Art Committee Application Thread

Pokemon Crossroads Art Committee Application thread
    This is the Application thread for the proposted Art Committee being set up here in Artist's Easel

About the Committee
    The Committee shall focus on Art aspects of the site. We shall provide artwork for events, such as future contests and site wide events. We shall also carry out with whatever the Senior Moderator team feel could be helped with and expanded on. Also, we shall provide support for events such as Contests or art related projects and we shall do all we can to better the Art section of this forum to making it more successful and make it more appealing to more people. Any other things which shall be asked of us will be mentioned in a group PM which will be sent to every member when I have been notified of a activity we can do.

What am I looking for?
    I am looking for dedicated members who have enthusiasm about art, are exceptionally talented at any art related genre and has something unique that could be handy in the committee to help with making the whole process a lot more interesting and to create a diverse team that can adapt and carry out anything needed. This also includes members that will be able to dedicate themselves to the committee as sometimes, it may take a bit of time to perfect what needs to be done. These people need to be active, good at working in a team and are available to do anything that is put forward to them, as it is vital that we don't slack and we stay dedicated to doing what we originally intended.

Rules:
    1. All PXR Forum rules Apply
    2. Fill in the Application form fully and in detail
    3. No complaining if you don't get a place. I will choose who gets a place and my choice is final
    4. In the examples, it must be your work, not someone else's
    5. Think about it first. Don't apply and then drop out after a while, as it will lead to complications if you are chosen to be a part of the committee.

How do I apply?
    It is simple, fill out the application form provided below. Fill in all of the details. I shall leave Applications open until the 1st January, that gives you just under two weeks to apply. After that, I shall go through all of the applicants and send everyone who has applied, a PM, either stating you have been chosen, and a little about why and what you will be doing as part of the committee, or stating that you didn't make it into the group and why not, so you can improve for future possible vacancies in the Committee. I will choose five people to join the committee, and I will keep it as fair as possible

Application form
    Feel free to fill in this application as full as possible and post it on this thread. All parts must be filled in.

Committee Application
    Name:
    Reason for Applying:
    Helpful Qualities:
    Example of Work:
    Extra Details:

Like I mentioned before Applications close on January 1st
    Good Luck, and I look forward to working with some of you on the Committee
    Coru

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

--{ Committee Application

Name: Cait
    Reason for Applying: Art is good. :3
    Helpful Qualities: Uhhhh I can make stuff for threads. Banners, text headers, layouts. I'm usually pretty good at making stuff look pretty haha! I've also held and judged some competitions on forums in the past so idk.
    Example of Work:
    My art thread is here, and here's also some graphic art I've done in the past:

Spoiler:

^These are all literally years old so I have no idea what standard I'm at now. :/

Extra Details:
    I think I covered everything!
    ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

Name: Caleb

Reason for Applying: Art it my life, dude.

Helpful Qualities: I've been drawing since I could tie my shoes, I'm an honest artist who breathes his years of experience into every comment or critique. I aspire to be a professional in many fields of art, as I grew up taught "If you get a job doing what you love, you never have to work a day in your life." I'm also experienced in multiple fields of art, including writing and music.

Example of Work: You can find some of my latest stuff right [HERE]

Extra Details: I feel like art is a dying thing on forums, it would be great to breathe life into it once more.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Remember, if you haven't applied yet and wish to, you only have until the 1st on Jan, which is only just over a week tomorrow. If I do not get enough applicants, I will accept the people who applied before hand, and I will then extend the deadline by the maximum of a week to get the other spots filled. If they do not fill. The current applicants will have to do. I need to set guidelines which is a test to see if the applicant can abide by these as time scales will be given once we start with discussions and projects.

Also, I have now created an invite only group for the Committee. If you are chosen to become part of the committee, along with a PM, stated in the first post, you will receive an invitation to this group. There, we shall discuss our projects and jobs and discuss future opportunities etc. We will also be able to upload images and discuss if it is done, or what would need improving. I feel this feature will be very useful when it comes to this type of set up.

Committee Application

Name: Obliveon

Reason for Applying: I love art and the art section and I'd like to be more helpful around the forum.

Helpful Qualities: I have exceptional organizational skills and I'm very good at creating concepts for things like layouts.

Example of Work: http://night-the-panthercat.deviantart.com/ http://midnite-melodie.deviantart.com/ http://champion-frita.deviantart.com/

Extra Details: Unfortunately, my art is solely traditional except for small, simple things like Userbars, Banners, and Badges. I am, however more than willing to create traditional art and concepts as long as someone can digitize them.
    VPP:

Name: Fistodragon
    Reason for Applying:I love art and my comics and I wish to make this place even better! (I also applied for editor but no reply from suicune)
    Helpful Qualities: Friendly, serious, online the computer for a looong time (ha nerd), love art and everyone:)
    Example of Work: none currently (lemme know if i need to send one in before you choose)
    Extra Details: I don't only like doing pokemon art, i like drawing people from Naruto and such :x (custom)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Howdy! :D

Name: Charmander009 (Char)

Reason for Applying: I'm always happy to help out with events! Especially with art!

Helpful Qualities: I've helped create banners for several forum events already, both here and on Pe2k :D

Example of Work:
    Spoiler:

Extra Details: I lurv GIMP

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Thank You all for applying, you all have a place as only five applied, however, you all deserve the place. You all bring very different things to the committee and I am really looking forward to working with you all. I feel like a PM about why you have been accepted in unnecessary as there weren't any denied a place, however, I would just like to congratulate you all now. I'm going to close this thread so no more people apply and you all should get a group invitation shortly. I have an idea for our first project, so I will run that through with you shortly after you all have entered the Committee group.