Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Suzumiya Fun!- Week 3: Mary Sue!

Suzumiya Fun!

Week 3

Hey PXR!

For yet another week i will be the host of Suzumiya Fun!

This week, the activity will be to see who can create the most ridiculous Mary Sue character! The rules are simple.

1. No copying
    2. You must use at least one full sentence
    3. You can have up to 4 sentences
    4. Try to avoid run on sentences
    5. And of course, Have Fun!

Entries will be judged by both creativity and level of ridiculousness. You will be able to receive up to 15 points for each category.
    Entries must be made by Saturday (1/18/2014)

I decided to go with a sonic oc since those are a classic, but with my own special twist! Also it's a little weird that only for sentences are allowed and they can't run on, since many poorly written sentences are so common with sue profiles . Oh well, here I go !

"A state is better governed which has few laws, and those laws strictly observed."
    "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."
    "Ladies, I put the STD in stud; but most of the time, I just put the D in U."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."
    "I think; therefore I am."

Hmmm... I've read waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many Sue profiles, so I think I'm gonna go with...

"hi my name is Blaze Mariana Perfect Princess Ketchum and im Ash Ketchum's long lost sister! i have beyootiful long pastel pink hair that goze down too my waist and eyes that are the exact color of melted milk chocolate, and ppl think i am a lot more prettier than that obnoxious girl Misty. i am also an amazing battler and everyone loves me, thats why i have all tha gym badges that ever existed even tho i havent been to every region--all tha gym leaders know im da bestest battler evar so they just send me all the badges. im also so amazing that all of the pokemanz on my team are legends but only tha kawaii onez cuz im so amazing tht thay want me to catch them an battle amazing with them."

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

RESULTS!

Descartes

Creativity - 12/15
    Ridiculousness - 8/15

Winter

Creativity - 9/15
    Ridiculousness - 12/15

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Winter - 21 points

Thanks to everyone for participating! I enjoyed reading everyone's submissions! Descartes, while i believe you were very creative, I felt Winter won in the Ridiculousness category.