Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What the F?!

It could have been an accident and I bet no one else than Admins with "Edit Users" permission can do that. HKim, can you post a screenshot of Admin logs of that day? Also, a person who originates a keylogging spyware would never play any prank. Instead they'll just take advantage of credit card Information and other personal data. This case cannot involve a keylogger.

Senior Administrator

Administrator

We're not posting the admin log and I'm disappointed that you even suggested it.

Quote Originally Posted by ray_quazaa View Post
    We're not posting the admin log and I'm disappointed that you even suggested it.
    It's 101% harmless... what are you even thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    It's 101% harmless... what are you even thinking?
    It is not 101% harmless. It has personal and private information that only the PXR admins should be allowed to see only.

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    It is not 101% harmless. It has personal and private information that only the PXR admins should be allowed to see only.
    It can only show ID, Username, Date, Script, Action, Info and I.P Address. And we only need to check Action and Username.

P.S: As she said, no one knows that she likes Pokemon. So there isn't any probabilty of someone having her account hijacked on public computers. Second thing, no one can benefit from changing just an image. Third thing, only admins can do that maybe because of an accident.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    By we, meaning only the admins need to check that information, so having it publically posted is irrelevant.

Also people can edit signatures just to cause panic and chaos because that's what they want to do. That in itself can cause harm within a community.

I hope we can get this fixed soon. This all reminds me of the Laughing Man.

I wonder though, Obliveon do you have any siblings that might have gotten on by accident and tried to pull something like this? I know friends was asked about...

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

I'm going to close this thread now. The admin team will be in contact with Obliveon about this and if you have any other suggestions or concerns, feel free to voice them to the Crossroads Staff Team