Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Congratulations on everyone who won an award, it's been a great year for Pokemon Crossroads and the sky is the limit.
    God dammit I wanted to go to SPACE. ._.

Grats everyone!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    (those fonts are all so cool! :o)
    Thank you. Also I've opened requests for the font things in my gallery.

Consider me a candidate for the 2014 host, as well. I'm always willing.

Congratulations to those who won!
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    God dammit I wanted to go to SPACE. ._.

Grats everyone!
    Spoiler:

Also, I was kind of surprised I won best quote. I didn't know people liked them that much. ._.

also congratulations is actually spelled "congradulations," according to the people of ifunny so congrads. I mean, congrats!

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

4. This post has been liked by:

How did I get coolest person...I'm not cool. I'm insane. There is a CLEAR difference written in this book I just made up.

Anyway, congrats to everyone :3 Glad to see many getting well deserved awards~

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

---

Welcome, Crossroads!

I bet you'd like to know who won?

Too bad!

I'm kidding! Lighten up, dude!

Before I get this road on the show, I want to run a few things by you. This year, I'm not doing 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place as a results style. I'm going with Winners by Nomination. The person(s) with the most votes gets the title "(Insert Category) of the Year". Again: No Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Just Winners and Nominees. I selected to go this route because this isn't the Olympics. It's not any sort of competition, either. There isn't a panel of judges to select who's better than the other person, or criticize them on what they could do improve their chances of winning. So, it's based purely on the opinions of those who voted, and to me that doesn't give you a Trophy or a Medal, it gives you a Title. A title to carry with you for as long as you live. I think Winners by Nomination makes more sense than previous years using the former style. Several votes were cast, there were a few draws, and those that did draw will all be considered winners of that category. Whoever hosts it next year, if not me, can feel free to change things as they see fit.

... Without further delay! Drum roll, please:

RESULTS TIME!

Pair of the Year:
    Spoiler:
    Winner:

---

That's all, folks!

I look forward to next year! With more people to vote, and vote for! Exciting new categories, new rules, and possibly new changes!

Comment below! Gloat about winning! Joke! Complain about not winning! Discuss Member of the Year, 2013!

See you all next year!
    @Suicune's Fire; WE WON WIFEY <3 Hahahaha, man this has to be the best award I've gotten in years. But I'm pretty sure it's cause the voters know her more than me! She's without a doubt, a great lass. Now, I'd like to take this time to present a short speech to my lovely pair, Suicune's Fire.

Warning! The following content might be too cheesy!
    Spoiler:
    Dear Xanthe, I k could be too cheesynow it's been a while since we've had any decent chat, but I'd like you to know that I treasure you as a very good bff of mine, always have and always will! I still remember all the crazy stuff we did back at PE2K, back when we had the MSN Messenger. I miss the old times of course, but I'm very glad to know we're still around, alive and kickin'! Yeah, I'm getting OLD, and yes I still remember airedale, and those witty conversations we always had back in the good ol' days :P It's been close to how many years now? I can't seem to remember! I know we've had our ups and downs, and well, I was kinda jerky to you at some points, but you were still awesome :D So, stay as awesome as you've been always! Hopefully one day I'll save up enough dough to visit you over at Australia :'3

I'll catch you on Skype sometime! Cheeeeeeers <3

Your loving hubby,
    Trainer17

P.S. I did not proof read/spell checked that chunk of letter, so pardon me if you spot any grammatical errors or anything of that sort :'3

and with that, I'd like to thank all the winners of MOTY 2013! A huge thanks to @XaiakuX; for hosting this event!
    Last edited by Trainer17; 01-18-2014 at 06:21 PM.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Aw, thanks for all the votes, guys! <3 It means a lot. PXR is the coolest forum ever. :D

LOL MICHAELXD GOT TROLL OF THE YEAR. Couldn't say I didn't see that coming. XD I think everyone deserved what they got. :D (Don't know how I got best artist though. xD) Way to put them in spoilers, Caleb, so we'd have to click each one. XD So suspense. Wow.

~SF.

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to SF and anyone else who listens to the junk I drop here. XD It means a lot :D

Congrats to the others who won to. And look at you, XaiakuX! Blazin' in style like a baws. ;)

^And in case any of you didn't know, I do actually make music. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to SF and anyone else who listens to the junk I drop here. XD It means a lot :D

Congrats to the others who won to. And look at you, XaiakuX! Blazin' in style like a baws. ;)

Which reminds me, I want to contact you about collaborating. I would like to get back in to making music.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

Which reminds me, I want to contact you about collaborating. I would like to get back in to making music.
    Once I am less busy, I will most certainly collaborate with you! :D I'll help you make the sickest beats on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post

No worries, my lovely. <3 You certainly deserved it.

WELL YEAH. You weren't voted for nothing!

Awesome track by the way. O: Seems to be slightly lacking in my left ear though. xD THANKS MIKE. THANKS.

Also hi Caleb! 8D

~SF.