Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay, I lied, I'm taking three characters for plot purposes that I would like to try later possibly (if it comes up, I'll tell you Sabi - but, gotta see how the RP plays out) - so, I'll be making a Ragnarok, Armageddon, and Apocalypse. My first post will be edited with the three . Just a question for later purposes: can a character from the Apocalypse faction gain one of the immortal horses later on if they aren't all taken up? I'm just curious is all. :3

Edit: Because, if so, I would like my Apocalypse character to come into being partnered with Death at some point. If not, that's fine. I'm still going to make all three. :P

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    Okay, I lied, I'm taking three characters for plot purposes that I would like to try later possibly (if it comes up, I'll tell you Sabi - but, gotta see how the RP plays out) - so, I'll be making a Ragnarok, Armageddon, and Apocalypse. My first post will be edited with the three . Just a question for later purposes: can a character from the Apocalypse faction gain one of the immortal horses later on if they aren't all taken up? I'm just curious is all. :3

Edit: Because, if so, I would like my Apocalypse character to come into being partnered with Death at some point. If not, that's fine. I'm still going to make all three. :P
    Yes you can do that with the horse if you like. I can leave it on reserve for you for just that purpose.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Yes you can do that with the horse if you like. I can leave it on reserve for you for just that purpose.
    Oh, please do so. :D That would be awesome, thank you. :3

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

Spoiler:
    Name: Trenia

Race: Robot <Model unknown>

Faction: Eschaton

Appearance: In contrast to many of the Eschaton, the entity known as Trenia is a mechanical being of some sort. Though at first glance she appears human, a cursory examination reveals her to be a very advanced robot. Though her head and torso are human looking enough, beneath her robes her body is a featureless chassis made out of an unknown metal of a pale flesh color with spindly limbs ending in standard enough hands and feet with exposed joints. A number of places on her body, notably her hands and forehead, possess crystals of a sort through which she is capable of projecting energy blasts. In contrast to many of her colleagues, Trenia dresses in simple robes of white and black with pale golden highlights. Though she has no particular use for it, she is outfitted with optic fiber "hair" that she can project any number of colors on to, making stealthy travel more difficult than expected. She also does not possess standard "ears" but instead a pair of prism-shaped transmitters allowing her to keep in constant contact with the external library she keeps her records in. Though the crystal on her head, which is a deep purple, would seem difficult to hide, she makes do with an extensive collection of hats and other disguises. Likewise, her eyes are an unnatural purple hue with tiny code readouts flashing through them. They are also difficult to hide, as unlike a typical human her eyes are a single block color, though she has worked out ways to alter the coloration enough to be passable. Her clock is set in to a wristwatch of sorts, which is tuned to automatically synch with that world's time zones on phasing. Trenia's voice is often noted as sounding strange and filtered.

Personality: Though Trenia is a machine, it is noted that she is not emotionless as one would think. Though she often appears cold and disconnected from what she does, she treats her job with an almost religious dedication. To her, the preservation of the legacies of these civilizations is the best way she can honor their memory. That said, her emotions do not run very deep. She is typically calm and collected and, on the whole, undisturbed by anything she comes across. That said, she despises things that are in disorder and loathes chaos despite never giving voice to these revulsions.

Trenia is typically very serious. She does not joke very often, and often the humor comes in the form of deadpan observation only made amusing by her odd vocal patterns. As her vocal unit is not as advanced as the rest of her, her voice is very mechanical and she typically talks in a monotone with only pitch shifts to attempt to sound normal, which has the effect of making her quite intimidating to talk to. She enjoys sharing the vast knowledge she has collected and putting it to use, and actually has a number of off-duty hobbies that include writing, holographic plays and a number of engineering projects. Trenia is annoyed fairly easily when trivial matters are brought to her, though she will typically handle them despite her complaints. Naturally, her reserved personality and easily annoyed nature have not earned her many friends. She spends much of her personal time alone in her database in a kind of meditation, unless called on for something else.

Though she has a vast repository of knowledge on the past and the present, Trenia will not travel to the future for any reason. She feels, almost religiously so, that to learn the future is breaking the constants that they exist to uphold and vehemently opposes any attempts to learn the future. Her great knowledge ensures that if one ever has a question of anything that has been in the universe, she has the answer... which means that many of the other factions enlist her help in that regard. She remains neutral despite tensions between Oblivion and the rest, and detests physical violence as a problem solving tool. She thinks about things in a very logical fashion, and prefers to be able to apply her knowledge to a situation and decide what to do cautiously than to rush in to a situation.

Trenia is, notably, not the most pleasant person to be around. She is quite pessimistic, and well aware of her status as something of a tool to her colleagues. She is also burdened with quite a bit of guilt over being unable to preserve her own world's past. That said, it is possible to break her out of her shell to some extent with some knowledge of science, literature or the arts, all subjects she adores. Despite her snippiness, she is usually quite happy to be given something to do thanks to the wiping of her prime directive leaving her with a feeling of purposelessness.

Weapon[s]: The only armaments Trenia possesses are built in energy nodes in her hands and forehead. They are capable of projecting a variety of energy types for various purposes, from direct energy pulses to kinetic blasts to simply projecting holograms. Unfortunately, the energy blasts are very weak and not capable of much more than incapacitating standard humans on their highest settings. Her slim frame is enhanced by powerful servomotors that give her slightly enhanced physical strength and speed compared to humans, but not to particularly noticeable levels.

Despite being made of futuristic alloys never seen before, physically Trenia is a very frail machine that is no more difficult to damage than a human. Because of her frailty, she relies on other technologies she is outfitted with and typically avoids confrontation.

Abilities: Pariah Device: An odd machine built in to Trenia's body, the Pariah device releases telepathic frequencies meant to make focusing on the individual difficult at best. At its top functionality, it is capable of masking her well enough that she is able to move about freely without fear of being noticed as highly unusual, though its effect varies based on the target in question, the ability they have to resist psychic impulses and the range at which the individual is standing.

Light Refraction: By making use of sensory input around her, Trenia is capable of projecting a holographic "dead zone" where she is, effectively making her invisible. While the hologram is never perfect and is always a bit off, she is effectively invisible while using it in conjunction with the Pariah system. However, the amount of power drawn by this process is prohibitive and can only be used for a period of roughly an hour with minimal movement.

Hologram projection: The crystals built in to Trenia's hands function as a hologram emitter as well as an energy port, allowing her to project three dimensional models and computers or whatever else she might need as a reference. To some extent, she is capable of disguising herself as a normal individual, but the energy draw of sustaining such a complex hologram is prohibitive.

Anti-gravity nacelle: Typically found in star craft, Trenia installed an anti-gravity unit for aid in her mission. With it, she is capable of hovering at a height of ten meters off the ground at maximum. Her speed, normally typical of humans, is greatly increased when hovering allowing for a speedy escape.

Data uplink: The prisms on the side of Trenia's head aren't simply for show; each of them houses a complex and powerful data transmission device. With the help of a little bit of magic, she is capable of depositing her data in a central database rather than having to store it on her first. Despite this, she prefers to have her own data as well, and takes careful notes by hand in an unknown language.

Wormhole generator: Due to not being able to use traditional magic, Trenia takes advantage of bending time and space itself to manipulate time as opposed to a spell. In addition to returning to her database, she is capable of traveling forwards and backwards through the space-time continuum on a scale of several minutes. and moving herself and others between worlds. Unfortunately, the intense power draw puts a significant strain on her ability to use them, meaning that she has to carefully plan when and where she will make a wormhole and where its exit will be. She can only generate two wormholes in a day without risking a core overload. However, the wormholes can only be opened in places where the space-time continuum has been weakened. While these are plentiful about all worlds thanks to her peers traveling between them, it does somewhat limit where and when she can create them.

For the purposes of journeys of larger time spans, Trenia maintains a more powerful wormhole generator at her database capable of sending her to the start of any world's civilization to record their history so that though they are gone, they are never forgotten.

Self-repair system: Though not often seen, Trenia is outfitted with a complex self repair subroutine regulated to a cloud of nanobots that course through her system like blood, repairing the wear and tear from standard activities and even capable of bringing her back online after taking severe damage. However, if her power core or personality matrix are damaged too badly, they will be unable to repair her for a substantial amount of time. Generally the nanobots are unable to repair large scale damage such as lost limbs unless the limb is in a position that reattachment is easy. It also takes them quite some time to repair anything greater than minor damage, giving her "healing factor" little more than human-levels of endurance without manual repair.

A Home: In an unknown segment of non-space, Trenia maintains a massive library-like structure that exists outside the bounds of space and time. Appropriately futuristic, as she is, the Database contains the information she has gathered on countless worlds long past. The facility is capable of expanding as needed to suit the needs of its inhabitant and whichever of her colleagues wishes to visit. Aside from herself, it is the last vestige of her world, converted to a repository at the same time she became the Eschaton's librarian. The facility also comes equipped with construction devices to build replacement parts and new nanobots for herself, among other personal projects.

Background: Dead World: Trenia was selected from her world to become an Eschaton as the pinnacle of robotics in her world. Unfortunately, that is the only thing she can recall about her world; her memory core was damaged when she was taken from her world and repurposed, leaving only the language of her creators and the vaguest of memories about them behind. She hopes to prevent this from happening to other worlds.

Timely Escapades: Though Trenia does not meddle in the timeline of her own volition, she has been called upon several times to fix "accidents" thanks to her infiltration technology and handiness with wormholes. She is rarely pleased with having to clean up messes left by others, though she often does so anyways.

Historian of the Universe: In all the universe, there is no more knowledgeable a being than Trenia. She has studied countless worlds across unfathomable periods of time since her induction as the Eschaton's archivist. Everything that has happened in the past is recorded in her records, either physically or on the massive data towers of her sanctuary. Her data uplink to it allows her to access it from anywhere in the cosmos, meaning that if one ever had a question then it was almost positive that Trenia had the answer. When not working or alone, she aids in advising whoever requires her help.... regardless of how snippy she may be about it. Her recent project has been compiling the history of Earth.

The War: Trenia was largely absent from the war with nothingness outside of documentation from a distance. Her limited combat ability and her fear that her archives would be destroyed prompted her to move it to its own location, connected with an easily cut off door to their own realm. Though she has studied the "nothingness" more than anyone, she managed to learn very little from her studies, and has been unable to determine what precisely happened to it. She is also the most knowledgeable about the group Oblivion, but likewise her knowledge is limited. Thanks to her vast knowledge, she is often the best choice for determining how best to close off or stem the flow of monsters from them. Her most recent project has been to determine how to track these siphons, but she has been unsuccessful in her experiments thus far. Though nowhere close to a commander, a combatant or anything of that nature, Trenia has proven to be a valuable resource.

Other: Trenia is afraid of her database being destroyed and the legacies of the worlds gone lost. Because of this, it is a bit more difficult than usual to reach her database, but not exceptionally so for her colleagues. She has taken to creating data backups in unlikely places that she can utilize should the database become compromised, though she has a complete record within her internal memory banks.

Gotcha a robot librarian done

So TS, LD and Metal are in... unless I missed something. Pretty sure though it's all good.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa

One down :P Might put more data on the planets and such later for her.

Spoiler:
    Name: Twisted Train Terror (Triple T for short).
    Race: Bullet Train (technically of the Anisophorus race)
    Faction: None yet
    Appearance: Think standard bullet train (here) from Japan. Her front and back ends are the same to allow her to travel in either direction, smooth to the touch to provide minimal resistance from air. They are set with a single window pane which spreads across and above the “nose”, but unlike a standard bullet train, there is a single, red camera above the very center of the window through which she can see. Triple T often has at least three passenger carrying cars, with three large windows on each side along with four doors. Cargo containers lack windows, but the top of the car will open up to reveal what is inside.

Additionally, she is painted black, with a white stripe running along near the bottom, and she is made of conductive metal. She runs along magnetic rails, hovering above them, so she has no wheels. Without the rails, however, and unbeknownst to humans, she projects her own with electricity, allowing her to ride in the air and above oceans, and even into space. Spaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

Personality: Triple T is a bullet train, and as such, you would expect her to not have any personality. Cold, calculating, ruthless in performance and never complaining, that is how she should act. Indeed, that is how she acts with people on board, barring the occasional odd coding quirk. She pretends to be nothing more than a machine, and does it very well. The question is how does she act outside of this? Does she retain her ruthless façade and act without intention, or does she exhibit some other behavior, or shred of personality?

Ahahahahaha, no. Triple T is by no means a mere machine in regards to personality. As soon as the humans leave, as soon as she is alone, she breaks free from the confines of cold mechanical calculations. In truth, it is incredibly hard and boring for her to do the mundane task of cargo – and person – carrying, without blowing her cover, and she has to retain her jittery, excitable nature without a noise. To say that is difficult for someone of her nature would be a severe underestimation. Seriously, don’t do it.

She is the very definition of a screw not gone loose, but ripped completely off its bolt; that’s considering the fact screws don’t typically have bolts, either. She’s completely nuts. Yes, I went there. She is joyously insane, often laughing at her own fanciful, mindful creations that only she can see. If Triple T had a mouth, it would be cocked in a half smile or full on grin nearly one hundred percent of the time. It’s on full throttle, constantly spewing out what she sees or feels, or perhaps even a random word. She tends to repeat herself several times, lending credit to the theory she jumped off the cliff quite some time ago… or rather, did a belly flop.

Her patience level is another story, however. They change constantly depending on the task she is given. Hiding is not her forte, and it leaves her restless but not enough to risk breaking her cover too much. Being stuck doing mundane, boring tasks for too long however can lead this normally happy, nice train into a grumbling, irritated mood. She can be dangerous when like this, but generally due to forgetfulness (which aside from her tasks, she tends to have a bit) and coming down to a case of “I didn’t see you in front of me”. Coming from a train that runs at the average speed of 200 MPH and up, it boils down to quite a lot of pain.

There are very rare moments, however, when it seems a long forgotten shred of her personality can reassert itself within her core personality. It takes control of the situation, becoming commanding and calm, and while able to joke, she is a bit more serious when this occurs. It is very rare and just as soon as it occurs, it disappears, and when asked about it she remains as enigmatic as ever. Or she can’t remember. Or she doesn’t care. Eh.

She also really likes swords and gets extremely excited when she sees them.

Weapon[s]:

Heat seeking rockets – Twenty four total, twelve on each end. The chamber is on her “head(s)”, the very top having well hidden hatches. Six lie on each side, which can be defined as left and right, from the reference of the camera “eye”. They can be fired simultaneously or rapidly with no break, the latter using the fact that as the right side reloads the left can be firing and vice versa. The other head remains inactive for the fight, however, she is capable of switching to it and firing as she flies away. Triple T is a bit tricky like that.

Built for cargo carrying, she really doesn’t have any other weapons.

Abilities:

Solar Charging/Cooling Capacity – She has potent batteries which recharge on light. Her black color scheme was designed to take advantage of this fact and absorb more light, while the long, wide white stripes on each of her chassis reflects light and act as heat vents to get rid of the excess heat caused by the very essence of light absorption. This helps her system, which normally cools by the volume of speed she travels as well as the cold of space, remain safe from overloading.

Electromagnetic Shield – Triple T is capable of projecting a shield around her, which is strong enough to repel small objects (a basketball would be a good approximation). It also can absorb electricity and heat, while blocking EMFs, various types of wavelengths and energy based projectiles. It strains her systems to block energy, however, so it’s often used to block debris as she travels through space.

Analyzing – She’s a machine, and as such, is capable of processing great amounts of information, storing it, and using it for later. She is a moderately good hacker, and has been browsing the internet to keep herself amused.

Vision – She can switch to infrared vision, enhance and zoom, and also block out sunlight. It is very sensitive to light, which she uses to track objects in the night sky as she travels.

Electrical Rails – With a special machine build into her main “heads”, she is capable of generation two electrical rails that she can run on. The electricity generates a small amount of magnetism, so while it appears she is running directly on the electricity, there is actually a very thin gap between them that is invisible to the naked eye. Her entire body is conductive to electricity, however, and uses any stray taps to recharge the battery, from the rails or otherwise.

Gripping Claws – There are two hatches on her trunk, in front of the glass, for two mechanical arms to come out. They are lengthy and function very much like any human hands, although more pointed and much longer for the arm. They can move in any direction.

Dimensional Tear Device – A bit archaic, Triple T has a dimensional tear decide. It works based on speed and charge. In space, there is very little, if any, friction, so she is able to get to a very high speed and with the abundant light (she generally hops from sun to sun, outside of the atmosphere but still within the powerful magnetic field), she is able to get to a high enough speed where the machine can generate a pulse that opens a tear in front of her. She enters into a pocket dimension, devoid of sensory information, oxygen, light, and objects; the temperature is absolute zero. This pocket dimension cuts travel time by ninety-nine percent, by acting as a connection between destinations. She has to keep moving as she is actively travelling through the tear, if she stops the machine cannot keep it open and it will collapse, leaving her trapped. Should her battery run out, she will be doomed with no way to charge.

It drains a fair amount from her energy reserves, easily taking 25%. As such, she can’t spam it, and performing it in the atmosphere of a planet would drain more energy due to friction and cause abnormalities in the magnetic field, and an overall weakened stability in the affected area that other dimensions could exploit. This is due to the planet’s weaker magnetic field not being able to collapse the rift as quickly.

Background: Triple T did not start out as a flying, space faring bullet train. In fact, she is from a race of creatures best described as an electrical eel and dragonfly hybrid, going by the name of Anisophorus. Her home world is the giant moon Gloowe’Ma, which is tidally locked to the gas giant Zaok’Pa. There are several other moons that have been terraformed or mined, as well as other planets; the only other thing of note is the name of the solar system, Lital, and the star being Lital’Lo.

The race, to briefly put it, has four arms and two legs, along with four wings and a long tail (bipedal dragonfly), however, they bear the head of an eel with the antenna of the insect. Eyes are hidden behind a clear lens of varying colors (think of Flygon), and they had fins running down their head to their tail, as well as on their arms and back of the legs. There is some webbing between fingers, which have the two digits and a thumb (the feet have two claws and a big toe, but it is capable of rotating to the back). They are generally dark colored, with luminescent spots running down beside their fins, such as the back and arms. They breathe through their skin, and can survive in water for extended periods of time.

In any case, Triple T’s name is actually named Ru’Ella. She was an intelligent weapon smith and prided herself on the swords she could make, endowing them properties from the earth and being well respected. As time passed, however, she was struck with a crippling and rare ailment known as LRS (Limb Rot Syndrome), in which her body began to attack her limbs. The veins became so heavily damaged that blood flow could no longer reach them, and as such, the limbs began to die and eventually rot. Painful and inevitably fatal, she was given a second chance in the ABR (Anisophorus Body Replacement) Program, having her mind – and thus soul – bound into a bullet train to enhance trading with other worlds.

As decades passed, however, she began to lose her mind as well as become more outdated. She could not do what she wanted to do anymore, and missed being able to feel. She went nuts and took dangerous chances, trying to prove to herself that she was still alive. This last time, however, did not pay off very well, as she had jumped to Earth’s system to recharge. She tried to jump once more with her DTD, but did it too close to the asteroid belt, and as a result her shield smashed into one that was too large for it to take. It sent a shockwave and overstrained her system, frying the active device and stranding her until she could get it repaired. Effectively wounded, she travelled to Earth and slipped in during an intense solar flare – the satellites being turned off to avoid damage – and made landfall in Japan, where she hacked her way into the database and became “employed” there.

She’s been biding her time for the last few years, waiting as her system tries to repair itself, or until humanity becomes advanced enough to handle what she has to tell.

Other: Anisophorus – (Anisoptera + Electrophorus, the genus for dragonfly and electric eels, respectively.)

Gloowe – Corruption of Glow, “Ma”, like mother. The moon is a planet larger than Earth (called a "Super Earth") that was captured, and has a large amount of oxygen, and three times the gravity of Earth. It is covered by approximately 70% water, and has an orbit of approximately 3 Earth days. It suffers frequent eclipses due to its partner, and large tides. Due to how magnetic both its star and parent planet are, Gloowe'Ma has frequent lightning storms, and as such most life has learned to resist or use electricity.

Zaok – Zap and Shock, “Pa” like father. A large gas giant that's bigger than Jupiter, it is extremely active with its magnetic field due to its closer proximity to its sun. It lies in the habitable zone, and has around twenty-six moons, three of which are Earth sized or bigger, the biggest being Gloowe'Ma.

Lital – Light and Eternal. “Lo”, lord. A main sequence type of star similar to the Sun but slightly smaller, Lital'Lo is around 5.3 billion years old and will not become a Red Giant for another 7 or so billion years. Lital'Lo is small, but dense, and it is highly magnetic due to Zaok'Pa's close distance. Their extensive magnetic fields tangle and cause the sun to flare (hence dubbing it a "flare star"), increasing its brightness across the spectrum briefly. Due to this, it causes a lot of havoc on the other planets and moons, but it is possible it may have helped trigger life. Lital'Lo will become a Red Giant, but it lacks the mass to explode and will eventually ends its days as a White Dwarf.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Pretty sure I understand Triple T's abilities. Acceptededed.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa

We should be starting this soon, get those reserves up and ready!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa

I'll try and finish my characters today. :D

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

So this is going to start wheeeen? :P

Made by the awesome X-Kun~