ov.gif

Entries:
    None

Category 2- Christmas trees

This category is for Christmas tree sprites. You can make them by scratching, Fusing, Or whatever you can think of. Try to get creative with your christmas tree designs!

Examples: http://i41.tinypic.com/1ayys.pnghttp...om/2939e9e.png

Entries:

Dragon Master
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/2gw582g.jpg

Spoiler: click to toggle

None

Category 3- Ice-type pokemon

This category, To go with the weather, Is all about making your own Ice type pokemon. They can be simple fusions of already existing pokemon, Or completely new ones, As long as they are Ice types.

Examples: http://media.tumblr.com/e2109eb85f0a...fmp1rfs7ov.png

Entries:
    None

Category 4-Toys

This category is for what is probably everyone's favorite part of christmas, Specifically, The toys! You can make all sorts of toys and games for this category! Don't be afraid to experiment with this category.

Examples: http://i40.tinypic.com/23ve3vo.png

Entries:
    None

Category 5-Delibird

Let's face it, Delibird has it rough. Despite being merry and jolly and saving people with life-sustaining sandwiches, People make fun of him for his being mediocre at battling. But we have a category just for him, The official pokemon of Christmas. Any sprite involving the wanna-be santa Delibird can be entered here. Let's give the guy a little time in the spotlight, Huh? It's the holidays!

Entries:

Sir Sivelos
    http://i.imgur.com/pRZTbPW.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The-Hydra; 12-15-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Member of the blue crew Mr. Nyan's Avatar
    Hydra, do you know if the three last judges are here at PXR? If they aren't, we could wait a few days for them.

Titles:
    Member of the blue crew(although my fave color is green)
    King of the Dots
    <insert another title here>

I don't know about Ohjay and Pokemanic, But three judges will have to do if they don't show up.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Oh, I forgot abot Corrupt. I saw him around here... Let's give them a few days, and then if they don't show up, we could start the sign up for judges.

Titles:
    King of the Dots

yeah, I'm here, not too active in posting but that should change, haha. Can't wait for this to see how different the spriting styles are of this community compared to PS, I bet it's going to become a great competition once it kicks off.

If you want, I could create a banner when I get back from school later? Or is someone else creating one/you aren't having one?

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    I have an entry! Ho ho ho!:D

Category: Delibird
    Sprite:
    Other: This is Santabird and Randolph, spreading winter cheer all across PokéEarth. And yes, I purposely made Santabird's arms look like candy canes.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt_Voidlich View Post
    yeah, I'm here, not too active in posting but that should change, haha. Can't wait for this to see how different the spriting styles are of this community compared to PS, I bet it's going to become a great competition once it kicks off.

If you want, I could create a banner when I get back from school later? Or is someone else creating one/you aren't having one?
    A banner would be great! And no, No one else is making one currently, So it would work.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

I have a doubt. Well, we need to PM you the score during the judging time, right?

Titles:
    King of the Dots

Well, I haven't really gotten a chance to explain the judging system... Let's start a group PM with the judges so we stop cluttering the contest.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Category: Christmas trees
    Sprite:

Other: I suck pretty bad at sprites but i figured there's only one way to get better, and that's to make sprites. I don't have the skill to win but i still enjoyed making this.

12. This post has been liked by: