Thread: Post Colours.

Post Colours.

Is there a settings somewhere which allows all your posts to show in a certain color? I'm hoping there is, because it'll be annoying if i have to highlight my text and apply color afterwards all the time.

Nope, you have to code it every single time. =/ Been doing it for years myself. x)

In saying that, it would be REALLY handy if we had a default colour thing. Though I think it would be confusing for when you quote people and such...since the quote becomes the colour of your text unless you code around it. Which is REALLY annoying and it wasn't like that on Pe2k. >:C

~SF.

That sucks. On another forum i'm on, there's a default color you can choose for your posts, and it doesn't affect quotes, because it only changes the text you write.

Ah well guess i can put up with it. lol

That would be awesome. O: Is it run by vBulletin? If so, that would be really handy. XD

~SF.

Yeah one of the forums is run my Vbulletin, and the other is one alot of WoW guilds use. Pretty much gotten use to coloring my text already though, hah.

Be good if there was like an addon component for the forum that allowed it or something of a sort, ah well, lol.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Bumping this thread to say that this is indeed actually possible, though I fear that the plugin in question can act a bit flimsy, but I'll look into it when I have the time and I'll present this to the other staff, if/when that happens.

I think that would be extremely useful! O: I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF IT. XD What about font?

~SF.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Font included, yes.

@Symphonius Is it possible you can PM the link to the forum so I can investigate more.