The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar

Power Up! The DBZ FanClub

Introduction
    Hello and welcome to the one and only DBZ club! Dragon Ball Z (ドラゴンボールゼット Doragon Bōru Zetto, commonly abbreviated as DBZ) is an anime television series produced by Toei Animation. Dragon Ball Z is the sequel to the Dragon Ball anime and adapts the last 26 volumes of the original 42 volume Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama. The anime series debuted in 1988-1995 on Weekly Shounen Jump. It first aired in Japan from April 25, 1989, to January 31, 1996, and was dubbed in several territories around the world, including the United States, Australia, Europe, and in Latin America.

Members
    Blind Destruction : Club Owner and Saiyan

Rules
    -Respect all of PXR rules
    -Don't flame or insult any members
    -Have fun

Current Topic
    How did you find out about DBZ?

Sign-Up Sheet
    Username:
    Race:
    Answer the topic:

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

Prince of all Saiyans. Prince Vegeta's Avatar
    Username: Prince Vegeta
    Race: Saiyajin (Saiyan)
    Answer the topic: (I live in it!) Older Brother used to watch it, then DBZKai came around, and I started watching the original instead.
    "Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!" ~Vegeta
    Spoiler:

Username: Okamia
    Race: I want to be a Saiyan but there has never really been any girl Saiyans. I would not count Pan because she never went super sayian... So... Im a bit disappointed in the fact they never had super saiyan girls =/... I guess it would not be the prettyest thing out there but it would be kickbutt @_@! (Im just going to go for Saiyan. First Saiyan girl ever buhahaha!)
    Answer the topic:

Oh man... God when I first got into this it started when me and my guy friends were roughhousing together when we were like 8 years old pretending we were DBZ peoples I was always picalou for whatever reason... I had no idea what this was at the time though. It was like DBZ tag or something lol. So I checked it out when my friends told me to so I was around 8-9 years old. And I just loved it ^^!