The General Critique Thread
Hello, and welcome to the General Critique Thread

This thread is for those aspiring Artists out there that wish to constantly improve and thrive as an artist. A critique is a good way of getting recognition, praise, criticism and help to further your skill.

Here I will critique your artwork, whether it be traditional art, Digital art, Spriting, writing, banners. You name it, I can critique it. I am always here to help people become better at what they love, however, I understand that you wouldn't want to just get a critique from just anyone, so I will share things about myself that show that I can help you.

I am an art hobbyist and student. I paint, sketch and have used many different mediums in Art, so I know just how to use them and how they should be used. Also, I am a hobbyist in Graphic Art. I have done some art and posted it to deviantArt. My page shares the same name as my name on this forum. I don't like to call myself good, as I am always improving and I have only just developed a style which I like and will carry on with, however, I have been doing graphic art over the last two years on and off, and I know what can be improved on and how to improve. I also am very interested in sprites. On PokeStadium, I was an Pokecreator Mod, I reviewed sprites and critiqued them before accepting or rejecting them. I have got experience due to this and I can help you with any spriting needs. Finally, I enjoy writing and have written many short stories, but have started a large chaptered story in which I shall have over twenty chapters. I know about writing techniques and I can help anyone with creating or reviewing a story as I have experienced it.

Hopefully that can tell you as much about me so I can help you as much as possible. Before sending in a piece of work for critique, I shall lay down a few rules.

Rules:
  1. All PXR General Forum Rules Apply
  2. The work must be yours, it must not be anyone else's and if it is a collaboration, permission must be given from the others involved
  3. Only one piece of work at a time
  4. No rude comments or harrassing people on their work
  5. If it is a story or a large image of art, please put it in a spoiler so the thread will be easier to navigate
  6. If you want it to be private, give me a PM
  7. No artwork or writing that exceeds a PG-13 rating.

At the current moment, It shall only be me critiquing, but if there is high demand, I will consider opening places for other people to become critiquers, however, there will,most likely, only be a small number of people.

I look forward to seeing what you have to offer and I hope I can help you as much as possible.
Coru