Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Successful Merge With PokePavilion

We would like to announce that we have successfully merged with the forum PokePavilion. After discussions and meetings over the past month, we are happy to announce the beginning of a new future for Pokemon Crossroads. You may have noticed a couple of changes around the forum over the past couple of weeks, from new staff members to new sections. Below is a list of the changes happening from the merge:

Staff

• Lightning Dash promoted to Senior Moderator
    • BisharpBlade promoted to Moderator of Artist's Easel
    • Canadian Palkia promoted to Moderator of Artist's Easel
    • Corrupt_Voidlich promoted to Moderator of Artist's Easel
    • Haruka promoted to Moderator of Roleplaying Stage
    • Daisuke-Sempai promoted to Moderator of Roleplaying Stage

Forum Changes

We would like to thank you, the community for welcoming everyone from PokePavilion to Pokemon Crossroads.

- From The Pokemon Crossroads Staff

2. This post has been liked by:

Just wanna say how glad I am that we did this merge and congrats to all our new staff members.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

I would personally like to say thank you to everyone on these forums that welcomed me and the PS members to this site. I understand it is probably strange and maybe a bit annoying seeing all new people around who are still trying to settle in, but everyone has been welcoming and made me feel at home even in the first few days. This means a lot to me and i'm sure it means a lot to all the other ex PS members as well.

I am looking forward to seeing what I can bring to this site and I will make sure that my Moderator position was given to me for good reason. I am sure I will make lots of friends here and I am extremely excited to see what 2014 brings for this site and what this site can give me on a personal level, as in friends and experiences.

Again, thank you all for being so welcoming and I hope this merge will bring so much more than new members for this forum.
    Coru :3

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Great to have everyone on board--it's been nice meeting new members and staff, and with the new RP Stage mods, I look forward to maybe seeing more activity there. *crosses fingers and hopes* XD

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Ah, I feel nice and merged now that this has been posted. Even though not all members of PP joined, I'm still glad it happened and feel at home at the crossroads.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

The thread makes it all official!

I'm really glad that this merger went through, because everyone here seems lovely and welcoming. I've already made this place my home, and it's really fun here.

Lighting the Night Sky MrZangetsu's Avatar
    Woo! I only joined just a couple of days ago, but this place already feels like home, I'm looking forward to the next few years that I will be on here.

~thanks to Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

I have a sprite shop!"Click Here"
    I'm starting a Pokemon Zeta Randomocke!"Read it Here"

Very cool! Congrats to the people who were promoted.

This is great! I can't wait to see the two sites grow together to create such elegant communities! I'm pretty sure the members of both PXR and PokePavilion will be so very happy with what we've done!
    Life Is Great... Isn't It?

Congrats on the great news! I look forward to see what's in store for PXR.. and excited to know how much more our community can grow. We're all like family!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -