#1 Hyperactive Cyndaquil leafblaze's Avatar
    Hanging out with my dream besties, Ben Tennyson, Rex Salazar, & Peter Parker. Dun judge.

[SUDS] Jinka's Battle Arena (PG-13)

((Just a little note, I hope this isn't a major screwup... if I make any mistakes, tell me...))

Plot: "Come one, come all to Jinka's battle arena! Gijinkas are or number one feature in battles!" This is the call that you dread. Who knows, the last thing you might ever see is claws. Or teeth. Maybe fire, or water, or a boulder being thrown at you. Or a beam of destructive power. You don't faint like Pokémon. You die. And what's worse, you can't escape.

You have been captured. Why? You're a species of mutants called Gijinkas. You being a fusion of a Pokémon and a human, you're not treated quite the same. You're treated like an animal. Like a simple science experiment. Which you kind of are. Others see you as uncivilized, and dirty. Some see you as equals. Some fear you and want to kill you. Some think to give you a chance. And a chance is what you get. A chance to stay alive or be killed. This is Jinka's battle arena.

In the arena, you are made to face off against other Gijinkas. You battle - always to the death. And what for? For the entertainment of humans. The creatures who mutated you, did experiments on you, hurt you, transformed you, changed you. Permanently. If you succeed in killing the opponent, you proceed to the next battle. If your opponent kills you, your life is over. Done. Your only option is to stay alive... and hopefully, one day, find a way to end all this... to escape... and maybe even have the world accept you for who you are.

(Also, Sparkleworks1 is an official co-mod of this RP along with me.)

Rules:
    1.No God-Modding. For the people out there who don't know what god-modding is, it's basically making your character dodge every hit, win every battle, etc.
    2.No swearing at all. This I will not allow.
    3.Romance is to be kept to a minimum. anything beyond a simple kiss is not allowed.
    4.Yes, there will be violence, blood and gore. I am allowing it, but keep it PG-13.
    5.I'm not very strict about how long your post is, just don't make your post super super short.
    6.No legendary Gijinkas.
    7.All PXR rules apply.
    8.If you read the rules, put 'Kink' in your form.

Form:

Username:

Name:

Gajinka:

Appearance:(Picture, description or both)

Personality:(5-7 sentences)

Background:(Needs to sum up what happened before now)

Other:

Example form (My character):

Username: Leafblaze

Name: Keira Coppunel, goes by Blaze

Gijinka: Quilava

Appearance:
    (whoa... huge picture)

Personality: She often is angry or annoyed, and that is why she is often so lonely. No one likes her, and she doesn't like anyone. Her temper flares a lot, which is another reason for her nickname. She is often rude or snappy. Most people misunderstand her. She has always been impatient, and can hardly wait for anything. Stubborn can also describe her as well. She can also be hostile and mean, and she shuns mast people. Most people mistake her for a boy. She can also sometimes be sad and gloomy. She isn't normally close to anyone, but if you talk to her in just the right way, she'll eventually warm up to you.

Background: Blaze grew up a fairy normal childhood, apart from never knowing her mother, because her father told her she had died in childbirth. She never was particularly close to her father, because he was part of a science team that was creating all these gijinkas, and always busy in the lab.

One day, Blaze was fooling around in her father's lab, right before he started an experiment. Accidentally, Blaze ended up being switched with the test subject. Her father realized only when it was too late. He then let slip how he didn't want Blaze to end up like her mother, but it had happened anyways. Blaze realized that her father had lied about her mother. Her mother wasn't dead, she was a gijinka. Blaze flew into a rage, and demolished the entire lab, along with her father who was inside of it. She was then captured and taken to Jinka's Battle Arena.

Other: She has an odd habit of staring.
    Last edited by leafblaze; 01-22-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Why would this be a major screwup? Reserve please.

Also, if that character art you're using for Keira isn't yours, I would advise at least crediting the original artist.

Username: Winter

Name: Nina Silva

Gijinka: Shiny Feraligatr

Appearance: Nina comes across as a very secretive individual, and doesn't look like one to mess with. Bright yellow and definitively reptilian eyes ringed in black stand out against incredibly pale skin, most of which remains hidden. A single seafoam green braid hangs over her left shoulder, keeping most of her hair out of the way--the exception being a sweep of cobalt bangs, which fell in her eyes but strangely don't seem to aggravate her. She wears a close-fitting seafoam colored athletic hoodie, the neck of which has been modified so that it zips up so far it covers her mouth, as well as yellow running shorts over leggings the same seafoam color as her hair and jacket, the ends of which are hidden by bulky high top shoes. Her jacket and leggings are both streamlined so that she can wear them in water, and sport patches of bulk padding. Her nails are both thick and sharp, and then her mouth... Well, Nina's mouth is slightly larger than those of normal humans and is lined with crooked, very sharp pearly whites.

Personality: Nina is surprisingly quiet and reserved considering what she is. She stays away from most others and most others stay away from her, which is how she likes it. No friends, no feelings, no worries. At least, until you throw her into battle, at which point it's like flipping a switch. Against opponents, Nina is overwhelming and ruthless, uncaring about her opponent or damage to herself, and it is the only time she ever uncovers her mouth, hinting that she's actually somewhat self-conscious, not that you'd ever think so otherwise. Talking to her outside of battle, one is often greeted with a cold, unfriendly attitude, unless you catch her in a very, very rare good mood.

Background:(Needs to sum up what happened before now)

Other:
    Last edited by Winter; 02-03-2014 at 07:25 PM.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!