Suzumiya Fun!- Week 4: Obnoxious Voice Acting!

Welcome, PXR, to week 4 of Suzumiya Fun! This time, I'll be hosting, and the theme is...drumroll, please...

Obnoxious voice acting!

That's right, I'm sure everyone here has seen examples of dubs where the voice acting can be subpar, even downright ear-grating, and typically you want to avoid them...except this time you'll be attempting to do it on purpose, and without laughing your bum off during recording. This voice acting can be pulled from an already done script, or you can go off and do your own thing...which may or may not be more fun. I'll be judging, but quality is not a huge factor here--I just have to be able to hear you, meaning you CAN record using your 3DS (and if you need help with that, just ask me--I don't bite, I swear).

Rules
    1. Have fun
    2. REALLY, have fun
    3. Keep it clean, PLEASE...PXR Rules apply here
    4. Please keep clips under five minutes long
    5. Please upload to an audio file only site (if you don't know one, I think most audio-only stuff here gets loaded to Tindeck)
    6. Don't forget to HAVE FUN! XD

Entries due by Saturday, January 25th at 11:59PM PST. Entries will be judged by me, based on how obnoxious you sound and how funny your piece is.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Hm, wonder where you got this idea from... xD lel. Anyways, I'll definitely enter, though I'm not entirely sure where to start.

~SF.

Actually I was talking to my sister about Yu-Gi-Oh!: TAS when it occurred to me. XD I was going to record an example to go with it, but my brother has been playing Halo Reach with friends all morning and so it's been really loud.

xD Nice. I haven't seen that. x) Alrighty, well I hope people participate in this! O:

~SF.

...You haven't seen it? OMG, it's hilarious, for the most part! And thanks, I hope so too!

I have heard that it's funny! lel. DEFINITELY. I don't know how many people pay attention to the contest section though, honestly. D:

~SF.

I have done the the chorus of the (in)famous song Crawling in my Skin by Linkin Park, (badly) voiced as Solid Snake.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0N1geVZQT09
    "A state is better governed which has few laws, and those laws strictly observed."
    "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."
    "Ladies, I put the STD in stud; but most of the time, I just put the D in U."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."
    "I think; therefore I am."