Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    I'm currently reading Wings of Fire: The Brightest Night by Tui T. Sutherland.

@Noblejanobii:I can relate to the college thing, in my first year of Uni, I almost got no fun-reading done. It really sucks.

However, if you do get the time, I HIGHLY recommend that book. I seriously cannot say enough good about it. It's what convinced me to make Riordan my new favourite author.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Sun View Post

@Noblejanobii:I can relate to the college thing, in my first year of Uni, I almost got no fun-reading done. It really sucks.

However, if you do get the time, I HIGHLY recommend that book. I seriously cannot say enough good about it. It's what convinced me to make Riordan my new favourite author.
    I do plan to read it. It's next on my list. However, I'm not one to switch mid-book. It's not my style, so I need to get through the book I'm on first.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Yesterday I started reading Dragon Champion by E.E. Knight. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not a big fan of the protagonist so far, but hoepfully it'll get better as it goes on.

Just finished Slaughterhouse Five, now Im reading A Scanner Darkly. Two of my favorite authors

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Yesterday I started reading Dragon Champion by E.E. Knight. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not a big fan of the protagonist so far, but hoepfully it'll get better as it goes on.
    I read those books a few years back. IIRC, the protagonist for each book changes throughout the family, not the greatest series, but interesting reading from the perspective of dragons

I'm currently going through Monster Hunter International books by Larry Correia

The Princess Diarist - Carrie Fisher.

<33

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    How to Lie with Statistics by some person. The nerd in me finds this an interesting read.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    I read those books a few years back. IIRC, the protagonist for each book changes throughout the family, not the greatest series, but interesting reading from the perspective of dragons

I'm currently going through Monster Hunter International books by Larry Correia
    Hmm, in that case I'll have to check out the next book sometime. Not enough series change protaginist between books...

As for what I'm currently reading, a few days ago I bought The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis on a whim. Pretty good so far. Lots of chocolate & dragons.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Nemesis by Brandon Reiches
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire