Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I decided to axe my other two characters and just play Emma only for now. If I decide to write out my other two peeps then I'll finish it later sometime when we need more characters. For now, I don't have the creative energy for Jade and Skylar.

Anywho, getting a post up either today or Monday for Emma. :)

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Going to try and get a post this weekend, but I'm not promising anything. Stressed still and trying to avoid the forum for the most part.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

I would post, but I'm still waiting on confirmation that I'm accepted. Or I'd edit it appropriately if I wasn't.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I thought I already told you you're accepted Crow. I could have sworn I did.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    I thought I already told you you're accepted Crow. I could have sworn I did.
    Oh XD. In that case, I'll start writing up a post ASAP!

Don't rely on me to post. If I can post I will, but if not, just do whatever. No one is even in my area where I'll start anyway so I can always come in later on.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Well I didn't mean to write that much oops. Been a while since I did any sort of RPing, though rest assured, replies will not be slow if I have anything to do about it.

Will write one up for Taire later though he really doesn't interact that much at this point.