Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the F?!

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    Just because no one knows you like Pokemon, does not negate you from being a target. It would be someone you wouldn't know in the case of a virus catching your password, and at least it seemed to be a harmless prank. Viruses don't pick the victim, especially on public computers. They take all who come.

Knowing someone in real life does not make you safe from being hacked. In fact, it makes it easier for them due to the fact they can remain anonymous. Your friend may have done a prank, and you should ask them if you can.

EDIT: Do what Sarah suggested, but do a virus scan first.
    MegaZone/PokeZone is NOT my friend. Trust me. And my friends aren't the type to pull internet pranks [or rl pranks for that matter]. Like me, they're all sensitive people and know just how much this would hurt me or make me angry. I believe you about the virus, but what would be the point of this? I don't think it was intended to be harmless because of the image limits. If I hadn't found and fixed it, I would have been in trouble. If it is Mega, then he did it intentionally to spite me because of something that happened on PokeHunngry.

Anyway, what's also odd is that my sig wasn't changed anywhere else. The image is a direct link to PokeHunngry, so they could've changed it there too just to be mean but didn't.
    VPP:

Mmm. If they aren't your friend, then it could be possible they did it.

And c'mon, do we look like the type to punish for a silly little mistake like that? :P

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Mmm. If they aren't your friend, then it could be possible they did it.

And c'mon, do we look like the type to punish for a silly little mistake like that? :P
    No, but it depends on how long that image was there. And Mega wouldn't know that. He'd probably assume you're just as harsh as some of the mods on Serebii and the Mods on PokeHunngry that he didn't agree with during the incident that happened there.
    VPP:

Well, a password change is in order once you virus scan your computer, for sure. Make it a difficult password - the more letters, numbers, capitalization and symbols you have, the better.

Senior Administrator

When did this occur because I'm not seeing any changes by staff in the log.

(I would like Apollo or Ray to check me though).

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    When did this occur because I'm not seeing any changes by staff in the log.

(I would like Apollo or Ray to check me though).
    I have no idea. I logged in today and it was like that, but not earlier in the day so it must have been sometime after 3PM-ish Mountain Time.

I left this message in the sig of all my other affected accounts in case this d-bag wants to check his work:
    To the Prankster: MY NAME ISN'T RIKU YOU IDIOT. NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO PRANK SOMEONE FIND THE RIGHT PERSON FIRST!
    VPP:

Quote Originally Posted by Obliveon View Post
    I have no idea. I logged in today and it was like that, but not earlier in the day so it must have been sometime after 3PM-ish Mountain Time.

I left this message in the sig of all my other affected accounts in case this d-bag wants to check his work:
    To the Prankster: MY NAME ISN'T RIKU YOU IDIOT. NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO PRANK SOMEONE FIND THE RIGHT PERSON FIRST!
    Antagonizing probably isn't a good idea ^^'

Antagonizing probably isn't a good idea ^^'
    I counter stupidity with snarky comments and insults. It's just how I am. ^^' Can't help myself sometimes. This just really makes me mad.
    VPP:

Senior Administrator

Administrator

@HKim

Double checked. Nothing there.

Senior Administrator

Administrator

@Obliveon I need more details since we have... quite a few people who are on PXR. Before 3PM MST is good, but when did you check before that? Can you bound the time a bit more?